Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Keep crashing on startup

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Keep crashing on startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have an issue with turning on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I bought it yesterday and since then I'm doing everything according many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eruunis, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Eruunis Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Keep crashing on startup

Hello,

I have an issue with turning on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I bought it yesterday and since then I'm doing everything according many troubleshooting guides.

What I already did:

• Reinstalled game
    • Updated Java
    • Updated windows
    • Reinstalled drivers
    • Run sfc \scannow
    • Run DISM scan
    • Restarted Winstock
    • Freshly install Windows 10 and installed only Minecraft still crashed and repeated all above

I'm completely lost. Could anyone help me somehow with this issue?

Thanks

:)

Eruunis, Oct 25, 2020
  2. BossTom11 Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Crash on Startup

I have attempted to fix this program for weeks now. I cannot get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to start and run. It never had this problem before. I noticed this first started one the nether update came out, since then I cannot get the game to load.

I have done the following:

1.) EVERYTHING listed here: How to fix Minecraft crashes in Windows 10 [GAMER'S GUIDE] sometimes multiple times

2.) I manually check each driver

3.) Tried different users

No matter what I do, when I start Minecraft, it shows the logo screen and once the loading bar hits almost to the right side, it closes. There is no crash log, there is no error. Sometimes when I go through the steps above it loads just past that screen
    and then crashes.

But I cannot seem to find a solution to this problem. Any ideas would be great Please Help!

BossTom11, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Beta Crashes on startup

I have tried both links above and hit a deadend with no further information there. Still dont know what is causing Minecraft Windows 10 edition to always crash on startup or how to start to troubleshoot.

TheSuperGamer20578, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Keep crashing on startup

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Keep crashing on startup

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Keep crashing on startup - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition Keep

2. Minecraft Windows Edition Bedrock Crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows Edition Bedrock Crashes on startup: Hi,I recently installed Minecraft Windows Bedrock Edition via Xbox Game Pass, and it crashes on startup, usually within a second or two of running and right after Mojang logo. In Event Viewer, here is the info for the crash:Faulting application name: Minecraft.Windows.exe,...
  3. minecraft windows 10 edition crashing on startup

minecraft windows 10 edition crashing on startup: whenever i click the minecraft icon on my task bar, desktop and start it opens normally and then it just closes on the mojang startup. I tried updating it, reinstalling it, logging out of my account and back in, restarting the computer, removing it from task bar and freeing...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition bedrock crashes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition bedrock crashes on startup: Recently I had to do a fresh reset on my computer to fix some crashing issues. Everything has been running great except ever since then Minecraft windows 10 edition does not load up. What happens is when I open the app it shows the red Mojang splash screen then the white...
  5. Minecraft Window 10 edition keeps crashing

Minecraft Window 10 edition keeps crashing: It still can load but when i signed up or even just escaped to play unnick, it crashed ,i tried reseting and uninstalling it,nothing work .Other game is the same too,some i could do a single gameplaythe instruction onethen it crashed .Please help me...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps crashing

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps crashing: I have had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for a while, but recently since I changed my Microsoft account email and password, the game crashes whenever I try to sign into Xbox live. I can still play in a normal world. I can enter my sign in details, but once I click "Lets Play"...
  7. Minecraft Window 10 Edition Keeps Crashing

Minecraft Window 10 Edition Keeps Crashing: Ok so when I play Minecraft bedrock edition it'll crash every time when I try to play, it doesn't crash immediately but it crashes after at random moments I checked the event viewer and this is what it said Faulting application name: Minecraft.Windows.exe, version:...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps crashing

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps crashing: I want to play minecraft the windows 10 edition, but after a few minutes of gameplay the game will crash and i am forced to restart my computer to use it again. I've reinstalled the game multiple times and put it on the lowest graphics i could and it will still crash....
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes after Startup

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Crashes after Startup: Hello. I recently bought a Minecraft Realms subscription and after I bought it, my minecraft crashed on the processing payment screen in the app itself. The payment definitely went through as I received an email confirming the payment. Now, when ever I open Minecraft, it...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash on startup

Minecraft Windows 10 edition crash on startup: I have been having this issue of where when i open minecraft it loads up but chrashes on the java screen i tried re installing graphics drivers making new accounts on the pc truble shooter isnt helping it knows the problem but doesnt fixes it it is very annoying...