Windows 10: minecraft windows 10 edition stolen

Discus and support minecraft windows 10 edition stolen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my minecraft windows 10 edition has already been redeemed. I have not redeemed it and this is my only account i should have gotten it free with java... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by reecesmith2, Mar 21, 2020.

1. minecraft windows 10 edition stolen

my minecraft windows 10 edition has already been redeemed. I have not redeemed it and this is my only account i should have gotten it free with java but i have not recieved it. This is the only time i have tried as i want to play with afriend who is on xbox

:)

reecesmith2, Mar 21, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition stolen

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

minecraft windows 10 edition stolen

1. minecraft windows 10 edition stolen - Similar Threads - minecraft edition stolen

2. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I have a code for windows 10 that I don't remember redeeming but I cant redeem it to my account as it says its already been redeemed.. Help? I want to play and I don't know what to do. I've tried looking in the MS Store to see if it was in there but its not located anywhere...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Okay so I recently reset my pc. When i went to reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition and went to my worlds, the world i spent so much time on is gone! Anyway I can get it back?????...
  4. Minecraft Window 10 edition

Minecraft Window 10 edition: Hi, I soonly buy Minecraft window 10 edition. It's working for some time then I install mcpack that is this= https://mcpedl.com/seus-shader/ I restart it but it not opening then I think to reinstall it. But in not uninstalling then I go to apps & featucher to reset but...
  5. My minecraft windows 10 code was stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft windows 10 code was stolen: I never redeemed my code. I went on my account today because I just downloaded windows 10 for the first time ever yesterday, and it says my code was already redeemed. I didn't even know I could get a copy of bedrock, nevertheless how to download or redeem the code. My friend...
  6. Windows 10 Minecraft Code Stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft Code Stolen: hi, I recently bought Java Minecraft and it came with a copy of Minecraft for win10. however my Mojang account was hacked recently and the hackers stole and redeemed my code. I have been trying to get this resolved for a couple days now and all I'm getting is contact Mojang,...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Redeem Code Stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Redeem Code Stolen: Hello everyone! I was hoping to get an answer on how to retrieve the account. Someone I know took the account by going on to my PC when I wasn't looking and will not in anyway give it back. I have all the log in information such as passwords and old redeem code hoping I...
  8. Stolen code for Windows 10 Minecraft?

Stolen code for Windows 10 Minecraft?: So today at work my co-workers wanted to make a Minecraft server. The problem is that some of them have Xboxes rather than computers, so I set up the server for Bedrock, or Windows 10. And since I've never had a need to play the game with anyone other than the people on...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Key stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Key stolen: I remembered that windows 10 edition of minecraft was free if you have purchased java edition. Well I have and notice it said my key was already activated. I check my Microsoft account to see if it was used. And it was not. I know my account was breached not too long before...
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 key was stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 key was stolen: I haven't been able to play Minecraft for a few years due to my computer not being able to handle it, (I know, right?) and have largely left the game alone until recently when I finally acquired a new PC and was excited to get back into the game. However, when trying to play...