Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash on startup

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash on startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been having this issue of where when i open minecraft it loads up but chrashes on the java screen i tried re installing graphics drivers making... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by flyingtesla, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash on startup

I have been having this issue of where when i open minecraft it loads up but chrashes on the java screen i tried re installing graphics drivers making new accounts on the pc truble shooter isnt helping it knows the problem but doesnt fixes it it is very annoying

:)

flyingtesla, Feb 22, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Beta Crashes on startup

I have tried both links above and hit a deadend with no further information there. Still dont know what is causing Minecraft Windows 10 edition to always crash on startup or how to start to troubleshoot.

TheSuperGamer20578, Feb 22, 2019
  3. KingK9 Win User
    Minecraft is crashing on startup

I haven't played Minecraft in a while, but recently I tried to launch it and it crashing while instantly, and says "Java(TM) Platform SE Binary is not responding," and prompts me to close the program or wait for the program to respond. If I try to launch
    it for the first time since I've started up my computer, it crashes at the Mojang screen, but every time I try to launch it afterward, it makes it to the Minecraft main screen, then it freezes and says it's not responding when I click on anything and I have
    to close it. The launcher is detecting that Minecraft crashed because it says we're sorry for the inconvenience. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft, and I have tried to mess with the launcher setting and nothing will work. I looked at a question
    from 3 years ago about the same problem, but everything was probably outdated because I tried to follow the steps and some programs weren't there and other problems, too. So I'm not sure what to do now. I'm playing on the newest Minecraft update for Windows

Edit: I also tried downloading other launchers for Minecraft like Technic and Twitch, but it seems that it doesn't matter what I launch it through, it crashes the same way with the same error message.

Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Games

KingK9, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash on startup

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash on startup

1. Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash on startup - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition crash

2. Minecraft Windows Edition Bedrock Crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows Edition Bedrock Crashes on startup: Hi,I recently installed Minecraft Windows Bedrock Edition via Xbox Game Pass, and it crashes on startup, usually within a second or two of running and right after Mojang logo. In Event Viewer, here is the info for the crash:Faulting application name: Minecraft.Windows.exe,...
  3. Minecraft Windows Edition Bedrock Crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows Edition Bedrock Crashes on startup: Hi,I recently installed Minecraft Windows Bedrock Edition via Xbox Game Pass, and it crashes on startup, usually within a second or two of running and right after Mojang logo. In Event Viewer, here is the info for the crash:Faulting application name: Minecraft.Windows.exe,...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition crashing.: Hi, when I open Minecraft it crashes on the loading screen and I have tried so much but nothing is working. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-crashing/8129c1d5-b848-429e-9a21-0f28887c3dfa
  5. minecraft windows 10 edition crashing on startup

minecraft windows 10 edition crashing on startup: whenever i click the minecraft icon on my task bar, desktop and start it opens normally and then it just closes on the mojang startup. I tried updating it, reinstalling it, logging out of my account and back in, restarting the computer, removing it from task bar and freeing...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 edition bedrock crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition bedrock crashes on startup: Recently I had to do a fresh reset on my computer to fix some crashing issues. Everything has been running great except ever since then Minecraft windows 10 edition does not load up. What happens is when I open the app it shows the red Mojang splash screen then the white...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Keep crashing on startup

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Keep crashing on startup: Hello, I have an issue with turning on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I bought it yesterday and since then I'm doing everything according many troubleshooting guides. What I already did: Reinstalled game Updated Java Updated windows Reinstalled drivers Run sfc \scannow...
  8. minecraft windows 10 edition crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 edition crash: I downloaded Minecraft and started it playing it worked fine until I went caving, for some reason it crashed when I was mining, I tried again it crashed, the weird thing is it only crashes when caving, I uninstalled it and installed it again, same issue and I found no help...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes after Startup

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes after Startup: Hello. I recently bought a Minecraft Realms subscription and after I bought it, my minecraft crashed on the processing payment screen in the app itself. The payment definitely went through as I received an email confirming the payment. Now, when ever I open Minecraft, it...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing: Hello, For about six months my Minecraft app has been crashing and the frequency of the crashes has been increasing up until now. Minecraft launches into the main menu, lags for a few seconds and will not allow me to click play. After this it freezes my whole computer and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft crashes on startup windows 10