Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code not working for me

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code not working for me in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I have had my Mojang account since 2015, and since that is, I don't need to migrate my account. However, I am trying to get the Minecraft Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DamienKitzman, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code not working for me

So, I have had my Mojang account since 2015, and since that is, I don't need to migrate my account. However, I am trying to get the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code, and at the top of my screen, it says:

Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!
    So, you may think that this is just a day or two of a problem and they can fix it, right? Wrong. I have been trying this for about a couple of weeks, and nothing works! Do you guys really have more codes?

:)

DamienKitzman, Dec 25, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 25, 2019
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Dec 25, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code not working for me

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code not working for me

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code not working for me - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition code

2. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition with no code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition with no code: I bought Minecraft: Java Edition in August of 2016, and heard that you can get a free version of Minecraft if your account was created before sometime in 2018. So I listened to where a video told me to go to do just that, and the person in the video said there was supposed to...
  3. Free Minecraft Windows 10 code with Java edition not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Minecraft Windows 10 code with Java edition not working: So I am aware that a while ago, there was an issue with the redeem box being grayed out. I have also heard that they fixed that, but I bought the game in 2017 and the box is still to this day, grayed out and if I click it, it just says, "Error! It looks like we've temporarily...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition code wont work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Minecraft windows 10 edition code wont work: Hi. so I have tried to get help from Microsoft and Mojang the last years evenly spaced and it has always ended nowhere. I really want this solved so I'm gonna try one last time. My problem is that is says my activation code for Minecraft has already been used. i have...
  5. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Not Working: Hi Microsoft Community! After awhile I've finally decided to write this after a couple of years as I realized my Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code is not working. I purchased Minecraft: Java Edition on December 25, 2015 so at that time you would get Minecraft: Windows 10...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition not working: I downloaded minecraft windows ten on my xbox one via code. It worked fine for a couple months, but now my xbox says i havent bought the game. I think the issue has something to do with my brother cancelling his gamepass subscription. Any answers or feedback on this is...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code error: I'm having a problem where I cannot redeem my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and this message appears Code not found. Try re-entering it. If that doesn't work, contact the merchant. If I could get some help that would be great....
  8. Redeeming Code for Minecraft; Windows 10 Edition is not working.

Redeeming Code for Minecraft; Windows 10 Edition is not working.: I bought Minecraft Java Edition at a time when the Windows 10 version (Redeeming Code) came with it, so I tried to redeem the game. However, the website said "This code has already been redeemed. Get more info", even though the game still wasn't unlocked. So I decided to...
  9. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code isn't working: Okay, so, I have owned Minecraft: Java Edition since 2015 and when my friends asked me to play with them, they gave me a link to the Mojang website where it gives me a free code to redeem. I tried to redeem it in the Windows store, and it says I already redeemed the code....
  10. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code isn't working

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code isn't working: Okay, so, I have owned Minecraft: Java Edition since 2015 and when my friends asked me to play with them, they gave me a link to the Mojang website where it gives me a free code to redeem. I tried to redeem it in the Windows store, and it says I already redeemed the code....