Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in beta

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in beta in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; yesterday i bought the Minecraft for windows 10 starter collection and after i installed it and launched it, it was installed in a beta version. im... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JanetJks, Jan 10, 2021.

1. JanetJks Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in beta

yesterday i bought the Minecraft for windows 10 starter collection and after i installed it and launched it, it was installed in a beta version. im almost 100% sure ive never signed up for the beta program on xbox insider hub, but i cant check because im having problems with that app too. I was signed in to my account on the minecraft app on my phone, but when trying to find an answer someone said that the app on my phone could be the problem so i signed out and reinstalled the windows 10 version but nothing changed. I am able to sign in to the beta, but i cant play with my friends or i cant figure out how to and thats why i bought bedrock. i have tried resetting the microsoft store but that didnt fix anything.

i dont really know how to categorize this question so sorry if i get the topic wrong

:)

JanetJks, Jan 10, 2021

2. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 10, 2021
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in beta

Minecraft beta edition

Having same problem connecting to friends worlds. The only one working is on Realms....frustrating. Before Realms we could connect most times but since it was opened no other worlds are connecting. We can sometimes connect to new friends worlds on Minecraft,
    which is odd.

CarolWilliams_769, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in beta

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in beta - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition stuck

2. Minecraft Windows 10 stuck in beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 stuck in beta: I have just bought Minecraft Windows 10 for my pc a few days ago and it's been stuck in beta since I got it. I've followed the troubleshooting methods that were provided by the insider app, many methods through videos online, forums and even have contacted microsoft support...
  3. Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck on beta

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck on beta: I have installed Minecraft from the Microsoft store and it says that I am on beta. I have tried almost everything but nothing is getting me out of beta. can someone please help me?...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Beta 1.15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Beta 1.15: I launched Minecraft and it was in 1.16.1. At this time, the 1.16.2 was released but mine hadn't updated. I uninstalled and re-installed but when I launched, it was in the 1.15 Beta edition. There is 1 user on this PC. Have tried: Deleting the...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Stuck in the Beta Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Stuck in the Beta Version: I was testing a gold farm design, and some bugs that stopped it from working in the release version were patched in the beta. I'd never used the beta before, but I assumed it would be like Java where it can be installed at the same time as the release version. I opted into...
  6. minecraft stuck in beta

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft stuck in beta: I have Minecraft for windows 10 on my windows 10 pc. I installed Minecraft by a code from a website around three months ago and put it into the Microsoft store. However, when I launched it immediately put me into beta and I have tried all sorts of things like going into Xbox...
  7. My minecraft win10 edition is stuck in beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft win10 edition is stuck in beta: can someone please help me out as my Minecraft win10 is stuck in beta edition I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-minecraft-win10-edition-is-stuck-in-beta/08331a98-46eb-4c2e-ac94-b98ed5916682
  8. Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in beta: I joined the Minecraft beta sometime ago but since wanted to play realms with friends. so left the beta through the insider hub. My xbox, phone and laptop have reverted back to the normal version but my PC is stuck in beta. I've tried uninstalling and installing, clearing...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 edition beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition beta: Just got the minecraft windows 10 edition beta but cant redeem the key at the store for some resaon. hope they fixsit 9165
  10. Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta: Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta [img] Today, at Minecon 2015 it was announced that Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is coming. It will be available for download in the Windows 10 Store beginning July 29, the same day Windows 10 first becomes available...