Windows 10: minecraft windows 10 edition completely mutes all PC sound when open

Discus and support minecraft windows 10 edition completely mutes all PC sound when open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; like it says on the tin, when i launch the game, it suddenly mutes my computer completely until i close it. i haven't been able to find any other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by StrawyGazelle42, Dec 2, 2021.

1. minecraft windows 10 edition completely mutes all PC sound when open

like it says on the tin, when i launch the game, it suddenly mutes my computer completely until i close it. i haven't been able to find any other threads describing an issue like this; only ones about the game's sound being muted. i've experienced this problem before, some time after 1.16 was released, and i did find a fix for it, but have lost track of whatever fix that was. the first time i launched it after updating to 1.18, yesterday, it didn't do this, but then i launched it today, and the issue returned.really would like to know what in the hell is going on here.if you need my computer s

:)

StrawyGazelle42, Dec 2, 2021

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Sounds

• Are you getting any error messages?
    No, I have haven't received any messages

• Do you have the physical copy or the digital version of the game?
    I don't know exactly what you mean by this but I don't play pocket edition which is also connected to my Xbox account that might be the problem, since pe, and W10 edition are cross platform.

• Have you made any changes on the device prior to this issue?
    Yes, I tried installing resources pack and (sound packs external) to see if this would change the problem while playing on W10 but i still had the same problem,side note the reason why i did this is because in the PE there is this sound pack aviable to
    download while on W10 edition there is not.

• Is this issue happening to other games as well?
    Yes and No on Minecraft PE i had this problem but gladly there is a sound pack aviable for download but not and Windows 10 edition, but regarding any pc game and no i have not had this problem in any PC game such as the "original" Minecraft and many other
    steam games and Microsoft games.

Arkangel80002, Dec 2, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 2, 2021
  4. minecraft windows 10 edition completely mutes all PC sound when open

Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

minecraft windows 10 edition completely mutes all PC sound when open

1. minecraft windows 10 edition completely mutes all PC sound when open - Similar Threads - minecraft edition completely

2. Windows 10 randomly muting all sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 randomly muting all sound: recently my PC started randomly muting all sound and sometimes rapidly muting and unmuting itI'm running Windows 10 64-bit ProI have tried running the troubleshooter, updating Windows, updating audio drivers, reinstalling audio drivers and restarting audio servicesmy headset...
  3. Windows 10 randomly muting all sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 randomly muting all sound: recently my PC started randomly muting all sound and sometimes rapidly muting and unmuting itI'm running Windows 10 64-bit ProI have tried running the troubleshooter, updating Windows, updating audio drivers, reinstalling audio drivers and restarting audio servicesmy headset...
  4. Windows 10 randomly muting all sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. minecraft windows 10 edition completely mutes all PC sound when open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 edition completely mutes all PC sound when open: like it says on the tin, when i launch the game, it suddenly mutes my computer completely until i close it. i haven't been able to find any other threads describing an issue like this; only ones about the game's sound being muted. i've experienced this problem before, some...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is completely broken.

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is completely broken.: [IMG] Whenever I try to run Minecraft, only this screen comes up. The main menu buttons are still there but they don't appear and no HUD appears. At one point, I just clicked randomly and managed to get into the server menu. Then I clicked on cubecraft and entered, then all...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Completely Frozen

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Completely Frozen: So, this all started yesterday when i opened minecraft, it didn't load after i waited around an hour, and i retried many times and nothing seemed to work, so i reinstalled it and, it got past the loading screen, then immense lag and freezing, it entirely broke explorer.exe to...
  8. Windows muting all sounds when using microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows muting all sounds when using microphone: My problem is when any program start to use my microhpone then all other app sound output is muted. I would like to hear game sounds for example when using discord. I tried all the solutions I found on the web and checked all possible settings related to sounds and...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - No Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - No Sound: Hello, I purchased Minecraft for PC from the windows store. The game works fine but there is absolutely no sound. I have searched the internet for a solution and have tried literally every solution listed, and still the issue persists. All sounds on my PC work without any...
  10. No sound in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound in Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hi i recently bought and installed minecraft for PC from the windows store. the game works fine but has no sound. i have searched the internet for a solution and have tried everything but nothing seems to work. all sounds on my pc work fine. every game works fine discord...