Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Full Game Issues

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Full Game Issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased Minecraft quite a while ago and switched to the Windows 10 Edition (via the code given by Mojang) back on 10/1/2017. After a factory reset,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TribalLoser, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Full Game Issues

I purchased Minecraft quite a while ago and switched to the Windows 10 Edition (via the code given by Mojang) back on 10/1/2017. After a factory reset, I had to reinstall, however, it won't let me sign in within the game (yes, I am signed in to Xbox Live with the account I purchased the game with). I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it, logging out and then logging in and doing the same, but it won't unlock my full game. I've looked at the game logged out (says that I can install a trial, but I don't want that so I ignore it) and logged in (says that I own it). I've also checked my library to see if it is there (it is) and tried downloading from there. I think it may have something to do with linking my Hotmail to my Gmail, then deleting my Hotmail address, however I find it quite strange that it still says I own the game.

:)

TribalLoser, Dec 12, 2018

2. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Having same problem connecting to friends worlds. The only one working is on Realms....frustrating. Before Realms we could connect most times but since it was opened no other worlds are connecting. We can sometimes connect to new friends worlds on Minecraft,
    which is odd.

CarolWilliams_769, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Full Game Issues

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Full Game Issues

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Full Game Issues - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition Full

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unlock Full Game when I already own it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unlock Full Game when I already own it: as the title suggests, i already own the Minecraft Windows 10 edition from the 10 marketplace/store. I've owned the game since long before MS bought Mojang, and I imported my "license" to the MS Store version using my Mojang credentials a few years ago when the MS...
  3. Billing issues with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Billing issues with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Every time i attempt to purchase Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and go through putting in my PIN selecting my debit card and asking my parent for permission, it comes up with "Hold on It looks like your parent approved this. Check with them in a bit", but they did, numerous...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition redeeming issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 edition redeeming issue: Trying to redeem my free version of windows 10 minecraft which i have never used before and when i press redeem it just brings me to microsoft redeem page and doesnt put any code in nor does it give me a code. Im unsure of what to do to get the code to appear or enter itself....
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Install Issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Install Issue: Yesterday, I downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my X64 laptop but it won't let me install the actual game as it says my system requirements are not met. I have done all updates needed on my laptop but it is saying to update my laptop so I reach the "architecture"...
  6. Minecraft "Unlock Full Game" issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft "Unlock Full Game" issue: I own the game AND bought the starter edition, but the game is still telling me to buy it. I already tried running wsreset through the cmd, but that didn't work. Tried reinstalling it countless times, as well....
  7. Minecraft windows 10 edition game glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition game glitch: i have looked everywhere for help i tried to update my graphics drivers i turned off 3D display mode i restarted i reinstalled i even ran the microsoft store troubelshooter help me please whenever i start minecraft windows 10 edition the game loads but then the...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition version issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition version issues: So microsoft, i bought the windows 10 version to play together with my friends from another devices such as xbox and mobile. How come you launch an exclusive update for the windows 10 edition making it impossible to play together with other devices? How can i downgrade my...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Signing In In-game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Signing In In-game: So I had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my old computer which is now bust, so I got my new lap top and installed the game with no problems. Once I load the game up I try to sign in and it immediately takes me to the buy the starter pack. Everyone else I have encountered...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 edition "unlock full game" after redeeming code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition "unlock full game" after redeeming code: Since I have the minecraft java edition, I was going to use this to redeem a code for minecraft windows 10 edition from the mojang website. I redeem the code and install the game but I cant play with friends or change most setting while setting up a game. I then saw an option...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft starter pack unlock full game