Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is the only app on the Microsoft Store that won't download

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is the only app on the Microsoft Store that won't download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, I've been experiencing issues with downloading the game, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, for almost a day now. I only deleted the app since I didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JabezSeibert, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is the only app on the Microsoft Store that won't download

So, I've been experiencing issues with downloading the game, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, for almost a day now. I only deleted the app since I didn't get the update and it refused to launch properly. So, after I deleted the app, I restarted my computer, logged back in, got into the Microsoft Store I was signed into the right account and looked up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. The app is having issues installing and its giving me the basic error code which means the app won't install 0x803FB005. I've tried downloading other apps, and they work, I can install everything but Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is the only app on the Microsoft Store that won't download 48f2d492-5204-43bb-ae92-16d7285e5fe8?upload=true.png

Before I even click install:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is the only app on the Microsoft Store that won't download 9c198040-8b30-488c-ae8d-4a33c82c3e22?upload=true.png

The "Install" button is blocked

Trying to install another random game/app:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is the only app on the Microsoft Store that won't download 0d1ed1bf-7ce2-4f27-8113-54ee96c01528?upload=true.png

Download actually starts on another game/app

:)

JabezSeibert, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Thank you for the information. It seems that the system still detects the beta version you've first downloaded. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest that you uninstall Minecraft: Windows 10 Beta to your computer, and reset the Microsoft Store app by performing
    the following steps:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the
      Settings
      icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Once you're done, kindly sign in your Microsoft account again to the Windows Store app and try to install Minecraft: Windows 10.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Nov 21, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is the only app on the Microsoft Store that won't download

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is the only app on the Microsoft Store that won't download

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is the only app on the Microsoft Store that won't download - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition app

2. Microsoft Store won't download Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't download Minecraft: I have played the game for a few weeks with friends. Then all of a sudden the game didn't load on launch. I waited about 30 minutes, but to no avail. So I closed it, repeated it several times to no avail. So I uninstalled the game in hopes of reinstalling it. But Microsoft...
  3. Microsoft Store won't download Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store won't download Minecraft: I have played the game for a few weeks with friends. Then all of a sudden the game didn't load on launch. I waited about 30 minutes, but to no avail. So I closed it, repeated it several times to no avail. So I uninstalled the game in hopes of reinstalling it. But Microsoft...
  4. Microsoft Store won't download Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store apps won't download

Microsoft store apps won't download: I am trying to download the Microsoft to Do application on my Windows 10 laptop. It doesn't work, no matter how many times I close and open the store or how many times I restart my laptop. I click the install button and nothing happens. I can download the microsoft to do app...
  6. microsoft store won't download apps

microsoft store won't download apps: HI! I tried to launch minecraft win10 edition, but it only launched the page where it loads. It didn't go to the menu. So I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall it but the store doesn't work. First, I clicked on the install button, but nothing happened. The button clicked,...
  7. Microsoft Store can not download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store can not download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I click the install button, nothing happens. I click the install button on the library, the button disappears. I tried: • Running wsreset.exe DOES NOT WORK! • Running some troubleshooting tools. one worked, fixed the gray button problem, but the other did not worked. •...
  8. Minecraft windows ten edition won't download

Minecraft windows ten edition won't download: I'm getting error 0x803F81F5 and it is only for minecraft windows ten edition. It keeps saying I need to get rid of devices on my account but currently there are no devices linked to that account. [ATTACH]...
  9. Microsoft Store won't download apps

Microsoft Store won't download apps: Hi, I know this question has been asked several times throughout the years but I have the same problem and the suggestions did not help. All the apps that I try to install are stuck at 'Downloading...' . Things that I have tried so far: 1. Log off and log in again to...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition won't download: Minecraft windows 10 edition wont download. It says that I can install the game, and when I open the microsoft store it wont let me install it. Here are some pictures that show the problem: [ATTACH][ATTACH]...