Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - No Audio

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - No Audio in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey! I'm having this issue with Windows 10 Minecraft not having any audio. Every other game,app and even other windows store apps have audio. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JamesCapellan, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - No Audio

Hey! I'm having this issue with Windows 10 Minecraft not having any audio.
    Every other game,app and even other windows store apps have audio. I've reset my audio drivers, ran chkdsk, scannow, and dism with no errors. I've ran audio troubleshooter, device troubleshooter, and have triple check that minecraft isn't muted.
    I've my computer connected to speakers in the back, and my headset in the front. When i launch minecraft with my speakers, it doesn;t appear in the audio mixer, but does so when i switch to headphone. I'm running windows 10 non n version, so windows player is already installed, along with the pack. I've reinstalled minecraft countless times and reset it.
    The only thing that i suspect may be causing this issue is that i ran the XaanderBaatz script, but didnt check if it affected Minecraft at the time. I dont think that it is the issue but i wanted to point it out. I also downloaded voicemaster to flip my audio on my speakers because i put them on the wrong side kek.
    Thanks!

:)

JamesCapellan, Jan 12, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 12, 2020
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 12, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - No Audio

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - No Audio

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - No Audio - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition Audio

2. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I have a code for windows 10 that I don't remember redeeming but I cant redeem it to my account as it says its already been redeemed.. Help? I want to play and I don't know what to do. I've tried looking in the MS Store to see if it was in there but its not located anywhere...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Okay so I recently reset my pc. When i went to reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition and went to my worlds, the world i spent so much time on is gone! Anyway I can get it back?????...
  4. Minecraft Window 10 edition

Minecraft Window 10 edition: Hi, I soonly buy Minecraft window 10 edition. It's working for some time then I install mcpack that is this= https://mcpedl.com/seus-shader/ I restart it but it not opening then I think to reinstall it. But in not uninstalling then I go to apps & featucher to reset but...
  5. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I would like to know if since I own Minecraft on Xbox one, if I could use my account on the Microsoft Store to get it for free on PC. Thanks, Gabe...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: If I use the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition's free trial, am I then required to buy one of the bundles? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition/fb24bb64-618d-4263-91a5-86420f89e665
  7. No audio for Minecraft Bedrock edition, Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio for Minecraft Bedrock edition, Windows 10.: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 on the Microsoft store, and everything worked fine for the first couple of days. Recently, the audio in-game has stopped working completely, Both music and sounds in-game are turned all the way up to 100%, and it is NOT muted on audio mixer....
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I tried to upgrade my java edition of minecraft to windows 10 edition but it says the code is already redeemed. I checked my order history and it is there but when I click download it just gives me the same used code....
  9. Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition: Hello i played Minecraft Windows 10 edition before on my older ssd disk. and now i got a new ssd disk. I wanted to play Minecraft Windows 10 edition with my friend but i can play just the demo version and i have bought Minecraft a year or more ago. i log in as always and it...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I have been trying for at least a year now to use my windows 10 edition Minecraft key that I have with my java edition of Minecraft. It's been saying that there was another time when the code was used. Even though I never used it, can you fix it or help me, Please?...