Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition key gives me a demo?

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition key gives me a demo? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The key I had for Minecraft Windows 10 edition is listed as redeemed, and the game is as well, but when I try to install it through the Store it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ThatLoken, Jul 13, 2019.

1. ThatLoken Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition key gives me a demo?

The key I had for Minecraft Windows 10 edition is listed as redeemed, and the game is as well, but when I try to install it through the Store it just installs a Demo, and ingame tells me I need to buy either of the collections. Am I stupid and the free key is for a demo or am I doing something wrong here? I have the Java Edition too but I really want to play with a friend of mine on Xbox and I need the Bedrock Edition for that, which is Windows 10 unless I'm mistaken.

:)

ThatLoken, Jul 13, 2019

2. Does the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for Java Players come with the full game or just a demo?

I redeemed my code for the free version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and ended up with a demo. Was that supposed to happen? Was I supposed to get the full game or just the demo? Does the code give me nothing?

tommyram05, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Minecraft windows 10 edition

Hello

i played Minecraft Windows 10 edition before on my older ssd disk. and now i got a new ssd disk.

I wanted to play Minecraft Windows 10 edition with my friend but i can play just the demo version and i have bought Minecraft a year or more ago. i log in as always and it doesnt work. Help please.

Jakonator1, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition key gives me a demo? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition key

2. Minecraft "Play demo"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft "Play demo"?: Ever since I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft my play button has said "Play demo" and forcing me to buy Java edition even though I already have/had it. I looked it up and some people said it was something wrong with the launcher? How do I solve this?Edit: When my...
  3. Minecraft "Play demo"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft "Play demo"?: Ever since I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft my play button has said "Play demo" and forcing me to buy Java edition even though I already have/had it. I looked it up and some people said it was something wrong with the launcher? How do I solve this?Edit: When my...
  4. Stuck in Minecraft demo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Minecraft demo.: Today I tried to go into Minecraft but it was not recognizing that we have already brought it and was trying to get me to buy it again the buy date was 19/09/19. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-minecraft-demo/30c6c101-0214-48c9-a90c-b69a69e3aa52
  5. It will not let me download Minecraft windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    It will not let me download Minecraft windows 10 Edition: What is the problem?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-will-not-let-me-download-minecraft-windows-10/0790fa40-5af5-4963-aa13-06c560df7c6b
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Key not there?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Key not there?: [ATTACH] At Mojang Studios Account there is no possibility to get a Minecraft Windows 10 key. Does anyone know why this is the case and how I can get my key? Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Key nicht da?
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Product Key: I was lucky enough to get Windows 10 Edition for free back five years ago when Minecraft gave all premium users it as a gift. I logged in maybe once or twice and never did again. That was two or three computers ago. I have no idea what my product key is. I can no longer log...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code not working for me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code not working for me: So, I have had my Mojang account since 2015, and since that is, I don't need to migrate my account. However, I am trying to get the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code, and at the top of my screen, it says: Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for...
  9. Does the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for Java Players come with the full game or just a demo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for Java Players come with the full game or just a demo?: I redeemed my code for the free version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and ended up with a demo. Was that supposed to happen? Was I supposed to get the full game or just the demo? Does the code give me nothing?...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Key stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Key stolen: I remembered that windows 10 edition of minecraft was free if you have purchased java edition. Well I have and notice it said my key was already activated. I check my Microsoft account to see if it was used. And it was not. I know my account was breached not too long before...