Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing when joining servers

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing when joining servers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I just upgraded from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Education. When I try to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it installed fine. Then I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by QuangRT, Jan 19, 2019.

1. QuangRT Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing when joining servers

So I just upgraded from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Education. When I try to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it installed fine. Then I created a world and it ran fine too. But whenever I try to join a server, the screen would just go black for a moment then it'll just crash.

SPECS: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing when joining servers 83eb11f8-4a4d-44f4-8b60-0c1d253f162d?upload=true.jpg

:)

QuangRT, Jan 19, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Nic Caro Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash

My Minecraft is loading, however when i try and open a Minecraft server, such Mineplex, it crashes, and i also can not open a personal world, or join a friends world. It was working fine yesterday. Hopefully someone can get back to me soon. Thank You.

Nic Caro, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Can't join a Minecraft Realm in Windows 10 Edition

We appreciate you for replying back to us. We just need to double check your privacy and online safety settings in your Xbox account because the said error message on the game occurs if the multiplayer option is blocked under
    Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab. Since we validated that it's all good, I suggest that you try creating a local user in your Windows 10 computer. This will help us to check if using a local user will allow you to join Minecraft Realm.
    You may refer to this link for the steps.

In addition, you may follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this link for Minecraft Realm connection
    issues. If the issue persists, I recommend that you contact Mojang Support team for further assistance. They will us investigate what's causing you unable to join realm in the game. You may refer to the
    Related Issues section on this link to reach Mojang Support.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ariel Acu, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing when joining servers - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition crashing

2. Minecraft java crashes when joining server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft java crashes when joining server: I am just minding my own business, when I decide I want to play Minecraft. So I open Minecraft Java and I try to log into hypixel. As soon as the world loads, my game freezes, and the only way out is control alt delete. I also tried it with other servers, but it does the same...
  3. Minecraft java crashes when joining server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft java crashes when joining server: I am just minding my own business, when I decide I want to play Minecraft. So I open Minecraft Java and I try to log into hypixel. As soon as the world loads, my game freezes, and the only way out is control alt delete. I also tried it with other servers, but it does the same...
  4. Minecraft Java Edition - Can't join Multiplayer Servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition - Can't join Multiplayer Servers: I have recently purchased Minecraft Java Edition, and I was creating a Minecraft server for my friends and I to play on, but it gives me a Failed to Login: The authentication servers are currently down for maintenance. I know it's because I have a Microsoft account I am just...
  5. Can't join minecraft server on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join minecraft server on windows 10: Hi, I have Minecraft for Windows 10, version 1.16.201. I've been trying to add and join a friend's server. I entered the address and the port which I read should be only one number, 19-something for Bedrock edition, but the port for this server is 25581?, and tried to join....
  6. I can't join Minecraft Servers in Windows 10 Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join Minecraft Servers in Windows 10 Edition.: Yesterday I tried joining "CubeCraft" and it said "Unable to connect to world" Then, I tried joining "The Hive" and it showed me that message again. After that, I closed Minecraft and opened it again and it didn't work. I don't know if I'm still having that issue because I...
  7. I can't join additional servers in minecraft bedrock edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join additional servers in minecraft bedrock edition.: I play on Windows 10 Whenever I try to add a additional server in Minecraft, it doesn't recognize the server as a server and whenever I try to join It says "unable to connect to world", however, I am able to join the featured servers like mineplex, the hive, ETC. Can somebody...
  8. Can't join servers Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join servers Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I have tried multiple times trying to get this one server to work, it won't let me get into in at all. Could someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-join-servers-minecraft-windows-10-edition/48538dac-f12d-4087-8795-f864e42063d7
  9. Can't Join or Be Joined in Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't Join or Be Joined in Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: My friend went to join my world, but it said "Unable to Connect to World". I tried joining her world, but I got the same message. I thought it was her XBox, but then another friend of mine said he was having the same issue with me. I have tried it on both my laptop and my...
  10. Minecraft joining servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft joining servers: recently, i've been having a problem with my minecraft account. when I log in and try to join a server, it says "Failed to authentic your connection!". I cant fix it in anyway and I think what caused it was because yesterday, I changed my username from Chisnaln to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft bedrock crashing a few minutes after joining a server