Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 edition not showing up on Minecraft launcher

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 edition not showing up on Minecraft launcher in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My brother bought me Minecraft windows 10 edition for a graduation present so when it downloaded I was expecting to play it but sadly it did not show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EliJohnson6, Jun 10, 2021 at 8:57 AM.

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition not showing up on Minecraft launcher

My brother bought me Minecraft windows 10 edition for a graduation present so when it downloaded I was expecting to play it but sadly it did not show up on my launcher and it makes me buy Java edition what do I do?

:)

2. minecraft windows 10 edition launcher?

im trying to download mods, but forge wont open unless i connect it to a minecraft launcher. i cant find the minecraft launcher however and the only online downloads are for Java. does anyone know where i can download the launcher or how to connect forge
    to the windows edition?

3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

4. Kari Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition not showing up on Minecraft launcher

Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta

Read more: Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta | Blogging Windows

Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 edition not showing up on Minecraft launcher

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition not showing up on Minecraft launcher - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition showing

2. Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher: So I’ve downloaded and paid for Minecraft Java edition on my windows laptop. I’ve created a new Microsoft account for this. I have bedrock edition on my Xbox but didn’t want them on the same Microsoft account.It’s downloaded and the money has come out, but the Minecraft...
  3. Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher: Hi, i just brought Minecraft Java Edition and have already redeemed it's code, as it was a gift. I'm unable to open Minecraft Launcher on my pc and im unable to play the game. Ive tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and it's still the same....
  4. Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition: I bought Minecraft Java edition a month or two ago. I got Java edition to play with my cousin since he had that version and it's really fun to play by myself as well. Then I wanted to play with my girlfriend but she played on her phone. So I bought and downloaded the Windows...
  5. Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft launcher: Hey! I can't go into my minecraft launcher and it says not responding. Do you know why this is happening? Please help me with this problem. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher/ce5a81e9-19d5-44fa-ac87-80fb4cb687c0
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not showing up for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not showing up for free: Hello, I bought Minecraft Java Edition back in 2013. I found out recently I could get the Windows 10 Edition for free. So when I went to Mojang to claim it, it didn't show up. I tried looking everywhere but, I couldn't find it. Can someone please help or explain? Thanks...
  7. minecraft windows 10 edition launcher?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition launcher?: im trying to download mods, but forge wont open unless i connect it to a minecraft launcher. i cant find the minecraft launcher however and the only online downloads are for Java. does anyone know where i can download the launcher or how to connect forge to the windows...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition not showing up on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition not showing up on PC: Back when Minecraft: Windows 10 edition was first released I redeemed a code on my Microsoft account to play it, as I previously owned Java Edition. This worked and I played it on my Xbox One, but I now want to play it on PC but for some reason, it will not work and wants me...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not Showing up on Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not Showing up on Account: I bought Minecraft Java edition while you got a free Windows 10 code included, and I claimed it on my account. I got a new computer, logged into the same account and saw that it was missing. I know for a fact this is the right account because the gamer tag matches the gamer...
  10. Minecraft launcher showing as open but not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher showing as open but not: Hi, A week or so ago my Minecraft launcher just stopped opening. It will show as the selected tab on the bar at the bottom as shown by this photo, but is nowhere on either of my two screens. I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times, deleted the game information file...