Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Removed from account

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Removed from account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the 29th July 2015 on this account, i was able to download it and play it just fine. However... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Halldinoka, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Removed from account

Hi I redeemed a code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the 29th July 2015 on this account, i was able to download it and play it just fine. However now when i check the windows store to download it again it says i need to purchase it. Is there any way that you can help because if you look at my account you will see that i have activity in the Windows 10 Edition.

:)

Halldinoka, Apr 18, 2020

2. Minecraft Window 10 edition

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are unable to install the Minecraft game from Microsoft store.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the error you are getting when you click on Install button?

If you have installed java version of Minecraft, you can check in Add/Remove programs, by launching Run command (Press Window + R key) type appwiz.cpl and click Ok.

However, assuming that you have installed the Minecraft from Microsoft Store, let us go ahead and try the following methods.

Method 1: Reset Microsoft Store.

1. Press Windows + R key from the keyboard to launch Run command.
    2. Type wsreset.exe
      and click Ok.
    3. Restart the PC and then try installing the game from Microsoft Store.

Method 2: If the issue still persist, then try creating a new user account as this issue may be due to a profile corruption. Hence, in order to eliminate possibilities, we would
    suggest you to create a new user account and check. Follow the steps from the article

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    to create a new user account.

If you still face issues, you may want to check the
    Contact Support link Minecraft FAQ

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 18, 2020
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Removed from account

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Removed from account

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Removed from account - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition Removed

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition disappeared from account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition disappeared from account: I owned M:BE years ago when I got it for free for having Windows 10 ajd owning the Java edition. I played it a bit, and then went to play it one day and it wasn't on my account after reinstalling Windows. I was never able to get it back and have absolutely no way to contact...
  3. Microsoft Account not working on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Microsoft Account not working on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Hey so, i recently bought a new laptop and wanted to play minecaft windows 10 edition on it but i encountered a problem. When signing into my Microsoft Account on Minecraft it says "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong." I've...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition is no longer on my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition is no longer on my account?: Hello, So I tried opening the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft that I got awhile back for owning the Java edition of Minecraft, but when I go to open it, it says that Minecraft is not available on my account. When I go to the store page for windows 10 it prompts me to buy it...
  5. Minecraft switching from Java: Edition to Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft switching from Java: Edition to Windows 10 Edition: I've done a lot of reading on Minecraft's official page, and I've found that those who have purchased the Minecraft Java: Edition before October 19th, 2018 are "entitled to a free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10". My dad purchased the Java: edition for me as a Christmas gift...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Missing from My account

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Missing from My account: I already had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition downloaded on my computer from 2 years ago but when I loaded it, it said it was only a demo version and that i needed to purchase the game I already owned. I got the free copy from my Minecraft Java account. I have my Code here:...
  7. Minecraft was removed from my account

Minecraft was removed from my account: Went to start up minecraft windows edition and was greeted with an error code see picture, upon checking my library, i found that the game was no longer there, and upon checking the app page itself, its now telling me i need to pay for it. I received my copy of windows...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Microsoft Account Disconnected

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Microsoft Account Disconnected: This is a problem occurring in Minecraft, that seems to have no fix as far as I've seen. I play on Windows 10 edition and the Xbox one, and this only happens on the windows edition. Everything else works fine, so it's not my Microsoft account. In the main menu, the account...
  9. minecraft windows 10 edition xbox live account

minecraft windows 10 edition xbox live account: I bought minecraft windows 10 edition but I can not log into my xbox live account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-xbox-live-account/fb2f925f-b874-4b78-9ed5-5232eb874a6e"
  10. Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition: I closed an account with minecraft windows 10 edition. Created one right now with the same gmail and ofc cannot redeem the code. Any way of getting it? I have proof [ATTACH]...