Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps freezing when I try to break blocks

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps freezing when I try to break blocks in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been having this problem for as long as I've played multiplayer. I go onto my friend's world, he's on pocket edition, I'm on PC. And everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OnetimeCoder385, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps freezing when I try to break blocks

I have been having this problem for as long as I've played multiplayer. I go onto my friend's world, he's on pocket edition, I'm on PC. And everything works completely right, and nothing goes wrong until I try to break blocks. I start breaking blocks and then my game freezes, forcing me to close it. It always freezes before the block breaks, and the game will still run in the background. I've tried turning fancy graphics and stuff off, but the problem keeps happening.

:)

OnetimeCoder385, Jul 3, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows Ten Edition Freezes And Eventually Crashes When Breaking Blocks.

I have been having this issue consistently since downloading Minecraft during it's tenth anniversary, and it has become increasingly frustrating.

I log on to Minecraft, load up a brand new world, spawn in and start breaking trees. then, in the middle of mining, the screen freezes, flashes white very briefly, and then stays frozen, despite the fact that I can still hear any mob sounds from mobs around
    me, and in some cases, even the sound of the block I was mining breaking and being collected. The screen remains frozen for a significant period of time afterward, and then eventually the computer realizes that the program has frozen/crashed, and closes it.
    I do not receive any sort of error message during that time.

There is one other way to make the computer unfreeze, and that is holding down the power button on the computer until the screen goes black, and then turning it back on, signing in, opening Minecraft, and loading up the world again, which opens to my character
    standing in the exact same position it was in before the crash, and the block I was breaking still in place.

Please help,

BallisticMissle, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Just got minecraft PC edition, freezes on Mojang logo

Thanks for the clarification.

For us to have a better overview of your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which edition of Minecraft are you using?
    • Are you using the physical copy or digital version of the game?
    • Where did you purchase the game?
    We suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link
    on how to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device.

Keep us posted.

Catherine Cus., Jul 3, 2019
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps freezing when I try to break blocks

Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps freezing when I try to break blocks

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps freezing when I try to break blocks - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition keeps

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps freezing my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps freezing my computer: Whenever I play the game it just freezes. Sometimes it happens randomly, sometimes it happens when I open a menu or minimize the app. It has happened with other games too, but only once or twice. But Minecraft Windows 10 always freezes my computer eventually. For some...
  3. Trying to Redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to Redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I have Minecraft Java edition and I am trying to redeem the code for Minecraft Windows 10. I logged onto my account on mojang and when i go to redeem the code, it takes me to https://redeem.microsoft.com/#/ to type in my code. I am not receiving the email for the code. I have...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED!: Hey, so basically I've been experiencing a series of crashing after breaking blocks/mining in MC Win10 and I'll be sharing my experience on how to fix this. This is for all of those who have had the same experience as I did. Do note that I'm not sure if this works to...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 - Crashing After Breaking Blocks - FIXED!: Hey, so basically I've been experiencing a series of crashing after breaking blocks/mining in MC Win10 and I'll be sharing my experience on how to fix this. This is for all of those who have had the same experience as I did. Do note that I'm not sure if this works to...
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 Keeps Freezing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Keeps Freezing.: Hello, I recently downloaded the free trial version of Minecraft for Windows 10, I started playing it and it was going smoothly. A couple of minutes later my computer freezes, I see a black background and my cursor is stuck and won't move. I restarted my device and booted...
  7. Minecraft Window 10 Edition Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Window 10 Edition Keeps Crashing: Ok so when I play Minecraft bedrock edition it'll crash every time when I try to play, it doesn't crash immediately but it crashes after at random moments I checked the event viewer and this is what it said Faulting application name: Minecraft.Windows.exe, version:...
  8. Properties Window freezes when I try to edit it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Properties Window freezes when I try to edit it: I tried to edit the properties of my mcafee so I could take ownership and delete it but it froze and I can't edit it now. I've had this problem for a day already. Does anyone know what's happening and how I can fix it?...
  9. Minecraft Windows Ten Edition Freezes And Eventually Crashes When Breaking Blocks.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Windows Ten Edition Freezes And Eventually Crashes When Breaking Blocks.: I have been having this issue consistently since downloading Minecraft during it's tenth anniversary, and it has become increasingly frustrating. I log on to Minecraft, load up a brand new world, spawn in and start breaking trees. then, in the middle of mining, the screen...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 freezes and closes after breaking a few blocks with no Error Messages.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 freezes and closes after breaking a few blocks with no Error Messages.: Around about a month or so ago I recently started having problems with minecraft on my laptop. In single player and multiplayer worlds I can run around and what not just fine and I don't experience any major lag or general problems. However, once I start breaking blocks I can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft window 10 freeezes when breaking blocks

2. win10 minecraft freezing windows

3. win10 edition minecraft keeps freezing

4. minecraft freezes when breaking block,
  5. why is breaking blocks in minecraft windows 10 unresponsive