Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Giftcode Error

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Giftcode Error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. I downloaded my minecraft: java edition before 19th of October 2018, so I should have access to Free Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. That is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Varaviwe, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Varaviwe Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Giftcode Error

Hello.

I downloaded my minecraft: java edition before 19th of October 2018, so I should have access to Free Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.

That is not the case, as when i click "Claim Your Free Copy" on https://account.mojang.com/me, it says: Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!

This Button is gray, and I saw that that means i already claimed Bedrock Edition, but i did not. On my every account I checked, but it wasn't available anywhere. I saw similar posts to this error, made in 2018, but they said it was fixed.

The end of promotion is in 4 days, and I really want to claim the version, especially because of new RTX on Bedrock.

Please Help,

Thank you.

:)

Varaviwe, Apr 16, 2020

2. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 16, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Giftcode Error

Minecraft beta edition

Having same problem connecting to friends worlds. The only one working is on Realms....frustrating. Before Realms we could connect most times but since it was opened no other worlds are connecting. We can sometimes connect to new friends worlds on Minecraft,
    which is odd.

CarolWilliams_769, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Giftcode Error

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Giftcode Error - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition Giftcode

2. Error 0x80070005 Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80070005 Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I was one of the few who took advantage of the free copy of Windows 10 Minecraft Edition for a limited time if you had already bought the Java edition of minecraft. Everything was working fine the first time I installed it on my first laptop. Shortly after maybe a few months,...
  3. Error 0x80070005 Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x80070005 Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I was one of the few who took advantage of the free copy of Windows 10 Minecraft Edition for a limited time if you had already bought the Java edition of minecraft. Everything was working fine the first time I installed it on my first laptop. Shortly after maybe a few months,...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition error: minecraft windows 10 edition was updated to the most recent bug fix it is currently experiencing start up errors such as its main menu screen looking something like this[IMG] Although not available entirely within this image the main title screen is cut off blurred and then...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition error: Hello! I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my Xbox One and I switched PC with the same account. On my PC, it says that I don't have it but I bought it. Why do I don't have it on my computer? Thanks!...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition error

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition error: Hello, I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and it worked, it later said I only had trial version, even though I had been playing on all the features of the full game, for several weeks. How can I fix this? Thanks....
  7. Error with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Realms

Error with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Realms: I started the 30 days realm trial in minecraft but i keep getting this error message: Something Went Wrong your purchase succeeded, but we couldnt create your realm right now. We will create your realm as soon as possibe. Check back later on this device. Its been over a...
  8. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I have a code for windows 10 that I don't remember redeeming but I cant redeem it to my account as it says its already been redeemed.. Help? I want to play and I don't know what to do. I've tried looking in the MS Store to see if it was in there but its not located anywhere...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Okay so I recently reset my pc. When i went to reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition and went to my worlds, the world i spent so much time on is gone! Anyway I can get it back?????...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code error

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code error: I'm having a problem where I cannot redeem my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and this message appears Code not found. Try re-entering it. If that doesn't work, contact the merchant. If I could get some help that would be great....