Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 edition Missing from Bought in Microsoft store

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 edition Missing from Bought in Microsoft store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought minecraft Java Edition back in 2012 and a few years later, I redeemed the Windows 10 edition from Mojangs website for my same account. I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JerryS_25, Oct 3, 2020.

1. JerryS_25 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition Missing from Bought in Microsoft store

I bought minecraft Java Edition back in 2012 and a few years later, I redeemed the Windows 10 edition from Mojangs website for my same account. I was able to play Windows 10 and had it installed. However, recently, I went back to reinstall Windows 10 edition from the Microsoft store and it was gone. I found this old thread on the community tab, but it hasn't helped me. All I want is for Windows 10 edition to show back up on my store so I can reinstall it. Thank you!

:)

JerryS_25, Oct 3, 2020
  2. sassus Win User

How to link minecraft windows 10 edition bought from microsoft store to mojang account

How to link minecraft windows 10 edition bought from microsoft store to mojang account

sassus, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Malone125 Win User
    Minecraft windows 10 edition missing

I'm wondering if anyone can help me with Minecraft Windows 10 edition going missing. I bought it around the time it was on sale for like 10 bucks in early 2017. I had it my old laptop in which its hard drive failed. I was told I could go to my purchases
    and redownload Minecraft on my new laptop. When I went to the Microsoft store to redownload Minecraft, I found no trace of minecraft. Am i just screwed over?

Malone125, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Missing from Bought in Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition Missing

2. Previously bought Minecraft Java Edition not available in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Previously bought Minecraft Java Edition not available in Microsoft Store: Hi all,there is a similar thread here, but for the Minecraft Win 10 Edition and it does not work for me:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/previously-purchased-minecraft-not-showing-in/d0ce63b6-64a8-4058-b09d-efc4d2c86c5b?page=1I bought the Minecraft Java...
  3. Previously bought Minecraft Java Edition not available in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Previously bought Minecraft Java Edition not available in Microsoft Store: Hi all,there is a similar thread here, but for the Minecraft Win 10 Edition and it does not work for me:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/previously-purchased-minecraft-not-showing-in/d0ce63b6-64a8-4058-b09d-efc4d2c86c5b?page=1I bought the Minecraft Java...
  4. Previously bought Minecraft Java Edition not available in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Minecraft is missing from Microsoft Store Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is missing from Microsoft Store Library: I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection on 12/30/2019. I was attempting to download and install the game today, and it does not show up in my library. When I search for Minecraft on the store, the only options I have are to buy the game. As recently as a month...
  6. Missing Minecraft Windows 10 edition from 2018.

Missing Minecraft Windows 10 edition from 2018.: Hey! Recently the Minecraft Community Celebration event started https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/minecraft-community-celebration and i wanted to claim the free market place items. However i couldn't find any trace of my Minecraft Windows 10 edition i claimed back in 2018,...
  7. Minecraft bought from microsoft online store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft bought from microsoft online store: I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection for my son using his laptop which is managed by my Microsoft account and shows up in my devices list. When I select to install the software this PC is not listed so I cannot install to it. My PC does come up in the...
  8. Windows 10 Minecraft bought through Microsoft store.

Windows 10 Minecraft bought through Microsoft store.: Hello all! So I'm trying to install a texture pack but there is no %appdata% folder belonging to minecraft, nor is there an option to "open resource pack folder" in the game. From what I can tell, I am running the bedrock version of the game. Is there any way to put a...
  9. Bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store, doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store, doesn't work: Hello, I just bought Minecraft from Microsoft Store and it does not work, I launch the game and the game's window just stay blank. The demo already installed on my pc worked perfectly. How can I solve this problem? I paid for the game and I feel like I've been scammed....
  10. İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.: please help, i am on pc, i bought minecraft windows 10 edition thinking it gave me the java edition too, i would buy the java edition too but my country 's currency is too bad. like i bought the game for 76 of my country's currency. other people buy it for 6 dollars i think....