Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on PC - No Multiplayer?

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on PC - No Multiplayer? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good day, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition a while back (June 2019) on PC and haven't compared it to others for a while. After seeing other's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hscheffs, Aug 26, 2019.

1. hscheffs Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on PC - No Multiplayer?

Good day,

I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition a while back (June 2019) on PC and haven't compared it to others for a while. After seeing other's peoples launchers and experience I noticed, that my game would just start, giving me no option to go into multiplayer. On the official Website it also states that I didn't buy the game, but the payment went through no problem. Is that a problem with the Version I bought? It's also still Version 1.12 and I have no idea why. What can I do to get the "normal" launcher I see YouTuber and Streamer use? My brother has the "normal" Version, but bought it a few years ago, without these different Versions.

Thank you very much for every reply.

[moved from German forums]

:)

hscheffs, Aug 26, 2019

2. multiplayer~ing on PC with consoles

Yeah, it's a good thing Microsoft is reexamining it because there's really no reason why co-op games can't share multiplayer instances. I expect Minecraft to do the same. In fact, it might already do so. See Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta. "Added cross-platform multiplayer over LAN with Pocket Edition" and "Added Xbox Live multiplayer." If it doesn't support it yet, it's pretty safe to assume it will.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code isn't working

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues with Minecraft multiplayer game on your PC. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and Minecraft: Java Edition are different. Refer the article on
    Redeeming a prepaid card or gift code
    for more information.

I suggest you to contact Mojang support, they will be able to provide a resolution
    for this issue.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Gets an Update

Source: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Gets an Update | Blogging Windows

Brink, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on PC - No Multiplayer? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition Multiplayer

2. Minecraft Java Edition won’t allow multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition won’t allow multiplayer: Help! We just got my son this game to play with his older brother. I went to all the setting to allow multiplayer and it won’t work! I’ve followed all prior directions even thru Xbox gaming to allow multiplayer and communication under his profile. Restarted everything many...
  3. Minecraft Education Edition Thorns Multiplayer Glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Education Edition Thorns Multiplayer Glitch: In version 1.18.31, when a player hits another and if they both are wearing thorns 3, the game will crash. This issue has yet to be resolved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-education-edition-thorns-multiplayer/ba1c3880-e3e7-40a1-9d65-019862bd4206
  4. Minecraft Education Edition Thorns Multiplayer Glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Education Edition Thorns Multiplayer Glitch: In version 1.18.31, when a player hits another and if they both are wearing thorns 3, the game will crash. This issue has yet to be resolved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-education-edition-thorns-multiplayer/ba1c3880-e3e7-40a1-9d65-019862bd4206
  5. minecraft java edition multiplayer error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    minecraft java edition multiplayer error: ill try to join a freind or they will try to join me. we will open the world to lan and try to join but this error pops up every time failed to connect to serverio.netty.channel.abstractchannel$annotatedconnectexeption: connection timed out: no further information: we...
  6. Minecraft Java Edition Multiplayer restrictions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition Multiplayer restrictions: My child has installed Minecraft Java on his PC but it says that multiplayer is restricted and it needs to be changed in settings, I have changed the settings in both mine and my child's account so that online multiplayer and joining groups is allowed, yet it still won't...
  7. Multiplay Minecraft on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplay Minecraft on PC: How do i enable multiplayer minecraft on PC for my children? Everything I see has to do with Xbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiplay-minecraft-on-pc/e3056950-0cb3-4f9a-8e35-d5298b2ccb9b
  8. minecraft java edition multiplayer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    minecraft java edition multiplayer: Hello, I recently bought minecraft java edition on my pc yesterday and I linked it with this microsoft account, but when i attempt to play multipayer it says "multiplayer is disabled. pease check your microsoft account settings". I have tried everything, I don't even have a...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Online Multiplayer Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Online Multiplayer Privacy Settings: On MC Windows 10 Edition, I want to join a realm. However, when I try joining the realm, an error message pops up, saying "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings."...
  10. Minecraft Win 10 Edition multiplayer skin block

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Win 10 Edition multiplayer skin block: Hi, I wanna play this version of Minecraft 1.12.1 with friends on my world. Every time i enter a game i got information that my skin is multiplayer restricted although i got normal Steve skin. I cant even change my skin to Alex because it returns to Steve. Reinstaling MC...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aka.ms/acountsettings