Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, I have a connection problem on the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. After playing for weeks a specific user can't join a specific world anymore,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OnBlur, Jul 21, 2019.

1. OnBlur Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game

Hey, I have a connection problem on the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft.

After playing for weeks a specific user can't join a specific world anymore, on a random day. He receives a infinite "Locating server..." message, whenever he plays on PC or Switch. Other users are fine. The user can join a new created world but not the current one. His character is visible when he tries to connect, but is invincible to damage.

We tried to let the user host the world. The user connects without problem and others can join. This is because the user is playing now as the admin (mine) character. So I guess his character is bugged on the server?

Nothing changed in the server or network settings. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem?

:)

OnBlur, Jul 21, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition

Hi BASSWAGON,

Normally, multiplayer gaming requires you to have an internet connection so that you will be able to connect to the game server and play with your friends. If WiFi connection is not available for you, I suggest that you connect your computer to a phone hotspot
    as a workaround. In this way, you will be able to connect to the Minecraft servers and be able to play together with your friend.

Let us know if you need clarification. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Gets an Update

Source: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Gets an Update | Blogging Windows

Brink, Jul 21, 2019
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game

Minecraft beta edition

Having same problem connecting to friends worlds. The only one working is on Realms....frustrating. Before Realms we could connect most times but since it was opened no other worlds are connecting. We can sometimes connect to new friends worlds on Minecraft,
    which is odd.

CarolWilliams_769, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, player can't connect to Multiplayer Game - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition player

2. Can't download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Whenever I try to download Minecraft through the windows store, I only get an error 100% of the time. This is the error code: 0x80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-minecraft-windows-10-edition/fb5e3086-6a11-418a-97a4-a9cd0d2682a7
  3. Multiplayer on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiplayer on Minecraft: How do I play on multiplayer mode on Min ecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiplayer-on-minecraft/c0270891-1cd9-4420-8122-31387a38dd4f
  4. Minecraft achievements and multiplayer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft achievements and multiplayer.: Hello, achievements in the Windows 10 version of Minecraft do not work. I tried "wsreset", reinstall the application and nothing works. My friend is not allowed to join my game, his character appears but he does not see anything in the game and in the end he gives connection...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Unable to connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Unable to connect.: My friend and i recently started a survival game together on v1.9 and it worked well m,ost of the time. but quite often i am simply Unable to connect to world for no obvious reason. I have tried to join on both pc and using pocket edition and both say unable to connect to...
  6. Multiplayer in Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer in Minecraft: Hi, I'm sorry to bother you, but I am trying to play in one of my worlds with a friend. The issue is that it constantly kicks him off at random times and then he doesn't show up on my friends' list. He is on Xbox One and I am in Windows 10. Do you think this is a cross...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Signing In In-game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Signing In In-game: So I had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my old computer which is now bust, so I got my new lap top and installed the game with no problems. Once I load the game up I try to sign in and it immediately takes me to the buy the starter pack. Everyone else I have encountered...
  8. multiplayer games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiplayer games: i need help please i cant play old games multiplayer such as medal of honor allied **** and fifa 07 on windows 10 i need a solution please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/multiplayer-games/2767967e-7e39-400f-a97e-ccdbb50425a9
  9. i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition: im trying to connect to my friend or another servers, but its says i need wifi for that but i don't have wifi and friend not from my city....
  10. Can't play online multiplayer on Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play online multiplayer on Minecraft Windows 10: When I try to accept a new realm membership from a friend on Minecraft Windows 10, it says I "cannot play online multiplayer through xbox live because of how my account is set up." So I went online and changed my settings to allow me to play online, went back to minecraft,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can windows 10 only play bedrockedition

2. minecraft windows 10 cant join multiplayer on osx

3. phone minecraft cant connect to win10 pc minecraft

4. minecraft PC 1.12.0 unable to connect to world local multiplayer,
  5. cant connect to multiplayer game on minecraft,
  6. can you play minecrafte starter edition multiplayer,
  7. minecraft cant connect to multiplayer,
  8. minecraft windows 10 edition unable to connect to server multiplayer,
  9. minecraft windows 10 edition multiplayer wont connect