Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Narrator Not Turning Off

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Narrator Not Turning Off in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have been struggling with this problem for about 3 hours now, looking thorough google to find an answer. I found that with Ctrl+B it would turn it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LeonardoCoka, May 4, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Narrator Not Turning Off

I have been struggling with this problem for about 3 hours now, looking thorough google to find an answer. I found that with Ctrl+B it would turn it off however this didn't work since the narrator talks every ime I put my cursor on something. It all started with me pressing on F3 key to try to find coordinates like in the Java edition of Minecraft. The Narrator is Extremely annoying so if there was a way for me to turn him off please tell me

:)

LeonardoCoka, May 4, 2019
  2. mlg63 Win User

NArrator won't turn off

If Narrator only activates in Minecraft, it is not Windows Narrator. There is a setting in Minecraft that activates a voice and sounds. Look at the help files for turning it off. Or check at the Gaming Forum as suggested..

mlg63, May 4, 2019
  3. Kelli Squ Win User
    NArrator won't turn off

I have tried ALL suggestions for turning off Narrator in Windows 10. Every box is unchecked, I have tried all commands, short cuts, etc. Still, when my son turns on Minecraft, there is the stupid voice narrating! WHY WHY WHY does it have to be so hard and
    impossible to turn off something?

I have tried restarting it multiple times. Nothing is working.

Kelli Squ, May 4, 2019
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Narrator Not Turning Off

How to turn off the narrator on Windows 10?

Hello Lee,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• When you say “Navigater”, are you referring to narrator?
    • Did you try to turn the “Navigater” off from the settings page?

If you are referring to the narrator settings, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Narrator settings and select the top most search result.
    • Slide the Narrator option bar to Off status under
      Hear text and controls on the screen.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance on the query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, May 4, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Narrator Not Turning Off

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Narrator Not Turning Off - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition Narrator

2. Constant narration WITH narration turned off.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Constant narration WITH narration turned off.: When I open a web page, many times I get the female voice describing the subject of the page I just opened. When I research the problem, all help sites say to turn off the narrator. The narrator is off but she still remains. It's annoying. I figured it's Cortana which I tried...
  3. Turn On or Off Narrator Announce Characters as Typed in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Narrator Announce Characters as Typed in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Narrator Announce Characters as Typed in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Hear Narrator Announce Characters as Typed in Windows 10 Narrator is a screen-reading app built into Windows 10. Narrator lets you use your PC without a display or mouse...
  4. Turn On or Off Narrator Intonation Pauses in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Narrator Intonation Pauses in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Narrator Intonation Pauses in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Narrator Intonation Pauses in Windows 10 Narrator is a screen-reading app built into Windows 10. Narrator lets you use your PC without a display or mouse to complete common tasks...
  5. Turn On or Off Narrator Character Phonetic Reading in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Narrator Character Phonetic Reading in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Narrator Character Phonetic Reading in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Narrator Character Phonetic Reading in Windows 10 Narrator is a screen-reading app built into Windows 10. Narrator lets you use your PC without a display or mouse to...
  6. Turn On or Off Lock the Narrator Key in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Lock the Narrator Key in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Lock the Narrator Key in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Lock the Narrator Key in Windows 10 Narrator is a screen-reading app built into Windows 10. Narrator lets you use your PC without a display or mouse to complete common tasks if youre...
  7. Turn On or Off and Use Narrator Scan Mode in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off and Use Narrator Scan Mode in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off and Use Narrator Scan Mode in Windows 10 How to Turn On ot Off and Use Narrator Scan Mode in Windows 10 Narrator is a screen-reading app built into Windows 10. Narrator lets you use your PC without a display or mouse to complete common tasks if...
  8. Turn On or Off Online Services for Narrator in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Online Services for Narrator in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Online Services for Narrator in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Online Services for Narrator in Windows 10 Narrator is a screen-reading app built into Windows 10. Narrator lets you use your PC without a display or mouse to complete common tasks...
  9. Turn On or Off Show Narrator Home at Narrator Startup in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Show Narrator Home at Narrator Startup in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Show Narrator Home at Narrator Startup in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Show Narrator Home when Narrator Starts in Windows 10 Narrator is a screen-reading app built into Windows 10. Starting with Windows 10 build 17704, when Narrator...
  10. Turn On or Off Narrator in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Narrator in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Narrator in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Narrator in Windows 10 Narrator is a screen-reading app built into Windows 10. Narrator lets you use your PC without a display or mouse to complete common tasks if youre blind or have low vision. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get narrator off minecraft windows 10

2. windows 10 minecraft voice narrator

3. how to turn off narrator minecraft

4. windows narrator wont turn off,
  5. how to turn off narrator minecraft windows 10,
  6. narrator will not turn off windows 10,
  7. windows 10 narrator not turning off,
  8. narrator not turning off,
  9. xbox narrator wont turn off in minecraft in xbox 1,
  10. minecraft turn off audio narrator,
  11. narrator in minecraft,