Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition my worlds are gone

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition my worlds are gone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have minecraft windows 10 edition aquatic update. i had a world and lots of copies of it. i downloded my 3rd mod and loaded the world and it was just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aminullahshirazi, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition my worlds are gone

I have minecraft windows 10 edition aquatic update. i had a world and lots of copies of it. i downloded my 3rd mod and loaded the world and it was just a flat world with no buldings and so was all my other worlds.

:)

Aminullahshirazi, Jul 24, 2018

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

Hi Harry,

To better help you with your concern about the missing world in the game Minecraft, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

How to recover missing Minecraft world:

• Click the start button and search %appdata%.
    • Find and enter the .minecraft folder.
    • Find the saves folder and right-click it, there should be an option called restore previous versions.

If the issue persists after doing the steps provided above, we recommend that you submit a request regarding this matter on this

link

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

There is NO .minecraft/saves folder. MANY people have said that

Jamie S.Reich, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition my worlds are gone

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

Hello, my worlds were also deleted. I tried this but the folder only shows me worlds from the java edition of minecraft. Not the windows 10 edition. Does anyone know how to access the windows 10 edition worlds. Thank you if you can help!

Sparrowkai, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition my worlds are gone

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition my worlds are gone - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition worlds

2. my Minecraft world all gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Minecraft world all gone: so i deleted and downloaded Minecraft bedrock again. and my world is all gone. I don't know if i should back up the world first before i uninstalled it. but when i logged in my resources pack and skin r still the same but the world is all gone. what should i do? pls help...
  3. my Minecraft world all gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Minecraft world all gone: so i deleted and downloaded Minecraft bedrock again. and my world is all gone. I don't know if i should back up the world first before i uninstalled it. but when i logged in my resources pack and skin r still the same but the world is all gone. what should i do? pls help...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "no connection to the world"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "no connection to the world"?: I want to play Minecraft with Windows 10 Edition with a friend. They have the same edition as me, but when one of us opens the world and wants to join the other, there is "no connection to the world". We are friends with Microsoft and the servers are running normally, I can...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (no connection to the world)?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (no connection to the world)?: I have the latest version of the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is also a lot of fun to play - there is only one problem. I cannot play with my friends. When I try to join their world, it always says "no connection to the world". I've been searching the internet for days now...
  6. Minecraft worlds are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft worlds are gone: My son has a minecraft window 10 version. We have uninstalled the version last night and tried to reinstall it right away. He had twenty worlds created under his account. We were able to retrieve information as a list of friends under the account. So many of his friends...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition worlds disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition worlds disappeared.: I was on Minecraft beta and I wanted to go back to normal, so I copied the worlds and uninstalled Minecraft. When I went to re install it, a message popped up saying "Try again later". It did this for 8 hours, then I got it to work. When I loaded it up, all my worlds were...
  8. Deleted World in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted World in Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hi everyone, today I accidentally delete one world in my minecraft windows 10 which I do not want to do. I am wondering is there any way I can recover the one I deleted today? I have searched up many ways online but none of them work for me. Please tell me if anyone knows how...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition world gone after uninstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition world gone after uninstalling: So I recently updated to the beta version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition, not java after wanting to use the structure blocks. I updated to the beta version the worlds were still there Btw I only joined one world and even, made a copy of the world just in case. then I had to...
  10. My minecraft bedrock windows 10 edition worlds are gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft bedrock windows 10 edition worlds are gone?: I have minecraft windows 10 bedrock edition aquatic update. i had a world and lots of copies of it. i downloded my 3rd mod and loaded the world and it was just a flat world with no buldings and so was all my other worlds....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i reset minecraft and now cant find my worlds

2. i reset my minecraft bedrick edition where are my world

3. minecraft bedrock world gone

4. minecraft windows 10 world is gone,
  5. minecraft world missing windows 10,
  6. reinstalled mincraft windows 10 and creatred worlds are gone,
  7. i reset minecraft windows 10 edition my worlds are gone,
  8. i reset minecraft windows 10 edition all my worlds are gone can i get it back,
  9. i reset minecraft windows 10 edition and now all my worlds are gone,
  10. reinstalled minecraft lost worlds,
  11. windows 10 minecraft lost worlds,
  12. minecraft worlds missing in windows 10,
  13. i reinstalled minecraft on windows and my world is gone,
  14. minecraft windows 10 pc no micro soft,
  15. lost my minecraft world in windows 10 edition