Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition menu lag

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition menu lag in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello. My Minecraft Windows 10 edition has been lagging on the menu. Last time I got into a game it worked perfectly,but it had the lag on the menu.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Teijupeiju, May 25, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition menu lag

Hello. My Minecraft Windows 10 edition has been lagging on the menu. Last time I got into a game it worked perfectly,but it had the lag on the menu. Help? Also I dont want to reinstall cause I have alot of worlds I want to see without being able to play the Windows 10 edition for almost 2 years. I hav eused the pe edition Please answer quickly.

:)

Teijupeiju, May 25, 2020
  2. MountYYT Win User

Minecraft Win 10 edition LAGGING

hi everyone i am a normal computer user and face a lot of problem on Minecraft windows 10 edition

it starts lagging at the start screen as soon as it signs into XBOX LIVE and when it starts lagging it does not respond at all it does not go until i force shutdown my computer i have reinstalled the game i have set it to high priority sill no results please
    fix this as soon as possible i use WIN 10 PRO (MY GPU DRIVER IS UP TO DATE)

MY PC SPECS:

CPU:AMD A9 9420 3.5Gz 2 cores (Radeon R5 in-built in CPU) using this for MC WIN10 edition

RAM:8 GB

GPU:AMD Radeon 530 (discrete)

My brother has intel celeron 1.80 Gz and 2 cores and still is able to play minecraft without lag

IT NEVER LAGS

NO GPU

Thank you for your answers

MountYYT, May 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 25, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition menu lag

Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition menu lag

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition menu lag - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition menu

2. minecraft windows edition 10 menu buttons dont appear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft windows edition 10 menu buttons dont appear: after the latest minecraft update whenever i try to start the game it loads everything up to the splash screen but none of the buttons load. i've tried reinstalling and updating my display drivers, reinstalling minecraft, updating windows, but nothing is working...
  3. minecraft windows 10 edition black screen menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 edition black screen menu: I have a black menu screen and just steves head floating when I try to load Minecraft. I have seen the previous thread and have followed all advice and nothing changes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics card, have no 3d options available to toggle/turn off....
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 MENU LAGS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 MENU LAGS: Minecraft for windows 10 needs fixing. It lags for version 1.14+ idk about 1.14 and under. It lags so much, I cant even press play. It crashed and freezes alot too. Please fix this Xbox, Microsoft, or even Mojang....
  5. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I have a code for windows 10 that I don't remember redeeming but I cant redeem it to my account as it says its already been redeemed.. Help? I want to play and I don't know what to do. I've tried looking in the MS Store to see if it was in there but its not located anywhere...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Okay so I recently reset my pc. When i went to reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition and went to my worlds, the world i spent so much time on is gone! Anyway I can get it back?????...
  7. Minecraft Window 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Window 10 edition: Hi, I soonly buy Minecraft window 10 edition. It's working for some time then I install mcpack that is this= https://mcpedl.com/seus-shader/ I restart it but it not opening then I think to reinstall it. But in not uninstalling then I go to apps & featucher to reset but...
  8. Start Menu Glitch With Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Glitch With Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: So i go to move and only sometimes happens when i open Minecraft and the icon freezes and i can not open it on the start menu even after a restart it just sits there, sometimes it even CRASHES the start menu. Please help [ATTACH]...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 edition lags after i click sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition lags after i click sign in.: When I click sign in on Minecraft the game starts to lag even though it runs smoothly without signing in. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-lags-after-i-click/3b12c9da-34d7-4f0e-a552-7b883a5855de
  10. Minecraft Win 10 edition LAGGING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Win 10 edition LAGGING: hi everyone i am a normal computer user and face a lot of problem on Minecraft windows 10 edition it starts lagging at the start screen as soon as it signs into XBOX LIVE and when it starts lagging it does not respond at all it does not go until i force shutdown my computer...