Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 edition not showing up on PC

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 edition not showing up on PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Back when Minecraft: Windows 10 edition was first released I redeemed a code on my Microsoft account to play it, as I previously owned Java Edition.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BenTheGamer2508, May 16, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 edition not showing up on PC

Back when Minecraft: Windows 10 edition was first released I redeemed a code on my Microsoft account to play it, as I previously owned Java Edition. This worked and I played it on my Xbox One, but I now want to play it on PC but for some reason, it will not work and wants me to buy it again. I am sure that I am using the same account and have checked my order history, where it shows that I claimed the code, yet it will only show up on my Xbox, not on the PC on which I would like to play it.

:)

BenTheGamer2508, May 16, 2019

2. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, May 16, 2019
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, May 16, 2019
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition not showing up on PC

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 edition not showing up on PC

1. Minecraft Windows 10 edition not showing up on PC - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition showing

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Showing Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Showing Up: When I upgraded to Windows 10 in 2015, it came with a free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10. I recently wanted to play with some of my friends who play Bedrock; however, it's not in my account library anymore, and it won't let me download from the updated Minecraft launcher...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Showing Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Showing Up: When I upgraded to Windows 10 in 2015, it came with a free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10. I recently wanted to play with some of my friends who play Bedrock; however, it's not in my account library anymore, and it won't let me download from the updated Minecraft launcher...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Not showing up in library.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Not showing up in library.: I redeemed Minecraft for windows 10 a while ago on my computer, maybe around 2019. I had to restart my computer about a month ago, and I "lost the licensing for the game" even though I own it. So I purchased the game from the Microsoft store, then something came up with...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 edition not showing up on Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition not showing up on Minecraft launcher: My brother bought me Minecraft windows 10 edition for a graduation present so when it downloaded I was expecting to play it but sadly it did not show up on my launcher and it makes me buy Java edition what do I do?...
  6. Taskbar showing up when playing minecraft windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar showing up when playing minecraft windows 10 edition.: Hi I have this problem when I move my mouse cursor down the taskbar shows up and its really annoying! Does anyone know how to fix this?[IMG]...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not showing up for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not showing up for free: Hello, I bought Minecraft Java Edition back in 2013. I found out recently I could get the Windows 10 Edition for free. So when I went to Mojang to claim it, it didn't show up. I tried looking everywhere but, I couldn't find it. Can someone please help or explain? Thanks...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition on PC: Recently installed Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my PC through the microsoft store using my microsoft account that i have had for nearly 15 years. I have previously had it on xbox too. When i try to link my microsoft account to the game it says that an error has occured...
  9. PC Windows 10 Minecraft Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PC Windows 10 Minecraft Edition: Ok I have bought Minecraft Java and had a code for the multiplatform windows 10 edition which I used on a MS account, 2 years later till the fox update comes in, when I click on "Sign In" it prompts me with the purchase of the starter edition and master edition and says that...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not Showing up on Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not Showing up on Account: I bought Minecraft Java edition while you got a free Windows 10 code included, and I claimed it on my account. I got a new computer, logged into the same account and saw that it was missing. I know for a fact this is the right account because the gamer tag matches the gamer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft not windows 10

2. minecraft not showing up in store

3. minecraft windows 10 not showing up

4. minecraft windows 10 not showing up after download,
  5. minecraft not showing on desktop,
  6. minecraft windows 10 not showing as install,
  7. minecraft not showing up in windows store,
  8. minecraft windows edition not showing on surface