Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not showing up for free

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not showing up for free in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I bought Minecraft Java Edition back in 2013. I found out recently I could get the Windows 10 Edition for free. So when I went to Mojang to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NinjaBlevins, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not showing up for free

Hello, I bought Minecraft Java Edition back in 2013. I found out recently I could get the Windows 10 Edition for free. So when I went to Mojang to claim it, it didn't show up. I tried looking everywhere but, I couldn't find it. Can someone please help or explain? Thanks

:)

NinjaBlevins, Jul 1, 2020
  2. Latram Win User
    Latram, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not showing up for free

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not showing up for free

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not showing up for free - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition showing

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free of charge if Java Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free of charge if Java Edition?: Hello, i have heard that you can unlock the Windows 10 Edition for free if you have the Java Edition. Unfortunately I don't get a gift code when I register on the Mojang website, does anyone know what the problem is? I know the Java Edition is better but I find it...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free from buying Minecraft Java.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free from buying Minecraft Java.: Hi, A few years ago I got Minecraft Java Edition and I noticed that I also got Minecraft Windows 10 with it, but I was using Windows 7 at the time. And I got windows 10 now and went to https://account.mojang.com to redeem my free version of Minecraft Windows 10, but it isn't...
  4. Problem Redeeming free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem Redeeming free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I have been having an issue with being able to redeem my free version of Minecraft Windows 10. I purchased the Java edition around 8 years ago and when Winows 10 first came out, I tried redeeming it and it always brought me to a pay webpage. I never got a redeem code. I don't...
  5. Minecraft: Windows 10 edition free code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft: Windows 10 edition free code: Hello, I recently got back into minecraft on my xbox and my friend said if I bought Java edition before 2018 I would be able to redeem a code under my mojang account on my pc at account.mojang.com but the short paragraph saying that I could download windows 10 edition is not...
  6. Downloading Free Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Free Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft: I have owned Minecraft for Java for a number of years. I am trying to download the Windows 10 Edition for a new PC but don't see it in my microsoft account, the Microsoft Store, my minecraft account, or my mojang account. Please advise....
  7. Free copy of minecraft windows 10 not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free copy of minecraft windows 10 not showing.: Hi, I have had minecraft since 2011, and when bedrock came out, i think i claimed my free copy of minecraft on windows 10. I claimed it on an apple mac, so i am very confused how i did this, and that was my mum's mac, which has now completely broken and we took it to the...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition free download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition free download: I recently found out that I can redeem a code for the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft, but was quickly disappointed to see that there are currently no codes. I have seen on other websites that people are saying that there are no more codes given out and if that is false,...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition not showing up on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition not showing up on PC: Back when Minecraft: Windows 10 edition was first released I redeemed a code on my Microsoft account to play it, as I previously owned Java Edition. This worked and I played it on my Xbox One, but I now want to play it on PC but for some reason, it will not work and wants me...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not Showing up on Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not Showing up on Account: I bought Minecraft Java edition while you got a free Windows 10 code included, and I claimed it on my account. I got a new computer, logged into the same account and saw that it was missing. I know for a fact this is the right account because the gamer tag matches the gamer...