Windows 10: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition License [1 license - two Windows 10 devices]

Discus and support Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition License [1 license - two Windows 10 devices] in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I am interested in purchasing 1 license of Minecraft - Windows 10 Edition. I would like to play this on my desktop computer at home and, when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zoeper, May 20, 2019.

1. Zoeper Win User

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition License [1 license - two Windows 10 devices]

Hello,

I am interested in purchasing 1 license of Minecraft - Windows 10 Edition.
    I would like to play this on my desktop computer at home and, when travelling for work, on my company's laptop.

Now my question is not concerned about whether or not I can take my private desktop with me when travelling for work. That would be "No".

Neither is my question about whether or not if I am allowed to install the game on my company's laptop. The question was already cleared.

My question is.

Can I get one single license for both my private computer / e-mail address as well as for my company's laptop?

Therefore allowing me to play the game on different Windows 10 computers (and different Windows accounts) using the 1 license, or do I need multiple licensess; 1 for home and 1 for office.

Thank you!

:)

Zoeper, May 20, 2019
  2. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, May 20, 2019
  3. krimetal Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade license

The interesting question is that: the upgrade takes place before 29 of July. If I upgrade the PC (change the MB), and I transfer the Win 8.1 license to this new PC (cause 8.1 is retail FPP), will I be able to upgrade to Windows 10 for free? Or a upgrade license must be bought?

krimetal, May 20, 2019
  4. btarunr Win User

License Agreement Confusion Causes Misinformation over Windows 10 Overreach

Over the last weekend there's been quite some misinformation doing the rounds, stating that a license agreement you agreed to before upgrading to Windows 10, allows Microsoft to remotely disable pirated software (eg: games, apps). This may have caused fence-sitters on the Windows 10 upgrade to decide to stay on older platforms, and for some to even revert to their older Windows 7 installations. It turns out, that the situation has been grossly misread.

Microsoft Services EULA is the one which states that Microsoft may "prevent you from accessing the Services, playing counterfeit games, or using unauthorized hardware peripheral devices," however, this is not the license that governs your Windows installation. It only pertains to "Microsoft Services" (Windows Store content, Xbox Live, live tiles, etc.) The license governing Windows is the MSLT (Microsoft Software License Terms), and so there won't be a case of Microsoft reaching out to disable pirated software from running on Windows.

Source: Windows Central

btarunr, May 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition License [1 license - two Windows 10 devices] - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition License

2. One Microsoft Account for two Windows 10 licenses

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Microsoft Account for two Windows 10 licenses: I have a Samsung Notebook that came with Windows 10, and I have been using it for more than a year.I just got a used Dell Desktop from a friend who moved out of town and no longer wanted the desktop. When I booted the desktop up, it was like a brand new device, and I had to...
  3. 1 minecraft win 10 edition license, 3 computers in different places?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1 minecraft win 10 edition license, 3 computers in different places?: Hi! I bought this game 2 years ago and I want to share and play the game with 2 friends. I gave them my account info and told them where to download it. But the problem is both of their Minecraft screens shows a red screen like the picture shown below. Is this a wifi issue...
  4. Switching Windows 10 licenses between two laptops Home license and Pro license

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching Windows 10 licenses between two laptops Home license and Pro license: I have a question in regards to migrating windows licenses between laptops. My current laptop has a windows 10 pro license on it. I'm planning to purchase a new laptop that has a windows 10 home license on it. Is it possible to switch licenses around between two different...
  5. Minecraft PE with Minecraft Windows 10 license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PE with Minecraft Windows 10 license?: Hello, i found out today that if you have a minecraft java edition account you get a minecraft windows 10 key. So I downloaded minecraft windows 10 in Microsoft Store. Now I wonder if I can use this Windows 10 license to activate Minecraft Pocket edition on my mobile phone....
  6. Swap Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Home edition license between two laptops

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Swap Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Home edition license between two laptops: Hi All, I had an Dell XPS 15 laptop purchased many years back. I also had bought windows 10 Pro when it was launched. Now recently I bought an Dell Alienware laptop and I wish to swap the license between this two laptops. Please let me know how I can do that. Thanks...
  7. Convert a minecraft for windows 10 license to at minecraft java edition license

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Convert a minecraft for windows 10 license to at minecraft java edition license: Hey i was wondering if its possible to convert a minecraft for windows 10 license to a Java edition license so i can play with my friends. Thanks in forward...
  8. Windows 10 Professional License/ 1 PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Professional License/ 1 PC: how do I download it I payed for it Windows 10 Professional License/ 1 PC Customer Ann Deveau Order Number #4738 Order Date 02/16/2020 License Key Y89T6-CN4WD-99TDC-J9T3W-VH4XB Download Link Link Windows 10 Pro x8632 BIT RAM<4GB Link...
  9. Switching Two Windows 10 Licenses

Switching Two Windows 10 Licenses: I bought a windows surface pro 3 and it came with windows 8.1 and a free upgrade to windows 10 when it came out. Sometime during my four years with the surface I upgraded the windows 10 home to windows 10 Pro. Now I have purchased a new laptop and I am wondering if I can...
  10. Windows Edition and License problem

Windows Edition and License problem: Hi, I have issue with my windows 10 after recent update this November 2018. I installed Windows 10 Pro since last year with my genuine license and it was all going well. After a recent update my Windows 10 Pro was automatically changed to Windows 10 Enterprise edition and...