Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED!

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, so basically I've been experiencing a series of crashing after breaking blocks/mining in MC Win10 and I'll be sharing my experience on how to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheMineClonePC, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED!

Hey, so basically I've been experiencing a series of crashing after breaking blocks/mining in MC Win10 and I'll be sharing my experience on how to fix this. This is for all of those who have had the same experience as I did. Do note that I'm not sure if this works to everyone, but hey, it's worth a try.

First, Go to 'WindowsC:' then 'WpSystem' then keep opening the folders that you see until you can see 7 folders to choose from. Now, go to 'LocalState' and click on 'logs.' You should see just one file which is a .dat file and is called 'ClientCorrelation....' now delete it and it should fix this problem just as it did with mine.

To those who would ask how I found this out. Well, I just went and did some searching in the File Explorer and I saw this 'logs' file that has been recently modified right after the game has crashed. So, I decided to try and delete the file that was in it and it fixed my game! Btw, this didn't delete any world or any save.

Hope this would help.

:)

TheMineClonePC, Apr 29, 2020

2. Minecraft Windows Ten Edition Freezes And Eventually Crashes When Breaking Blocks.

I have been having this issue consistently since downloading Minecraft during it's tenth anniversary, and it has become increasingly frustrating.

I log on to Minecraft, load up a brand new world, spawn in and start breaking trees. then, in the middle of mining, the screen freezes, flashes white very briefly, and then stays frozen, despite the fact that I can still hear any mob sounds from mobs around
    me, and in some cases, even the sound of the block I was mining breaking and being collected. The screen remains frozen for a significant period of time afterward, and then eventually the computer realizes that the program has frozen/crashed, and closes it.
    I do not receive any sort of error message during that time.

There is one other way to make the computer unfreeze, and that is holding down the power button on the computer until the screen goes black, and then turning it back on, signing in, opening Minecraft, and loading up the world again, which opens to my character
    standing in the exact same position it was in before the crash, and the block I was breaking still in place.

Please help,

BallisticMissle, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED!

Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED!

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED! - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition Crashing

2. Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash after reinstall

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash after reinstall: After reinstall of Windows 10 Minecraft Edition, Minecraft crash during startup.This is a fresh install, no mods installed, only application installed are: Opera and Epic Games Launcher.Tried to:- Reinstalled Windows Store.- Login as an another user.- Reinstall Minecraft...
  3. Minecraft windows 10 edition crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition crashing.: Hi, when I open Minecraft it crashes on the loading screen and I have tried so much but nothing is working. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-crashing/8129c1d5-b848-429e-9a21-0f28887c3dfa
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED!: Hey, so basically I've been experiencing a series of crashing after breaking blocks/mining in MC Win10 and I'll be sharing my experience on how to fix this. This is for all of those who have had the same experience as I did. Do note that I'm not sure if this works to...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps freezing when I try to break blocks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps freezing when I try to break blocks: I have been having this problem for as long as I've played multiplayer. I go onto my friend's world, he's on pocket edition, I'm on PC. And everything works completely right, and nothing goes wrong until I try to break blocks. I start breaking blocks and then my game freezes,...
  6. Minecraft Windows Ten Edition Freezes And Eventually Crashes When Breaking Blocks.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Windows Ten Edition Freezes And Eventually Crashes When Breaking Blocks.: I have been having this issue consistently since downloading Minecraft during it's tenth anniversary, and it has become increasingly frustrating. I log on to Minecraft, load up a brand new world, spawn in and start breaking trees. then, in the middle of mining, the screen...
  7. minecraft windows 10 edition crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 edition crash: I downloaded Minecraft and started it playing it worked fine until I went caving, for some reason it crashed when I was mining, I tried again it crashed, the weird thing is it only crashes when caving, I uninstalled it and installed it again, same issue and I found no help...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashes.: Yesterday I wanted to play some Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but when I started it up, it just crashed. It didn't even get to the title screen. I've already tried reinstalling video drivers from the manufacturers' website, (and updating them) but that didn't work. I think...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes after Startup

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes after Startup: Hello. I recently bought a Minecraft Realms subscription and after I bought it, my minecraft crashed on the processing payment screen in the app itself. The payment definitely went through as I received an email confirming the payment. Now, when ever I open Minecraft, it...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing: Hello, For about six months my Minecraft app has been crashing and the frequency of the crashes has been increasing up until now. Minecraft launches into the main menu, lags for a few seconds and will not allow me to click play. After this it freezes my whole computer and I...