Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not showing up for free

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not showing up for free in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I bought Minecraft Java Edition back in 2013. I found out recently I could get the Windows 10 Edition for free. So when I went to Mojang to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NinjaBlevins, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not showing up for free

Hello, I bought Minecraft Java Edition back in 2013. I found out recently I could get the Windows 10 Edition for free. So when I went to Mojang to claim it, it didn't show up. I tried looking everywhere but, I couldn't find it. Can someone please help or explain? Thanks

:)

NinjaBlevins, Jul 1, 2020
  2. Latram Win User
    Latram, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not showing up for free

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not showing up for free

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not showing up for free - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition showing

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Showing Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Showing Up: When I upgraded to Windows 10 in 2015, it came with a free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10. I recently wanted to play with some of my friends who play Bedrock; however, it's not in my account library anymore, and it won't let me download from the updated Minecraft launcher...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Showing Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Showing Up: When I upgraded to Windows 10 in 2015, it came with a free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10. I recently wanted to play with some of my friends who play Bedrock; however, it's not in my account library anymore, and it won't let me download from the updated Minecraft launcher...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free: I redeemed mine years ago and played the minecraft windows 10 edition. Then when they restarted the free code I suddenly lost mine. I know I redeemed it I literally flew in a creative world on it. How do I get it back?...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Not showing up in library.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Not showing up in library.: I redeemed Minecraft for windows 10 a while ago on my computer, maybe around 2019. I had to restart my computer about a month ago, and I "lost the licensing for the game" even though I own it. So I purchased the game from the Microsoft store, then something came up with...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition not showing up on Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition not showing up on Minecraft launcher: My brother bought me Minecraft windows 10 edition for a graduation present so when it downloaded I was expecting to play it but sadly it did not show up on my launcher and it makes me buy Java edition what do I do?...
  7. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free: Back in 2014, I had gotten Minecraft: Java Edition. A few days ago, I learned I could get Windows 10 Edition for free but when I checked, there was no code. I learned a couple minutes ago the code expired back in April. As this was not advertised to me at all, is there a way...
  8. Code for free edition of Minecraft Bedrock not showing up in profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code for free edition of Minecraft Bedrock not showing up in profile: I purchased Minecraft Java in 2015 with a giftcard and recently found out that I should have a free edition of MC bedrock redeemable. But when I log on to the website, There was no code to be found, all sources and videos show that it should be there, and I have no idea why...
  9. Free minecraft 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Free minecraft 10 edition: Hi i'm told that i can get a free minecraft 10 edition if i bought the java edition before February 2018, i got java edition since June, 2014 BUT it leads me to the non free edition reedem, why is that?...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 edition not showing up on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition not showing up on PC: Back when Minecraft: Windows 10 edition was first released I redeemed a code on my Microsoft account to play it, as I previously owned Java Edition. This worked and I played it on my Xbox One, but I now want to play it on PC but for some reason, it will not work and wants me...