Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash after reinstall

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash after reinstall in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After reinstall of Windows 10 Minecraft Edition, Minecraft crash during startup.This is a fresh install, no mods installed, only application installed... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by xt0pher1337, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash after reinstall

After reinstall of Windows 10 Minecraft Edition, Minecraft crash during startup.This is a fresh install, no mods installed, only application installed are: Opera and Epic Games Launcher.Tried to:- Reinstalled Windows Store.- Login as an another user.- Reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 edition 3 times.- Reset Minecraft.- Reset network settings- Make sure Windows is up to date- Install latest GPU driver- Run: sfc/scannow- Run: DISM.exe/Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth- Run: winsock reset- Run: netsh int ip reset- Connect to other internet connection- Reboot, several times.This PC is mainly used

:)

xt0pher1337, Jun 7, 2021
  2. Eruunis Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Keep crashing on startup

Hello,

I have an issue with turning on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I bought it yesterday and since then I'm doing everything according many troubleshooting guides.

What I already did:

• Reinstalled game
    • Updated Java
    • Updated windows
    • Reinstalled drivers
    • Run sfc \scannow
    • Run DISM scan
    • Restarted Winstock
    • Freshly install Windows 10 and installed only Minecraft (still crashed) and repeated all above
    I'm completely lost. Could anyone help me somehow with this issue?

Thanks

Eruunis, Jun 7, 2021
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash after reinstall

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash after reinstall

1. Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash after reinstall - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition crash

2. Minecraft windows 10 edition crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition crashing.: Hi, when I open Minecraft it crashes on the loading screen and I have tried so much but nothing is working. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-crashing/8129c1d5-b848-429e-9a21-0f28887c3dfa
  3. Can't Reinstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Reinstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.: About a year or two ago, I got, installed, and played Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free using a key I received from Mojang Studios for purchasing Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19, 2018. After I built a new PC, I am suddenly unable to reinstall the game and must...
  4. The problem with installing Minecraft windows 10 edition after reinstalling the aperation...

in Windows 10 Customization
    The problem with installing Minecraft windows 10 edition after reinstalling the aperation...: The problem with installing Minecraft windows 10 edition after reinstalling the aperation system writes that "this app doesn't work on your device"...
  5. minecraft windows 10 edition crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 edition crash: I downloaded Minecraft and started it playing it worked fine until I went caving, for some reason it crashed when I was mining, I tried again it crashed, the weird thing is it only crashes when caving, I uninstalled it and installed it again, same issue and I found no help...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes.: Yesterday I wanted to play some Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but when I started it up, it just crashed. It didn't even get to the title screen. I've already tried reinstalling video drivers from the manufacturers' website, (and updating them) but that didn't work. I think...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes after Startup

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes after Startup: Hello. I recently bought a Minecraft Realms subscription and after I bought it, my minecraft crashed on the processing payment screen in the app itself. The payment definitely went through as I received an email confirming the payment. Now, when ever I open Minecraft, it...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing: Hello, For about six months my Minecraft app has been crashing and the frequency of the crashes has been increasing up until now. Minecraft launches into the main menu, lags for a few seconds and will not allow me to click play. After this it freezes my whole computer and I...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition does the infamous Mojang crash after reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition does the infamous Mojang crash after reinstalling Windows 10: Recently I had some issues with my computer. It wouldn't start up (I got stuck in some sort of a boot loop) so I had to reinstall the whole OS. I was in the middle of working on an important school assignment, so I chose to keep all my files. I performed the reinstallation...
  10. Unable to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hello, A friend recently told me to play mincraft again with him but on the Windows 10 edition because it was easier to manage multiplayer games. The fact is that I claimed the game the 21 of april 2018 and didn't fully made the installation. So now, I have a used gift...