Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Trial Mode?

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Trial Mode? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I recently bought a key Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, I redeemed it and I installed the game. It works well in my main PC, but when I switched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LisaTheDeer, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Trial Mode?

Hello!

I recently bought a key Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, I redeemed it and I installed the game. It works well in my main PC, but when I switched to my other PC the store lets me download it and install it, logged into the same account of course, but when I launch it, it says that I need to buy the game and I only have the trial version.

I really tried everything: uninstall and reinstall, signing out and signing in 10 times, logging in with my Xbox account... nothing fixed the issue and it is really annoying cause I should have a full game not a trial version.

Please help me fix this,

Thank you

:)

LisaTheDeer, Mar 5, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Stuck in Trial Mode.

Hi Cody,

If you've purchased the full game and you're getting a message saying that the game you're using is a trial version, it may be due to the Windows 10 PC still detecting the game's trial version which you've downloaded before. To resolve this, we suggest uninstalling
    Minecraft Windows 10 Beta. Refer to
    How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    for the steps. After removing the game, kindly update your device. For your guidance, see

How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
    . Launch Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and check if the same issue occurs.

Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Mar 5, 2019
  3. minecraft windows 10 edition stuck in trial mode even after purchasing the game

Hi,

It looks like your Minecraft game that stuck on trial mode, has something to do with your Xbox account. Here are
    steps on how to play the full version of Minecraft Windows 10 Beta:

1. Sign in to your Xbox account.

2. Launch your Xbox app.

3. Browse the games to find Microsoft Windows10.

4. Press play button ro re-open the game.

Jomari Arc, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Engel_CE Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Trial Mode?

Minecraft Windows 10 Beta stuck in Trial

I have the same issue, I've just done my windows 10 updates and my paid for Minecraft windows 10 beta is stuck in trial mode. Before the windows 10 updates it was working fine, after windows updates its stuck in trial mode. the workaround of re-buying
    it does not work for me. Please help!!!

Engel_CE, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Trial Mode?

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Trial Mode? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition stuck

2. Minecraft Windows 10 edition keeps saying free trial

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition keeps saying free trial: I have a problem recently with the new launcher, because of the new bundle coming in summer 2022 I got windows 10 edition of Minecraft for free, because I already purchased java edition before, when I loaded up the game instead of being able to log into my xbox account I...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 edition keeps saying free trial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition keeps saying free trial: I have a problem recently with the new launcher, because of the new bundle coming in summer 2022 I got windows 10 edition of Minecraft for free, because I already purchased java edition before, when I loaded up the game instead of being able to log into my xbox account I...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Trial Not Installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Trial Not Installing: I have tried so many solutions, and they never worked. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-trial-not-installing/bf5e9ca4-1c3d-4237-832b-43c447fb27a7
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition trial is not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition trial is not installing: in the store, i bought the trial edition. Its telling that i have owned it. When i click on the install button. It does nothing, it just stops the trailer in the background...
  6. minecraft win 10 stuck on trial version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft win 10 stuck on trial version: this has happened to my friend a while ago too. they just gave up and uninstalled it. I purchased minecraft on the Microsoft store and it says its installed and ready to play. when i open minecraft, however, it gives me the UNLOCK FULL GAME! message and all my worlds and...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Stuck in Trial Mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Stuck in Trial Mode.: I have recently redeemed my code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition, thanks to buying Java a long time ago. However, my game still says that I need to unlock the full game. I've logged out and relogged, uninstalled, etc. If anyone knows a solution please help....
  8. Minecraft gets stuck in trial mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft gets stuck in trial mode: I’ve purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Windows Store, it is the basic version. But this basic version got stuck on a trial version. It is weird because I haven’t installed the trial version...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck on trial after redeeming the code and it working for a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck on trial after redeeming the code and it working for a while: Recently, I wanted to try crossplay with my siblings and when I opened up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it kept saying it was in trial mode, even though it had worked fine before. It keeps telling me to buy the game even though I already owned it. A weird quirk though is that...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Version stuck in trial mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Version stuck in trial mode: I recently bough Minecraft for Windows 10 from the store (the basic $26.99 version, not the starter collection or master collection), paying $28.61 total with tax. However, the game is stuck on a 90-minute trial version of itself. I did not have the trial version installed,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft stuck in trial mode windows 10

2. minecraft windows 10 stuck in trial

3. remove trial from minecraft windows 10

4. minecraft stuck in trial mode,
  5. minecraft switched to trial mode,
  6. Minecraft stuck on trial mode Windows 10,
  7. Edition Stuck in Trial Mode&SHAFEEQ