Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Red Screen Covering the Game

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Red Screen Covering the Game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My sister is trying to play Minecraft on the Windows 10 Edition version of the game, but whenever it loads up, it gives the music and everything. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CSTraelin, Jan 4, 2021.

1. CSTraelin Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Red Screen Covering the Game

My sister is trying to play Minecraft on the Windows 10 Edition version of the game, but whenever it loads up, it gives the music and everything. I think the game is actually loading, but the red fade out from the startup is covering the game, I can even press all the buttons in the main menu and everything, but I can't see the game. I have found no working solutions to this and I need help, I've been telling her just to play Java edition in the meantime but it doesn't go away no matter how long we wait. If you can help, please reply, thanks!

:)

CSTraelin, Jan 4, 2021

2. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Having same problem connecting to friends worlds. The only one working is on Realms....frustrating. Before Realms we could connect most times but since it was opened no other worlds are connecting. We can sometimes connect to new friends worlds on Minecraft,
    which is odd.

CarolWilliams_769, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Red Screen Covering the Game - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition Red

2. Minecraft red screen keeps flashing, can't open the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft red screen keeps flashing, can't open the game: Hi! I'm playing Minecraft for Windows 10 bought on November 2020. I've played during a month without problem then in December after the 1.16 update, Minecraft stopped working : it can't open because the red screen appearing when you open the game keeps flashing red and...
  3. minecraft windows10 hanging on red screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows10 hanging on red screen: i purchased mincecraft windows 10. it starts i see the mojang logo then just a red screen - nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows10-hanging-on-red-screen/6ebbe76a-3fe5-48a2-8b31-471609505ac2
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Red Screen on Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Red Screen on Laptop: Every time I try to start up Minecraft on my Lenovo Z570, the game gets stuck on a red loading screen but I can still hear the music and sounds of the buttons in the back when I hover my mouse around, so the game is active but the screen is just showing that red startup...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 edition red screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition red screen: I need help logging into minecraft becuase there is just a red screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-red-screen/cc6e748b-9981-42ec-9933-b4a88fb2badf
  6. Help! Red screen on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Red screen on Minecraft: Hi there. Yesterday morning the Minecraft game on Windows 10 began giving my children a red screen upon opening the game up, and does not load past this red screen. I checked to make sure I have the most current drivers and I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Still no...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck on red screen PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck on red screen PC: I've tried multiple methods to solve my issue and none have worked. Specifically, my issue is that I can launch Minecraft Windows 10 but nothing loads in. There's just a red screen that has nothing else but red screen. Nothing previous, just opening Minecraft and it's just...
  8. Red circle with a slash going through it on Minecraft Windows 10 edition.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Red circle with a slash going through it on Minecraft Windows 10 edition.: I've tried to do everything I can. I've searched it up and saw a big list that had me reset the store, relogin , redownload the store and no matter what I do. It HASN'T fixed it. It's something wrong with my PC I guess because I've even tried using my friends account to...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 edition game glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition game glitch: i have looked everywhere for help i tried to update my graphics drivers i turned off 3D display mode i restarted i reinstalled i even ran the microsoft store troubelshooter help me please whenever i start minecraft windows 10 edition the game loads but then the...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Signing In In-game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Signing In In-game: So I had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my old computer which is now bust, so I got my new lap top and installed the game with no problems. Once I load the game up I try to sign in and it immediately takes me to the buy the starter pack. Everyone else I have encountered...