Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy Not Working

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy Not Working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was trying to claim my free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and when I was redirected to the Microsoft page where it usually autofills in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Deedaya, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Deedaya Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy Not Working

I was trying to claim my free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and when I was redirected to the Microsoft page where it usually autofills in the code, it didn't fill in the code at all. I have tried this many times and it still isn't working.

:)

Deedaya, Jul 31, 2020

2. Can't Claim Free Copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Why does my Mojang account not say I can claim my free copy of Minecraft windows 10 edition even though I have java edition and purchased it in 2017.

FireFlame5165, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Free Copy

Hi Fist,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

Yes, the free Minecraft Bedrock copy offer ended in April 2020. The only thing I can suggest is to raise a request on Minecraft support to try your luck - we are just volunteers here trying to help.

Submit a request – Home

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jul 31, 2020
  4. Meebus Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "claim your free copy" not working

I have been an owner of minecraft java edition since 2013 and I am now on Windows 10. When I go to my mojang account it presents a button that says "claim your free copy" of Minecraft for Windows 10. I have tried for multiple days but the message "Error! It
    looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!" keeps popping up. Is there an alternate way I can claim my copy for my computer?

Meebus, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy Not Working - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition Free

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy: I had redeemed my free copy of Minecraft windows 10 a long time ago on a relative's Microsoft account. I no longer have access to the account and would still like to play Windows 10 Edition without purchasing the game again. Is there anything I could do to get another copy?...
  3. Claim a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, With Java Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Claim a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, With Java Edition: I have a copy of minecraft that i bought before october 2018, and i'm aware that i can have a free windows 10 edition, but since Mojang accounts migrated to microsoft i don't know how to claim it....
  4. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free: Back in 2014, I had gotten Minecraft: Java Edition. A few days ago, I learned I could get Windows 10 Edition for free but when I checked, there was no code. I learned a couple minutes ago the code expired back in April. As this was not advertised to me at all, is there a way...
  5. Free minecraft 10 edition

Free minecraft 10 edition: Hi i'm told that i can get a free minecraft 10 edition if i bought the java edition before February 2018, i got java edition since June, 2014 BUT it leads me to the non free edition reedem, why is that?...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Free Copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Free Copy: I haven't played in a long while so I haven't been keeping up with Minecraft or anything like that but a group of friends recently got back into it on PS4 and I apparently missed out on the free offer. I qualify as I purchased Minecraft in 2010 and it was my understanding...
  7. Can't Claim Free Copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Claim Free Copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Why does my Mojang account not say I can claim my free copy of Minecraft windows 10 edition even though I have java edition and purchased it in 2017....
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "claim your free copy" not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "claim your free copy" not working: I have been an owner of minecraft java edition since 2013 and I am now on Windows 10. When I go to my mojang account it presents a button that says "claim your free copy" of Minecraft for Windows 10. I have tried for multiple days but the message "Error! It looks like we've...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 free copy

Minecraft Windows 10 free copy: I bought Minecraft on my account for Java on the 23rd of September 2017 and it says i can claim a free copy for windows 10 but when i click claim free copy the same error message pops up that there are no gift codes at the moment for windows 10 Minecraft and i have been...
  10. Free Copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 edition Claimed on a previous email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 edition Claimed on a previous email.: I bought Minecraft Java Edition in 2013, which means I'm eligible for the free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition. I claimed this in 2016, but since then I have changed Microsoft accounts. I'm still using the same the same Mojang account and it still says it is claimed. Is...