Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 edition lags after i click sign in.

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 edition lags after i click sign in. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I click sign in on Minecraft the game starts to lag even though it runs smoothly without signing in. please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Handsomegoat11, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition lags after i click sign in.

When I click sign in on Minecraft the game starts to lag even though it runs smoothly without signing in.

please help

:)

Handsomegoat11, Jul 16, 2019
  2. MountYYT Win User

Minecraft Win 10 edition LAGGING

hi everyone i am a normal computer user and face a lot of problem on Minecraft windows 10 edition

it starts lagging at the start screen as soon as it signs into XBOX LIVE and when it starts lagging it does not respond at all it does not go until i force shutdown my computer i have reinstalled the game i have set it to high priority sill no results please
    fix this as soon as possible i use WIN 10 PRO (MY GPU DRIVER IS UP TO DATE)

MY PC SPECS:

CPU:AMD A9 9420 3.5Gz 2 cores (Radeon R5 in-built in CPU) using this for MC WIN10 edition

RAM:8 GB

GPU:AMD Radeon 530 (discrete)

My brother has intel celeron 1.80 Gz and 2 cores and still is able to play minecraft without lag

IT NEVER LAGS

NO GPU

Thank you for your answers

MountYYT, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Minecraft Win10 Edition

Hi Griffin,

If you have the previous version of Minecraft, you may download its latest version for free. Click this

link
    to download the game.

You'll be asked to enter a game code. If you don't have the code, kindly perform the following steps:

• Sign in with your Mojang account.
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.

Note: You'll need to sign in to or create a Microsoft account. If you sign in, use the Microsoft account you use to sign in to your Xbox account.
    • If you're running Windows 10, you'll be able to download the game right after redeeming your code. If you're running an earlier operating system, you'll need to come back to the Windows Store once you're running Windows 10.
    Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Jul 17, 2019
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition lags after i click sign in.

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Instillation

Hi,

Issues with downloading a game on Windows Store may occur if you are signed in to an incorrect account. To verify if you are signed in to the account that you used to purchase Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, sign in to the

Microsoft billing page
    and check if the game is listed under Order history.

If the game is on the list, go back to Windows Store and refresh your profile by signing out and signing in again. Here's how:

• Launch Windows Store and click on the account icon

Minecraft windows 10 edition lags after i click sign in. de08ecfe-60d2-42e2-b20a-4791f11cbedb.jpg
    • Select your profile.
    • Click on your Microsoft account and click Sign out.
    • To sign in to your profile, click on the account icon again and add your email address.
    • Check if you can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.

You can also reset Windows Store to clear the Store cache by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

Feel free to contact us anytime if you need further assistance.

Loraine Mon, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 edition lags after i click sign in.

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition lags after i click sign in. - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition lags

2. I can't sign in to Minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to Minecraft java edition: I've bought Minecraft Java edition a few weeks ago and it would not let sign after many failed attempts I gave up and ended up here,I also have another problem I a few months prior the I bought the Xbox game pass and After a few days I could not sign in after using the...
  3. Can't sign into Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't sign into Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: When I try to sign in I get stuck on "Signing in with your Microsoft Account...", only for nothing to actually happen. Anyone know any solutions? Sometimes when this happens a gray window will open up eventually, presumably the Microsoft log in window, but it's completely...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition menu lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition menu lag: Hello. My Minecraft Windows 10 edition has been lagging on the menu. Last time I got into a game it worked perfectly,but it had the lag on the menu. Help? Also I dont want to reinstall cause I have alot of worlds I want to see without being able to play the Windows 10 edition...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Sign-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Sign-in: I claimed my free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition from Mojang today, but when I downloaded it from the Microsoft Store, I found that I could not sign in. The error I received can be seen in the attached picture: [IMG] I have already tried signing out of the Microsoft Store,...
  6. [Fixed] I can't sign into Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Fixed] I can't sign into Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I've looked around the internet, but I can't find anything about my issue. Whenever I click, "sign in", it sends me to the following screen. [IMG] Edit: Ok, I checked for updates and there was apparently an update that I had to install, which is weird because I restarted my...
  7. I can't sign into Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I've looked around the internet, but I can't find anything about my issue. Whenever I click, "sign in", it sends me to the following screen.[IMG]...
  8. Can't sign in to Minecraft using the Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't sign in to Minecraft using the Windows 10 Edition: So I have had the Java edition of Minecraft since forever. Apparently I redeemed my code to get the windows 10 edition a couple years ago, so I tried to download it via the windows store and play it this way. Well, it shows up on my windows store purchase history and says...
  9. Minecraft Win 10 edition LAGGING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Win 10 edition LAGGING: hi everyone i am a normal computer user and face a lot of problem on Minecraft windows 10 edition it starts lagging at the start screen as soon as it signs into XBOX LIVE and when it starts lagging it does not respond at all it does not go until i force shutdown my computer...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Signing In In-game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Signing In In-game: So I had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my old computer which is now bust, so I got my new lap top and installed the game with no problems. Once I load the game up I try to sign in and it immediately takes me to the buy the starter pack. Everyone else I have encountered...