Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had redeemed my free copy of Minecraft windows 10 a long time ago on a relative's Microsoft account. I no longer have access to the account and would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Psychlych, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Psychlych Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy

I had redeemed my free copy of Minecraft windows 10 a long time ago on a relative's Microsoft account. I no longer have access to the account and would still like to play Windows 10 Edition without purchasing the game again. Is there anything I could do to get another copy?

:)

Psychlych, Jan 10, 2021

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 10, 2021
  3. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy

Just got minecraft PC edition, freezes on Mojang logo

Thanks for the clarification.

For us to have a better overview of your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which edition of Minecraft are you using?
    • Are you using the physical copy or digital version of the game?
    • Where did you purchase the game?
    We suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device.

Keep us posted.

Catherine Cus., Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition Free

2. Claim a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, With Java Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Claim a free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, With Java Edition: I have a copy of minecraft that i bought before october 2018, and i'm aware that i can have a free windows 10 edition, but since Mojang accounts migrated to microsoft i don't know how to claim it....
  3. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free: Back in 2014, I had gotten Minecraft: Java Edition. A few days ago, I learned I could get Windows 10 Edition for free but when I checked, there was no code. I learned a couple minutes ago the code expired back in April. As this was not advertised to me at all, is there a way...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free Copy Not Working: I was trying to claim my free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and when I was redirected to the Microsoft page where it usually autofills in the code, it didn't fill in the code at all. I have tried this many times and it still isn't working....
  5. Free minecraft 10 edition

Free minecraft 10 edition: Hi i'm told that i can get a free minecraft 10 edition if i bought the java edition before February 2018, i got java edition since June, 2014 BUT it leads me to the non free edition reedem, why is that?...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Free Copy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Free Copy: I haven't played in a long while so I haven't been keeping up with Minecraft or anything like that but a group of friends recently got back into it on PS4 and I apparently missed out on the free offer. I qualify as I purchased Minecraft in 2010 and it was my understanding...
  7. Can't Claim Free Copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Claim Free Copy of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Why does my Mojang account not say I can claim my free copy of Minecraft windows 10 edition even though I have java edition and purchased it in 2017....
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "claim your free copy" not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "claim your free copy" not working: I have been an owner of minecraft java edition since 2013 and I am now on Windows 10. When I go to my mojang account it presents a button that says "claim your free copy" of Minecraft for Windows 10. I have tried for multiple days but the message "Error! It looks like we've...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 free copy

Minecraft Windows 10 free copy: I bought Minecraft on my account for Java on the 23rd of September 2017 and it says i can claim a free copy for windows 10 but when i click claim free copy the same error message pops up that there are no gift codes at the moment for windows 10 Minecraft and i have been...
  10. Free Copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 edition Claimed on a previous email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 edition Claimed on a previous email.: I bought Minecraft Java Edition in 2013, which means I'm eligible for the free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition. I claimed this in 2016, but since then I have changed Microsoft accounts. I'm still using the same the same Mojang account and it still says it is claimed. Is...