Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 Edition Failed to login

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 Edition Failed to login in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to sign I get an error message which says "Failed to login" "We tried to sign you in to you Microsoft Account, but something went wrong."... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Christian_132, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Minecraft windows 10 Edition Failed to login

When I try to sign I get an error message which says "Failed to login"
    "We tried to sign you in to you Microsoft Account, but something went wrong."

:)

Christian_132, Aug 22, 2019
  2. LeonLaude Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Aug 22, 2019
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 22, 2019
  4. Minecraft windows 10 Edition Failed to login

Can't login to Microsoft Account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition

When I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition/Pocket Edition, the app loads up a blank login screen and then cuts out and reverts back to the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition/Pocket Edition start up screen, yet I have no problem
    on any other apps, please help.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

JJDCooper18, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 Edition Failed to login

1. Minecraft windows 10 Edition Failed to login - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition Failed

2. minecraft java edition can't login minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java edition can't login minecraft: minecraft java edition can't login minecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-java-edition-cant-login-minecraft/9a26f4bc-df32-4cb3-8a29-b5eede4ecd61
  3. minecraft java edition can't login minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft java edition can't login minecraft: minecraft java edition can't login minecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-java-edition-cant-login-minecraft/9a26f4bc-df32-4cb3-8a29-b5eede4ecd61
  4. Minecraft login fail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft login fail: I recently migrated my old mojang account across to Microsoft and now I can't even login. Not sure if it's just me but iv tried reinstalling the launcher and everything and it gives me a new window but that window only shows me a failed to load page message. Please help...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 edition cannot login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition cannot login: Recently I installed a new hard drive for my PC, re-installed Windows and gave the computer to my son. He's logged into the computer with his Microsoft account same as used on his previous computer. He's also logged into Xbox Companion app with his same profile as before....
  6. Minecraft for windows 10 - Failed Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 - Failed Login: Hello, I have been trying to login into my Minecraft account on my new laptop. I had a laptop where I purchased Minecraft for windows 10 but got rid of it because my college gave me a newer one, and i downloaded minecraft again using the same account but now it wont let me...
  7. Unable to login to minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to minecraft windows 10 edition: I cannot login to Minecraft windows 10 edition this is the windows 10 edition, i typed it twice so you idiots at microsoft can hopefully understand. my Java edition is fine dont **** touch it. Just give us a login option for the windows 10 edition on the main menu that...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Microsoft Acct. Login Issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Microsoft Acct. Login Issue: I just have bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition and it keeps asking me to login with my Microsoft account, Which I need to do quite a lot of stuff and when I click sign in, it just puts up its loading sign and will not load. The loading sign is up and loading but nothing is...
  9. Can't login to Microsoft Account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to Microsoft Account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I just purchased Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and when I opened the game was prompted to sign in to my Microsoft account, after clicking the button to do so I was met with a loading screen saying "signing in with your Microsoft account..." however it stays on this loading...
  10. MInecraft: Java Edition Cant Login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MInecraft: Java Edition Cant Login.: I have been having a problem with my account not being able to login to the Minecraft.Net Website, I have two Pc's at home, I try logging into my account their, and it works, but when I try logging in to my own Pc, I click Log in, and it doesn't respond, it tells me to verify...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 failed to login

2. minecraft windows 10 login fix

3. failed to login minecraft windows 10

4. minecraft windows 10 login failed,
  5. minecraft windows 10 failed ro login,
  6. minecraft failed to login windows 10,
  7. minecraft fail to login we tried to login to your micro,
  8. minecraft for windows 10 failed to login,
  9. failed to sign in minecraft for windows `0