Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition sound not working with headphones

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition sound not working with headphones in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, This sound issue just started yesterday, I was playing minecraft without an issue. I went to go record something so i pressed windows key + G... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by XBusiness BirdX, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition sound not working with headphones

Hello,

This sound issue just started yesterday, I was playing minecraft without an issue. I went to go record something so i pressed windows key + G to bring up the game menu. I clicked record last 30 seconds and then when I clicked back on to the game I had no sound. I feel like I have tried everything to resolve this issue but nothing works.

I am using beats solo3 headphones Bluetooth on a Surface Laptop 3. My laptop is the 13.5 inch, 8GB of RAM, 256GB storage, i5 intel core. My headphones work with other apps but not minecraft. I will have spotify playing and when I open minecraft up spotify keeps playing but i can't hear the music.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice, I have forgot the headphones and then reconnected them also turned them off and then back on and I have made sure that audio is turned on for minecraft. My laptop is up to date with updates and minecraft is the latest version. I am not sure what else to do as everything I have tried has failed.

Please write anything that might help me resolve this issue

Thank you

:)

XBusiness BirdX, Feb 8, 2020

2. Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Sounds

• Are you getting any error messages?
    No, I have haven't received any messages

• Do you have the physical copy or the digital version of the game?
    I don't know exactly what you mean by this but I don't play pocket edition which is also connected to my Xbox account that might be the problem, since pe, and W10 edition are cross platform.

• Have you made any changes on the device prior to this issue?
    Yes, I tried installing resources pack and (sound packs external) to see if this would change the problem while playing on W10 but i still had the same problem,side note the reason why i did this is because in the PE there is this sound pack aviable to
    download while on W10 edition there is not.

• Is this issue happening to other games as well?
    Yes and No on Minecraft PE i had this problem but gladly there is a sound pack aviable for download but not and Windows 10 edition, but regarding any pc game and no i have not had this problem in any PC game such as the "original" Minecraft and many other
    steam games and Microsoft games.

Arkangel80002, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition sound not working with headphones

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition sound not working with headphones

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition sound not working with headphones - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition sound

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Sound Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Sound Not Working: Hi. Every 3 or 4 times I open Minecraft in my pc I get no sound from it. I looked up the problem and after scouring the net the only solution I've found is going into the App settings and reset the app. This works for a few times then it happens again. I do the reset again....
  3. MINECRAFT WIN 10 EDITION NO JAVA - no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MINECRAFT WIN 10 EDITION NO JAVA - no sound: I would like to find out a solution about why the sound in minecraft win10ed is not working if the app is not the First one to be lounched. Is there a solution?...
  4. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition redeeming not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition redeeming not working: Today, my friend who plays Minecraft on Xbox 360 invited me to play with him, but we knew there was a problem: I play Minecraft on a computer. I found that the Windows 10 edition can be redeemed for those who have bought Minecraft sometime before October of 2018. Having had...
  5. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Not Working: Hi Microsoft Community! After awhile I've finally decided to write this after a couple of years as I realized my Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code is not working. I purchased Minecraft: Java Edition on December 25, 2015 so at that time you would get Minecraft: Windows 10...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition not working: I downloaded minecraft windows ten on my xbox one via code. It worked fine for a couple months, but now my xbox says i havent bought the game. I think the issue has something to do with my brother cancelling his gamepass subscription. Any answers or feedback on this is...
  7. No Sound in Minecraft Windows 10. (Bedrock Edition)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Sound in Minecraft Windows 10. (Bedrock Edition): I've Been recently playing Minecraft with friends and got the Minecraft on windows. I have it on my phone as well, but it works just fine on it. My sound in the game is raised to 100 on both slides, still no sound though. I checked my volume mixer and it doesn't recognize it...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - No Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - No Sound: Hello, I purchased Minecraft for PC from the windows store. The game works fine but there is absolutely no sound. I have searched the internet for a solution and have tried literally every solution listed, and still the issue persists. All sounds on my PC work without any...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Not Working: So I recently found that I had a code to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 edition for free. So I followed the links and proceeded smoothly up until I got to the point where I was about to play the game. According to Minecraft, I do not have the full version even though I put the...
  10. No sound in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound in Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hi i recently bought and installed minecraft for PC from the windows store. the game works fine but has no sound. i have searched the internet for a solution and have tried everything but nothing seems to work. all sounds on my pc work fine. every game works fine discord...