Windows 10: minecraft windows 10 edition crashing on startup

Discus and support minecraft windows 10 edition crashing on startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; whenever i click the minecraft icon on my task bar, desktop and start it opens normally and then it just closes on the mojang startup. I tried updating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LorenaBakker, Jan 1, 2021.

1. minecraft windows 10 edition crashing on startup

whenever i click the minecraft icon on my task bar, desktop and start it opens normally and then it just closes on the mojang startup. I tried updating it, reinstalling it, logging out of my account and back in, restarting the computer, removing it from task bar and freeing up space. I dont know what to do at this point, help me please. i noticed this about 1 or 2 months ago

:)

LorenaBakker, Jan 1, 2021
  2. Eruunis Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Keep crashing on startup

Hello,

I have an issue with turning on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I bought it yesterday and since then I'm doing everything according many troubleshooting guides.

What I already did:

• Reinstalled game
    • Updated Java
    • Updated windows
    • Reinstalled drivers
    • Run sfc \scannow
    • Run DISM scan
    • Restarted Winstock
    • Freshly install Windows 10 and installed only Minecraft (still crashed) and repeated all above
    I'm completely lost. Could anyone help me somehow with this issue?

Thanks

Eruunis, Jan 1, 2021
  3. BossTom11 Win User
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Crash on Startup

I have attempted to fix this program for weeks now. I cannot get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to start and run. It never had this problem before. I noticed this first started one the nether update came out, since then I cannot get the game to load.

I have done the following:

1.) EVERYTHING listed here: How to fix Minecraft crashes in Windows 10 [GAMER'S GUIDE] sometimes multiple times

2.) I manually check each driver

3.) Tried different users

No matter what I do, when I start Minecraft, it shows the logo screen and once the loading bar hits almost to the right side, it closes. There is no crash log, there is no error. Sometimes when I go through the steps above it loads just past that screen
    and then crashes.

But I cannot seem to find a solution to this problem. Any ideas would be great Please Help!

BossTom11, Jan 1, 2021
  4. minecraft windows 10 edition crashing on startup

Minecraft Windows 10 Beta Crashes on startup

I have tried both links above and hit a deadend with no further information there. Still dont know what is causing Minecraft Windows 10 edition to always crash on startup or how to start to troubleshoot.

TheSuperGamer20578, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

minecraft windows 10 edition crashing on startup

1. minecraft windows 10 edition crashing on startup - Similar Threads - minecraft edition crashing

2. Minecraft Windows Edition Bedrock Crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows Edition Bedrock Crashes on startup: Hi,I recently installed Minecraft Windows Bedrock Edition via Xbox Game Pass, and it crashes on startup, usually within a second or two of running and right after Mojang logo. In Event Viewer, here is the info for the crash:Faulting application name: Minecraft.Windows.exe,...
  3. Minecraft Windows Edition Bedrock Crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows Edition Bedrock Crashes on startup: Hi,I recently installed Minecraft Windows Bedrock Edition via Xbox Game Pass, and it crashes on startup, usually within a second or two of running and right after Mojang logo. In Event Viewer, here is the info for the crash:Faulting application name: Minecraft.Windows.exe,...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition crashing.: Hi, when I open Minecraft it crashes on the loading screen and I have tried so much but nothing is working. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-crashing/8129c1d5-b848-429e-9a21-0f28887c3dfa
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 edition bedrock crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition bedrock crashes on startup: Recently I had to do a fresh reset on my computer to fix some crashing issues. Everything has been running great except ever since then Minecraft windows 10 edition does not load up. What happens is when I open the app it shows the red Mojang splash screen then the white...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Keep crashing on startup

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Keep crashing on startup: Hello, I have an issue with turning on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I bought it yesterday and since then I'm doing everything according many troubleshooting guides. What I already did: Reinstalled game Updated Java Updated windows Reinstalled drivers Run sfc \scannow...
  7. minecraft windows 10 edition crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 edition crash: I downloaded Minecraft and started it playing it worked fine until I went caving, for some reason it crashed when I was mining, I tried again it crashed, the weird thing is it only crashes when caving, I uninstalled it and installed it again, same issue and I found no help...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes after Startup

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes after Startup: Hello. I recently bought a Minecraft Realms subscription and after I bought it, my minecraft crashed on the processing payment screen in the app itself. The payment definitely went through as I received an email confirming the payment. Now, when ever I open Minecraft, it...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash on startup

Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash on startup: I have been having this issue of where when i open minecraft it loads up but chrashes on the java screen i tried re installing graphics drivers making new accounts on the pc truble shooter isnt helping it knows the problem but doesnt fixes it it is very annoying...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing: Hello, For about six months my Minecraft app has been crashing and the frequency of the crashes has been increasing up until now. Minecraft launches into the main menu, lags for a few seconds and will not allow me to click play. After this it freezes my whole computer and I...