Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 edition missing

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 edition missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm wondering if anyone can help me with Minecraft Windows 10 edition going missing. I bought it around the time it was on sale for like 10 bucks in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Malone125, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Malone125 Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition missing

I'm wondering if anyone can help me with Minecraft Windows 10 edition going missing. I bought it around the time it was on sale for like 10 bucks in early 2017. I had it my old laptop in which its hard drive failed. I was told I could go to my purchases and redownload Minecraft on my new laptop. When I went to the Microsoft store to redownload Minecraft, I found no trace of minecraft. Am i just screwed over?

:)

Malone125, Jul 10, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition missing

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

Hi Harry,

To better help you with your concern about the missing world in the game Minecraft, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

How to recover missing Minecraft world:

• Click the start button and search %appdata%.
    • Find and enter the .minecraft folder.
    • Find the saves folder and right-click it, there should be an option called restore previous versions.

If the issue persists after doing the steps provided above, we recommend that you submit a request regarding this matter on this

link

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 edition missing

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition missing - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition missing

2. Missing Minecraft Windows 10 edition from 2018.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing Minecraft Windows 10 edition from 2018.: Hey! Recently the Minecraft Community Celebration event started https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/minecraft-community-celebration and i wanted to claim the free market place items. However i couldn't find any trace of my Minecraft Windows 10 edition i claimed back in 2018,...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition missing after purchasing in 2016

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition missing after purchasing in 2016: This was my key: KRDHJ-C4GMW-GTVWF-GVX2T-YQXKZ [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As you can see I do not have the game even though I should already have it. I remember playing it on Windows 10 on a different computer as Mr Bovard with my Xbox live account shown above. It upsets...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Missing from My account

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Missing from My account: I already had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition downloaded on my computer from 2 years ago but when I loaded it, it said it was only a demo version and that i needed to purchase the game I already owned. I got the free copy from my Minecraft Java account. I have my Code here:...
  5. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I have a code for windows 10 that I don't remember redeeming but I cant redeem it to my account as it says its already been redeemed.. Help? I want to play and I don't know what to do. I've tried looking in the MS Store to see if it was in there but its not located anywhere...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Okay so I recently reset my pc. When i went to reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition and went to my worlds, the world i spent so much time on is gone! Anyway I can get it back?????...
  7. Minecraft Window 10 edition

Minecraft Window 10 edition: Hi, I soonly buy Minecraft window 10 edition. It's working for some time then I install mcpack that is this= https://mcpedl.com/seus-shader/ I restart it but it not opening then I think to reinstall it. But in not uninstalling then I go to apps & featucher to reset but...
  8. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I would like to know if since I own Minecraft on Xbox one, if I could use my account on the Microsoft Store to get it for free on PC. Thanks, Gabe...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: If I use the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition's free trial, am I then required to buy one of the bundles? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition/fb24bb64-618d-4263-91a5-86420f89e665
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I have been trying for at least a year now to use my windows 10 edition Minecraft key that I have with my java edition of Minecraft. It's been saying that there was another time when the code was used. Even though I never used it, can you fix it or help me, Please?...