Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Microsoft Account Disconnected

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Microsoft Account Disconnected in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is a problem occurring in Minecraft, that seems to have no fix as far as I've seen. I play on Windows 10 edition and the Xbox one, and this only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HaloNut, Dec 30, 2019.

1. HaloNut Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Microsoft Account Disconnected

This is a problem occurring in Minecraft, that seems to have no fix as far as I've seen. I play on Windows 10 edition and the Xbox one, and this only happens on the windows edition. Everything else works fine, so it's not my Microsoft account. In the main menu, the account connects perfectly fine, but once I join a world it does not. When I start a game, the image below shows what happens. It makes it so that I cannot invite any of my friends to my worlds, and sometimes glitches save files. The game also boots me the first time joining a world after about 5 minutes, and then runs smoothly. Given enough time, the issue sometimes resolves itself usually about 15-20 minutes, and I can invite some people to join worlds, but not all. Most of the time if they try to connect, it times out, and they still can't join. Any help on fixing this issue would be appreciated. I've also attempted uninstalling and re-installing the game. Thank you for your time! I didn't entirely know what category to put this in.

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Microsoft Account Disconnected f0ef46b6-b209-4b20-91d4-d37adcb99db2?upload=true.png

:)

HaloNut, Dec 30, 2019
  2. LeonLaude Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Dec 30, 2019
  3. Minecraft Window 10 edition

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are unable to install the Minecraft game from Microsoft store.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the error you are getting when you click on Install button?

If you have installed java version of Minecraft, you can check in Add/Remove programs, by launching Run command (Press Window + R key) type appwiz.cpl and click Ok.

However, assuming that you have installed the Minecraft from Microsoft Store, let us go ahead and try the following methods.

Method 1: Reset Microsoft Store.

1. Press Windows + R key from the keyboard to launch Run command.
    2. Type wsreset.exe
      and click Ok.
    3. Restart the PC and then try installing the game from Microsoft Store.

Method 2: If the issue still persist, then try creating a new user account as this issue may be due to a profile corruption. Hence, in order to eliminate possibilities, we would
    suggest you to create a new user account and check. Follow the steps from the article

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    to create a new user account.

If you still face issues, you may want to check the
    Contact Support link Minecraft FAQ

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Microsoft Account Disconnected - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition Microsoft

2. Minecraft PE- Microsoft Account Disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PE- Microsoft Account Disconnected: I’ve been playing Minecraft on my mobile phone for years. Just now, my friend and I were playing in my world when all of a sudden she got kicked and asked me what happened. When I checked my phone before saving and quitting the world it said "Oops! Your Microsoft Account was...
  3. Minecraft PE- Microsoft Account Disconnected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft PE- Microsoft Account Disconnected: I’ve been playing Minecraft on my mobile phone for years. Just now, my friend and I were playing in my world when all of a sudden she got kicked and asked me what happened. When I checked my phone before saving and quitting the world it said "Oops! Your Microsoft Account was...
  4. Microsoft Account not working on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Account not working on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Hey so, i recently bought a new laptop and wanted to play minecaft windows 10 edition on it but i encountered a problem. When signing into my Microsoft Account on Minecraft it says "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong." I've...
  5. Microsoft account not connecting too Minecraft: Windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account not connecting too Minecraft: Windows 10 edition.: Hi there, I have been having a problem with my brand new Minecraft Windows 10 Edition game. When I load in the game, it asks me to sign into my Microsoft account. When I hit this button, it says signing into your microsoft account and just stays on that page forever. If...
  6. Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Every time I click sign in on minecraft, it says "signing in with your microsoft account" and it stays like that, i just bought a realm and i dont want to be wasted. please help[ATTACH]...
  7. Cannot sign into microsoft account on minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign into microsoft account on minecraft windows 10 edition: I am not able to login to my microsoft account for minecraft windows 10. It was just downloaded and all drivers are up to date. All xbox live settings are active. It flashes an attempt to login then shows nothing. Any suggestions?...
  8. Can't login to Microsoft Account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to Microsoft Account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I just purchased Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and when I opened the game was prompted to sign in to my Microsoft account, after clicking the button to do so I was met with a loading screen saying "signing in with your Microsoft account..." however it stays on this loading...
  9. Can't login to microsoft account on minecraft: windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to microsoft account on minecraft: windows 10 edition: I just got minecraft for windows 10 yesterday, and i try to log in to collect the items in my starter pack. Every time i click to log in though, there's an error message that pops up saying "Failed to login. We tried to sign you into your microsoft account, but something went...
  10. Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into Microsoft account on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I recently upgraded to windows 10 and got minecraft bedrock to play with my friends. Every time I click sign in on minecraft, it says "signing in with your microsoft account" for an ungodly amount of time, then says "Failed to sign you in to your microsoft account." Please...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft microsoft account disconnected

2. Oops your Microsoft account was disconnected xbox minecraft

3. xbox minecraft says my Microsoft account was disconnected

4. minecraft win10 oops your microsoft account was disconnected,
  5. minecraft windows 10 microsoft account disconnected,
  6. why does my Microsoft account keep getting disconnected from minecraft,
  7. minecraft your microsoft account has been disconnected