Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 edition red screen

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 edition red screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need help logging into minecraft becuase there is just a red screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DREWTUREAU, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 edition red screen

I need help logging into minecraft becuase there is just a red screen.

:)

DREWTUREAU, Jan 8, 2021

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition red screen

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 edition red screen

1. Minecraft Windows 10 edition red screen - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition red

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection - stuck in RED screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection - stuck in RED screen: When I launch Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection and it stucks in RED screen and can not continue. I have tried to set the graphic settings to high performance and also tried to adjust the display to lower resolution but it still can not fix the issue. Not sure what...
  3. minecraft windows10 hanging on red screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows10 hanging on red screen: i purchased mincecraft windows 10. it starts i see the mojang logo then just a red screen - nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows10-hanging-on-red-screen/6ebbe76a-3fe5-48a2-8b31-471609505ac2
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Red Screen on Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Red Screen on Laptop: Every time I try to start up Minecraft on my Lenovo Z570, the game gets stuck on a red loading screen but I can still hear the music and sounds of the buttons in the back when I hover my mouse around, so the game is active but the screen is just showing that red startup...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Red Screen Covering the Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Red Screen Covering the Game: My sister is trying to play Minecraft on the Windows 10 Edition version of the game, but whenever it loads up, it gives the music and everything. I think the game is actually loading, but the red fade out from the startup is covering the game, I can even press all the buttons...
  6. Help! Red screen on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Red screen on Minecraft: Hi there. Yesterday morning the Minecraft game on Windows 10 began giving my children a red screen upon opening the game up, and does not load past this red screen. I checked to make sure I have the most current drivers and I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Still no...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck on red screen PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck on red screen PC: I've tried multiple methods to solve my issue and none have worked. Specifically, my issue is that I can launch Minecraft Windows 10 but nothing loads in. There's just a red screen that has nothing else but red screen. Nothing previous, just opening Minecraft and it's just...
  8. Red circle with a slash going through it on Minecraft Windows 10 edition.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Red circle with a slash going through it on Minecraft Windows 10 edition.: I've tried to do everything I can. I've searched it up and saw a big list that had me reset the store, relogin , redownload the store and no matter what I do. It HASN'T fixed it. It's something wrong with my PC I guess because I've even tried using my friends account to...
  9. Minecraft Java stuck on the red screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java stuck on the red screen: Whenever I try to launch minecraft it freezes on the red screen when loading. I cannot alt tab or anything when this happens and am forced to restart my pc. I feel like I have tried everything and I can only play the game when I start it through Badlion....
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Okay so I recently reset my pc. When i went to reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition and went to my worlds, the world i spent so much time on is gone! Anyway I can get it back?????...