Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Trial Mode?

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Trial Mode? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I recently bought a key Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, I redeemed it and I installed the game. It works well in my main PC, but when I switched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LisaTheDeer, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Trial Mode?

Hello!

I recently bought a key Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, I redeemed it and I installed the game. It works well in my main PC, but when I switched to my other PC the store lets me download it and install it, logged into the same account of course, but when I launch it, it says that I need to buy the game and I only have the trial version.

I really tried everything: uninstall and reinstall, signing out and signing in 10 times, logging in with my Xbox account... nothing fixed the issue and it is really annoying cause I should have a full game not a trial version.

Please help me fix this,

Thank you

:)

LisaTheDeer, Mar 5, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Stuck in Trial Mode.

Hi Cody,

If you've purchased the full game and you're getting a message saying that the game you're using is a trial version, it may be due to the Windows 10 PC still detecting the game's trial version which you've downloaded before. To resolve this, we suggest uninstalling
    Minecraft Windows 10 Beta. Refer to
    How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    for the steps. After removing the game, kindly update your device. For your guidance, see

How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
    . Launch Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and check if the same issue occurs.

Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Mar 5, 2019
  3. minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in trial mode even after purchasing the game

Hi,

It looks like your Minecraft game that stuck on trial mode, has something to do with your Xbox account. Here are
    steps on how to play the full version of Minecraft Windows 10 Beta:

1. Sign in to your Xbox account.

2. Launch your Xbox app.

3. Browse the games to find Microsoft Windows10.

4. Press play button ro re-open the game.

Jomari Arc, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Engel_CE Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Trial Mode?

Minecraft Windows 10 Beta stuck in Trial

I have the same issue, I've just done my windows 10 updates and my paid for Minecraft windows 10 beta is stuck in trial mode. Before the windows 10 updates it was working fine, after windows updates its stuck in trial mode. the workaround of re-buying
    it does not work for me. Please help!!!

Engel_CE, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Trial Mode?

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Trial Mode? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition stuck

2. Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition: Everytime i open my minecraft windows 10 edtion game it crashes. It even does this to my friend. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition/ae911465-06c0-49b8-9bf4-23bb33e53763
  3. Minecraft: Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 edition: Years ago I purchased the PC version of minecraft, and when the Windows 10 edition was available in 2015, I redeemed it (as you got a code to redeem to get it for free with the PC version). Now this all worked perfectly for many years. However this year, I have attempted to...
  4. minecraft for windows 10 put me in trial mode instead of actual game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft for windows 10 put me in trial mode instead of actual game: [IMG]i bought a gift card for java edition and gave me Minecraft for windows 10 edition code for a free copy of the game because i got this before October 19th 2018 and i used it today on January 7th 2019 and i used it and booted it up and when the screen came up it showed...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition: Bought Minecraft windows 10 edition, have installed it, says i own it but when i try to play the game it is still saying unlock the full game!!! i have uninstalled and reinstalled still not working....
  6. MİNECRAFT WİNDOWS 10 EDİTİON

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MİNECRAFT WİNDOWS 10 EDİTİON: Merhabalar Minecraft Windows 10 Edition'u mağazanızdan satın aldım. 15 Dk oynadıktan sonra oyun dondu ve kapandı sebebini bir türlü anlayamadım tekrar tekrar sildim, diğer kullanıcılara sunmuş olduğunuz çözümleri denedim ama bir çözüme kavuşamadım :( oyunda satın aldığım...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in beta: I joined the Minecraft beta sometime ago but since wanted to play realms with friends. so left the beta through the insider hub. My xbox, phone and laptop have reverted back to the normal version but my PC is stuck in beta. I've tried uninstalling and installing, clearing...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition: So I just upgraded my computer to windows 10 yesterday and I had also bought the Java edition of Minecraft, but I'm also looking to get the windows 10 edition, I got the code and it said it was already redeemed. I went into my order history saying it was completed and there...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition: So I had a code to get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free, I redeemed it a few years ago. But I reset the PC I bought it on and now it won't let me have it even though I should. This is why I want to go get a MacBook, because you Microsoft are the biggest peice of **** on...
  10. Trial, trial trial, windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Trial, trial trial, windows 10: Somone, for the love of God please help me. I upgraded to windows 10 last night. I love it so far, BUT, and this is a HUGE BUT, there is a problem. I think it is cortana saying, trial, trial, trial, trial, every 10 seconds or so and IT NEVER STOPS. I have to keep my speakers...