Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 Edition keeps crashing on my friend's PC

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 Edition keeps crashing on my friend's PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My friend has minecraft windows 10 edition on his PCIt meets the system requirements BTW It was working at first but then one day it just stopped... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SoldierCrazy12, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Minecraft windows 10 Edition keeps crashing on my friend's PC

My friend has minecraft windows 10 edition on his PCIt meets the system requirements BTW It was working at first but then one day it just stopped working for some reason, it crashes on the main menu when it asks you to sign in for the first time.

:)

SoldierCrazy12, Nov 16, 2020

2. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Having same problem connecting to friends worlds. The only one working is on Realms....frustrating. Before Realms we could connect most times but since it was opened no other worlds are connecting. We can sometimes connect to new friends worlds on Minecraft,
    which is odd.

CarolWilliams_769, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Eruunis Win User

Minecraft windows 10 Edition keeps crashing on my friend's PC

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Keep crashing on startup

Hello,

I have an issue with turning on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I bought it yesterday and since then I'm doing everything according many troubleshooting guides.

What I already did:

• Reinstalled game
    • Updated Java
    • Updated windows
    • Reinstalled drivers
    • Run sfc \scannow
    • Run DISM scan
    • Restarted Winstock
    • Freshly install Windows 10 and installed only Minecraft (still crashed) and repeated all above
    I'm completely lost. Could anyone help me somehow with this issue?

Thanks

Eruunis, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 Edition keeps crashing on my friend's PC

1. Minecraft windows 10 Edition keeps crashing on my friend's PC - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition keeps

2. Minecraft windows 10 edition crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition crashing.: Hi, when I open Minecraft it crashes on the loading screen and I have tried so much but nothing is working. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-crashing/8129c1d5-b848-429e-9a21-0f28887c3dfa
  3. Minecraft Window 10 edition keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Window 10 edition keeps crashing: It still can load but when i signed up or even just escaped to play unnick, it crashed ,i tried reseting and uninstalling it,nothing work .Other game is the same too,some i could do a single gameplaythe instruction onethen it crashed .Please help me...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Keep crashing on startup

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Keep crashing on startup: Hello, I have an issue with turning on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I bought it yesterday and since then I'm doing everything according many troubleshooting guides. What I already did: Reinstalled game Updated Java Updated windows Reinstalled drivers Run sfc \scannow...
  5. My friends can't join my world Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friends can't join my world Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hi, I'm having an issue with Xbox live for over 2 years. So basically, My friend can't join my world somehow but I can join theirs. It says "Unable to Connect" for them. We both are Windows 10 and the same version of Minecraft. But, My friends can join my world if I am...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps crashing

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps crashing: I have had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for a while, but recently since I changed my Microsoft account email and password, the game crashes whenever I try to sign into Xbox live. I can still play in a normal world. I can enter my sign in details, but once I click "Lets Play"...
  7. Minecraft Window 10 Edition Keeps Crashing

Minecraft Window 10 Edition Keeps Crashing: Ok so when I play Minecraft bedrock edition it'll crash every time when I try to play, it doesn't crash immediately but it crashes after at random moments I checked the event viewer and this is what it said Faulting application name: Minecraft.Windows.exe, version:...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps crashing

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps crashing: I want to play minecraft the windows 10 edition, but after a few minutes of gameplay the game will crash and i am forced to restart my computer to use it again. I've reinstalled the game multiple times and put it on the lowest graphics i could and it will still crash....
  9. minecraft windows 10 edition crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 edition crash: I downloaded Minecraft and started it playing it worked fine until I went caving, for some reason it crashed when I was mining, I tried again it crashed, the weird thing is it only crashes when caving, I uninstalled it and installed it again, same issue and I found no help...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing: Hello, For about six months my Minecraft app has been crashing and the frequency of the crashes has been increasing up until now. Minecraft launches into the main menu, lags for a few seconds and will not allow me to click play. After this it freezes my whole computer and I...