Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 edition not showing up on Minecraft launcher

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 edition not showing up on Minecraft launcher in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My brother bought me Minecraft windows 10 edition for a graduation present so when it downloaded I was expecting to play it but sadly it did not show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EliJohnson6, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition not showing up on Minecraft launcher

My brother bought me Minecraft windows 10 edition for a graduation present so when it downloaded I was expecting to play it but sadly it did not show up on my launcher and it makes me buy Java edition what do I do?

:)

EliJohnson6, Jun 10, 2021

2. minecraft windows 10 edition launcher?

im trying to download mods, but forge wont open unless i connect it to a minecraft launcher. i cant find the minecraft launcher however and the only online downloads are for Java. does anyone know where i can download the launcher or how to connect forge
    to the windows edition?

PazelPlayz, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Kari Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition not showing up on Minecraft launcher

Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta

Read more: Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta | Blogging Windows

Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 edition not showing up on Minecraft launcher

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition not showing up on Minecraft launcher - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition showing

2. Minecraft Launcher cannot install Minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher cannot install Minecraft java edition: Hello, so this happened after I tried to reset my computer. The reset couldn’t complete so I decided to leave it as is and when I tried to open Minecraft it kept giving me an error when trying to reinstall. It would often be stuck like in the beginning when trying to install...
  3. Minecraft launcher not downloading windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher not downloading windows 10 edition.: I've tried re-downloading the launcher, as well as fixing it using the settings, and deleting any left over info from the original download, but it still will not downloading, instead just saying that it is idle, any way to fix this?...
  4. Minecraft launcher not downloading windows 10 edition.

Minecraft launcher not downloading windows 10 edition.: I've tried re-downloading the launcher, as well as fixing it using the settings, and deleting any left over info from the original download, but it still will not downloading, instead just saying that it is idle, any way to fix this?...
  5. Minecraft Launcher Wont Install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher Wont Install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: When I press install on Minecraft window 10 edition in the launcher nothing happens, I would love some help since its pissing me off and I haven't found a solution for weeks...
  6. Minecraft Launcher Wont Install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Minecraft Launcher Wont Install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: When I press install on Minecraft window 10 edition in the launcher nothing happens, I would love some help since its pissing me off and I haven't found a solution for weeks...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Showing Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Showing Up: When I upgraded to Windows 10 in 2015, it came with a free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10. I recently wanted to play with some of my friends who play Bedrock; however, it's not in my account library anymore, and it won't let me download from the updated Minecraft launcher...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Showing Up

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Showing Up: When I upgraded to Windows 10 in 2015, it came with a free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10. I recently wanted to play with some of my friends who play Bedrock; however, it's not in my account library anymore, and it won't let me download from the updated Minecraft launcher...
  9. Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher and Minecraft Java edition: I bought Minecraft Java edition a month or two ago. I got Java edition to play with my cousin since he had that version and it's really fun to play by myself as well. Then I wanted to play with my girlfriend but she played on her phone. So I bought and downloaded the Windows...
  10. minecraft windows 10 edition launcher?

minecraft windows 10 edition launcher?: im trying to download mods, but forge wont open unless i connect it to a minecraft launcher. i cant find the minecraft launcher however and the only online downloads are for Java. does anyone know where i can download the launcher or how to connect forge to the windows...