Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps closing right after I open it

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps closing right after I open it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The title pretty much says it all. I have uninstalled and installed again. I've tried various Powershell commands ran as administrator. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KingAlalababoob III, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps closing right after I open it

The title pretty much says it all.

I have uninstalled and installed again.

I've tried various Powershell commands ran as administrator.

My Microsoft Store and other default Apps used to do a similar thing, but that was intentionally deleted/uninstalled. Now I found the one App that I would like to use and it does the same thing. After the newest OS update, the Store was working again. So I logged in and installed Minecraft. And of course, there's an issue now.

Any help would be amazing! Thank you!

:)

KingAlalababoob III, Mar 5, 2020

2. Minecraft Win10 Edition

Hi Griffin,

If you have the previous version of Minecraft, you may download its latest version for free. Click this

link
    to download the game.

You'll be asked to enter a game code. If you don't have the code, kindly perform the following steps:

• Sign in with your Mojang account.
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.

Note: You'll need to sign in to or create a Microsoft account. If you sign in, use the Microsoft account you use to sign in to your Xbox account.
    • If you're running Windows 10, you'll be able to download the game right after redeeming your code. If you're running an earlier operating system, you'll need to come back to the Windows Store once you're running Windows 10.
    Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Mar 5, 2020
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 5, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps closing right after I open it

Minecraft beta edition

Having same problem connecting to friends worlds. The only one working is on Realms....frustrating. Before Realms we could connect most times but since it was opened no other worlds are connecting. We can sometimes connect to new friends worlds on Minecraft,
    which is odd.

CarolWilliams_769, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps closing right after I open it

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps closing right after I open it - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition keeps

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition opens, turns black, then closes itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition opens, turns black, then closes itself: Hello!I'll been trying to boot up Minecraft Windows 10, but it turns black and closes itself. I've restarted my computer and tried uninstalling it to no success. Here is the error code from the application viewer:Faulting application name: Minecraft.Windows.exe, version:...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition opens, turns black, then closes itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition opens, turns black, then closes itself: Hello!I'll been trying to boot up Minecraft Windows 10, but it turns black and closes itself. I've restarted my computer and tried uninstalling it to no success. Here is the error code from the application viewer:Faulting application name: Minecraft.Windows.exe, version:...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition closes on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition closes on startup: I just bought minecraft windows 10 from Microsoft store and whenever I open it , it closes on the startup Pls help if you know the answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-closes-on-startup/c56d1c14-d681-4135-9fb8-3fc560013e53
  5. Screen keeps minimizing and closing automatically right after I open something.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Screen keeps minimizing and closing automatically right after I open something.: I have been having this problem for some days now. If something is in fullscreen mode it gets minimize automatically but not always. And sometimes right after opening something, it closes immediately. And the cursor is not selecting the stuff that I click in. This problem...
  6. Applications Close Right After Opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications Close Right After Opening: When ever I open certain programs they close immediately after opening or shortly there after. When I run Google Chrome it opens and within the next 10 seconds closes. I open command prompt and it does the same thing. Same thing when I try to run minecraft. On Day 1 I...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Opening: I recently reinstalled Minecraft Windows 10 Edition back onto my computer after I accidentally uninstalled it. And now every time I try to open it a white line appears on the Minecraft Windows 10 in the start menu like the download didn't finish and then seconds later the...
  8. Minecraft Opens then closes Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Opens then closes Windows 10: I see many people have the same problem just haven't figured out what was wrong. When I open Minecraft Windows 10 Edition its closes a couple of seconds later, I've reinstalled it multi-able times and I haven't changed at all. I would really like a way to solve this problem...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition closes after about a minute of use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition closes after about a minute of use: Hi. A couple months ago I was playing Minecraft, and it worked fine. Now, a couple months and a couple updates later, the game will only load for a minute or so before turning white, and then closing. No error message is shown, it simply closes. This happens whether I try to...
  10. Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition: I closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition. Created one right now with the same gmail and ofc cannot redeem the code. Any way of getting it? I have proof [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecrfat randomly closing

2. minecraft windows 10 keeps closing

3. raminecraft keeps closing

4. minecraft 10 closes after opening,
  5. minecraft keep closing,
  6. minecraft keeps closing