Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition missing after purchasing in 2016

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition missing after purchasing in 2016 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; This was my key: KRDHJ-C4GMW-GTVWF-GVX2T-YQXKZ [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As you can see I do not have the game even though I should already have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sir_Bovard, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition missing after purchasing in 2016

This was my key:

KRDHJ-C4GMW-GTVWF-GVX2T-YQXKZ

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition missing after purchasing in 2016 625364de-a6ca-4039-9d55-92f426ca0927?upload=true.png

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition missing after purchasing in 2016 9a1823b6-27d7-4e40-a66f-da7eb4936c91?upload=true.png

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition missing after purchasing in 2016 24e427b1-7e76-49b3-9c9e-9321946ea318?upload=true.png

As you can see I do not have the game even though I should already have it. I remember playing it on Windows 10 on a different computer as Mr Bovard with my Xbox live account shown above. It upsets me that even though I've already bought the game it doesn't show that I bought it. Please someone look into this and activate Minecraft Windows 10 again.

Thanks

:)

Sir_Bovard, Dec 15, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 15, 2020
  3. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Dec 15, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition missing after purchasing in 2016

Cannot get Minecraft Java Edition for free after purchasing Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I accidentally purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition without knowing that i cannot get Minecraft Java edition for free by purchasing windows 10 edition .Mojang is providing free windows 10 edition for those who purchased Minecraft Java Edition.Why doesn't
    it work other way around when the price is same for both products.Pleease help me.

srisatya9618, Dec 15, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition missing after purchasing in 2016

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition missing after purchasing in 2016 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition missing

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not purchased? apparently...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not purchased? apparently...: So.... I bought Minecraft on the Microsoft store app 1-2 years ago, only to now see it as an app I need to purchase. I am going to be buying a new pc so seeing this makes me worry that I won't be able to play Minecraft on it without purchasing it first Again : I'll send a...
  3. Minecraft Missing From Purchases

Minecraft Missing From Purchases: Hello, I purchased the XboxOne Minecraft edition console that came with the XboxOne and PC version of the game a few years ago. Today I tried to install the PC version on my new computer and the purchase is missing from my Library. The XboxOne version is there but the PC...
  4. Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition.: Hi We have accidentally purchased minecraft Windows edition instead of minecraft starter edition. Is there any option available to upgrade or change the package? Best Regards Adil M...
  5. Missing 1000 minecraft coins after 10 days purchase of minecraft for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing 1000 minecraft coins after 10 days purchase of minecraft for windows 10: Dear support, I had purchased a copy of Minecraft for windows 10, back on 10 Jul 2020. However, I found that the 1000 minecoins are still not credited to my account. I could use the game but these mine coins are still not credit to my account. Would you please...
  6. Refund for the purchase made towards Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Refund for the purchase made towards Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I accidentally had bought minecraft windows 10 edition but i dont have windows 10 so i cant even use the game. I would like to get a refund on it. ***Original title:I bought the wrong one***...
  7. I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and it's not in my library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and it's not in my library: Recently, my laptop had a virus which forced me to clean the hard drive. After I cleaned it and reinstalled Windows 10, I wanted to redownload Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but it's not in my library. It appears in my Order History, but not in my Library. I used a redeem code...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 edition missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition missing: I'm wondering if anyone can help me with Minecraft Windows 10 edition going missing. I bought it around the time it was on sale for like 10 bucks in early 2017. I had it my old laptop in which its hard drive failed. I was told I could go to my purchases and redownload...
  9. Purchased Minecraft content is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft content is missing: Hello. I purchased minecraft windows 10 edition and some minecoins. I tried to purchase some items , sometimes I had problems and I fix them by ressetting the app. Now I can't access to my template world Even I have purchased it , sign in to the xbox account that I purchased...
  10. Minecraft Hour of Code 2016 Edition

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft Hour of Code 2016 Edition: What could you learn in one hour? A little maths? A smattering of English? Some “science”? Nothing of significance, basically. That’s why you should be delighted that we’ve created a second Hour of Code tutorial, designed to teach you the basics of coding in a mere 60...