Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 edition redeeming issue

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 edition redeeming issue in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Trying to redeem my free version of windows 10 minecraft which i have never used before and when i press redeem it just brings me to microsoft redeem... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AlexCarioti, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition redeeming issue

Trying to redeem my free version of windows 10 minecraft which i have never used before and when i press redeem it just brings me to microsoft redeem page and doesnt put any code in nor does it give me a code. Im unsure of what to do to get the code to appear or enter itself. Help is much appreciated!

:)

AlexCarioti, Jul 15, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Redeeming windows 10 edition of minecraft

Hello, I redeemed a code for the Windows 10 edition of minecraft in 2017, which I was able to get from having the java edition. I have the default game downloaded on my PC, but the code did not seem to work.

Edit: The link to redeem the code from mojang's sight brought me to the microsoft "redeem" page, but the code is listed as "already redeemed," even though this does not show up in my account page.

DavidSchroeder8, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition redeeming issue

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Already Redeemed Error

Hi Mason,

Issues with redeeming your Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition may occur if the code is invalid or already redeemed to another account. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Did you receive the code from
      Mojang.com
      ?
    • Are there any other accounts signed in to your Windows 10 device?

To check the code validity, you may also contact Xbox Chat Support directly on this

link
    . For more information about Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, you may visit

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

Loraine Mon, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 edition redeeming issue

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition redeeming issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition redeeming

2. Minecraft Windows 10 edition redeem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition redeem: I have my minecraft account since 2018 and I can't receive a code for a Windows 10 edition. Would like to have it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-redeem/b0f55465-7f8b-4267-bdc3-04918995982d
  3. Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I've been having some problems redeeming my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I've got two accounts from 2014, I've claimed the Windows 10 Edition on one of them, but when I logged into my Microsoft account on Microsoft Store, it only gives me the option to buy Minecraft....
  4. Trying to Redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to Redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I have Minecraft Java edition and I am trying to redeem the code for Minecraft Windows 10. I logged onto my account on mojang and when i go to redeem the code, it takes me to https://redeem.microsoft.com/#/ to type in my code. I am not receiving the email for the code. I have...
  5. Can't redeem Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't redeem Minecraft : Windows 10 Edition: I purchased my account earlier than 2018 and when i log in to my mojang account, i cannot see any button to get a copy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-redeem-minecraft-windows-10-edition/27f5127b-d6c7-4d80-b388-2d9400f234fc
  6. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition redeeming not working

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition redeeming not working: Today, my friend who plays Minecraft on Xbox 360 invited me to play with him, but we knew there was a problem: I play Minecraft on a computer. I found that the Windows 10 edition can be redeemed for those who have bought Minecraft sometime before October of 2018. Having had...
  7. Redeem code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition?

Redeem code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition?: Hello, I originally purchased Minecraft for the PC on 23rd April 2012, several different sites say that if you bought the Java Edition of Minecraft before October 19, 2018, then you can redeem a free copy of the Windows 10 version. On my Mojang account, under 'My games' it...
  8. Redeeming windows 10 edition of minecraft

Redeeming windows 10 edition of minecraft: Hello, I redeemed a code for the Windows 10 edition of minecraft in 2017, which I was able to get from having the java edition. I have the default game downloaded on my PC, but the code did not seem to work. Edit: The link to redeem the code from mojang's sight brought me...
  9. Unable to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: My issue is strange, for many other people receive an error message when redeeming the code given to you, but not me. My page is left blank. The code is activated, but every time I click the "redeem", it loads me a blank page, with nothing afterwards. I was hoping I could try...
  10. Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Redeeming Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello Just got back into minecraft and i wanted to redeem my free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition since i have the java version since around 2011-2012. But when i try to redeem it i get an error, what can i do to fix this? Thanks alot[ATTACH]...