Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on PC - No Multiplayer?

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on PC - No Multiplayer? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good day, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition a while back (June 2019) on PC and haven't compared it to others for a while. After seeing other's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hscheffs, Aug 26, 2019.

1. hscheffs Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on PC - No Multiplayer?

Good day,

I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition a while back (June 2019) on PC and haven't compared it to others for a while. After seeing other's peoples launchers and experience I noticed, that my game would just start, giving me no option to go into multiplayer. On the official Website it also states that I didn't buy the game, but the payment went through no problem. Is that a problem with the Version I bought? It's also still Version 1.12 and I have no idea why. What can I do to get the "normal" launcher I see YouTuber and Streamer use? My brother has the "normal" Version, but bought it a few years ago, without these different Versions.

Thank you very much for every reply.

[moved from German forums]

:)

hscheffs, Aug 26, 2019

2. multiplayer~ing on PC with consoles

Yeah, it's a good thing Microsoft is reexamining it because there's really no reason why co-op games can't share multiplayer instances. I expect Minecraft to do the same. In fact, it might already do so. See Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta. "Added cross-platform multiplayer over LAN with Pocket Edition" and "Added Xbox Live multiplayer." If it doesn't support it yet, it's pretty safe to assume it will.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code isn't working

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues with Minecraft multiplayer game on your PC. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and Minecraft: Java Edition are different. Refer the article on
    Redeeming a prepaid card or gift code
    for more information.

I suggest you to contact Mojang support, they will be able to provide a resolution
    for this issue.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Gets an Update

Source: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Gets an Update | Blogging Windows

Brink, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on PC - No Multiplayer? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition Multiplayer

2. Minecraft Win 10 Edition multiplayer skin block

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Win 10 Edition multiplayer skin block: Hi, I wanna play this version of Minecraft 1.12.1 with friends on my world. Every time i enter a game i got information that my skin is multiplayer restricted although i got normal Steve skin. I cant even change my skin to Alex because it returns to Steve. Reinstaling MC...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game: Hey, I have a connection problem on the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. After playing for weeks a specific user can't join a specific world anymore, on a random day. He receives a infinite "Locating server..." message, whenever he plays on PC or Switch. Other users are...
  4. Multiplayer on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiplayer on Minecraft: How do I play on multiplayer mode on Min ecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiplayer-on-minecraft/c0270891-1cd9-4420-8122-31387a38dd4f
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Multiplayer World Timeout

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Multiplayer World Timeout: I was just wondering if there's a way to alter or turn off the timeout feature for multiplayer worlds. My friend hosts one of his worlds for me and a few friends to join and when he goes away for about 15 mins, the world shuts off and kicks everyone out. I have attempted...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 edition not showing up on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition not showing up on PC: Back when Minecraft: Windows 10 edition was first released I redeemed a code on my Microsoft account to play it, as I previously owned Java Edition. This worked and I played it on my Xbox One, but I now want to play it on PC but for some reason, it will not work and wants me...
  7. Minecraft achievements and multiplayer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft achievements and multiplayer.: Hello, achievements in the Windows 10 version of Minecraft do not work. I tried "wsreset", reinstall the application and nothing works. My friend is not allowed to join my game, his character appears but he does not see anything in the game and in the end he gives connection...
  8. Multiplayer in Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer in Minecraft: Hi, I'm sorry to bother you, but I am trying to play in one of my worlds with a friend. The issue is that it constantly kicks him off at random times and then he doesn't show up on my friends' list. He is on Xbox One and I am in Windows 10. Do you think this is a cross...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I have been trying for at least a year now to use my windows 10 edition Minecraft key that I have with my java edition of Minecraft. It's been saying that there was another time when the code was used. Even though I never used it, can you fix it or help me, Please?...
  10. i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition: im trying to connect to my friend or another servers, but its says i need wifi for that but i don't have wifi and friend not from my city....