Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Get Deleted worlds back

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Get Deleted worlds back in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, Miscrosoft Community Ive been triyng to get my worlds back after i uninstall and reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and I forgot to Backup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Benjamin Armstrong, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Get Deleted worlds back

Hello, Miscrosoft Community

Ive been triyng to get my worlds back after i uninstall and reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and I forgot to Backup my Worlds.

I had been sad and being reflecting of what I havent backup my worlds.So could you be so kind to help me get my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Worlds please? Or just give me an example.

Thanks!

:)

Benjamin Armstrong, Sep 16, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

Hello, my worlds were also deleted. I tried this but the folder only shows me worlds from the java edition of minecraft. Not the windows 10 edition. Does anyone know how to access the windows 10 edition worlds. Thank you if you can help!

Sparrowkai, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

Hi Harry,

To better help you with your concern about the missing world in the game Minecraft, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

How to recover missing Minecraft world:

• Click the start button and search %appdata%.
    • Find and enter the .minecraft folder.
    • Find the saves folder and right-click it, there should be an option called restore previous versions.

If the issue persists after doing the steps provided above, we recommend that you submit a request regarding this matter on this

link

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Get Deleted worlds back

Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.

I have this one world on minecraft windows 10 editon that disappeared from my world list when my laptop froze and restarted. Upon going back on minecraft, the world disappeared. I've looked in the worlds folder and its still there, but its not on the world
    list. What should I do to get it back on the worlds list? PLEASE make sure your answer deals with Minecraft WINDOWS 10 EDITION and not the JAVA EDITION please.

OneWithWolvesYT, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Get Deleted worlds back

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Get Deleted worlds back - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition Deleted

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Worlds Deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Worlds Deleted: Hello, Basically I wanted to try out the new rtx feature with shaders, so I was told to join the MC Windows 10 beta group through Xbox Insider hub. I did so and used it BUT once in the beta I did not go in to my already existing worlds I have. Now being stuck...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "no connection to the world"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "no connection to the world"?: I want to play Minecraft with Windows 10 Edition with a friend. They have the same edition as me, but when one of us opens the world and wants to join the other, there is "no connection to the world". We are friends with Microsoft and the servers are running normally, I can...
  4. I Can't Get My Minecraft For Windows 10 Worlds Back After accidentally Deleting It.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Get My Minecraft For Windows 10 Worlds Back After accidentally Deleting It.: Hello, I've Been Trying to Get My Minecraft Bedrock Worlds Back But I've Tried Everything. I Could Not See My Worlds In C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds I've Looked In Every Folder...
  5. Can't Get Back Minecraft Worlds For Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Get Back Minecraft Worlds For Windows 10: I've Been looking for my world in the .minecraft/ minecraftworlds Folder But Could Not Find it. I looked at all of the folders in minecraftworlds to find the level name but I read all of them and can't find my Deleted World name. To me I think I can't get it back because I...
  6. Minecraft For Windows 10 Deleted Worlds I Can't Get Back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft For Windows 10 Deleted Worlds I Can't Get Back: I've Deleted a Minecraft World by Accident and Now I Can't Get It Back! Please Help Me I Tried Everything. I Looked Everywhere for the .minecratft Folder But Can't Find it in %appdata% I Have "Show hidden files, folders, and drives" On But Still Can't Find it. I Also...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (no connection to the world)?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (no connection to the world)?: I have the latest version of the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is also a lot of fun to play - there is only one problem. I cannot play with my friends. When I try to join their world, it always says "no connection to the world". I've been searching the internet for days now...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition worlds disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition worlds disappeared.: I was on Minecraft beta and I wanted to go back to normal, so I copied the worlds and uninstalled Minecraft. When I went to re install it, a message popped up saying "Try again later". It did this for 8 hours, then I got it to work. When I loaded it up, all my worlds were...
  9. Deleted World in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted World in Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hi everyone, today I accidentally delete one world in my minecraft windows 10 which I do not want to do. I am wondering is there any way I can recover the one I deleted today? I have searched up many ways online but none of them work for me. Please tell me if anyone knows how...
  10. Getting my Minecraft worlds back after accidentally deleting them.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting my Minecraft worlds back after accidentally deleting them.: I just reinstalled windows 10 after having some issues and all of my Minecraft worlds were gone. I accidentally deleted the drives they were on while doing this and i cant seem to find any way to find them. Is it possible for me to get them back?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get worlds back on mincraft windows 10 edition

2. can you recover a delted work on minecraft widnows 10

3. how to recover deleted minecraft worlds windows 10

4. minecraft world deleted windows 10,
  5. how to find deleted world in minecraft windwos 10,
  6. how to get a minecraft world back after accidentally deleting it,
  7. minecraft for windows 10 delete worlds,
  8. has anyone accidenly delted all mindfraft worlds,
  9. accidently deleted minecraft world windows 10,
  10. does deleting microsoft store minecraft delete my saves,
  11. why are my minecraft worlds getting deleted windows 10,