Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck on trial after redeeming the code and it working for a while

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck on trial after redeeming the code and it working for a while in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently, I wanted to try crossplay with my siblings and when I opened up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it kept saying it was in trial mode, even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NickolosYT, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck on trial after redeeming the code and it working for a while

Recently, I wanted to try crossplay with my siblings and when I opened up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it kept saying it was in trial mode, even though it had worked fine before. It keeps telling me to buy the game even though I already owned it. A weird quirk though is that when I look at it now on the microsoft store, it says "install trial", which I find strange.

Troubleshooting steps I have done:

Uninstall and Reinstall (twice)

Reboot the game (three times)

Check that I'm on the right microsoft account

Any suggestions?

:)

NickolosYT, Apr 27, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 27, 2019
  3. D0eetah Win User
    Redeeming Code for Minecraft; Windows 10 Edition is not working.

• Problem Summarized; Microsoft Store says I've already used a code to buy Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (Which I have, I checked my order history). However, I never unlocked the Full Game. In other words, I've been scammed.

I bought Minecraft Java Edition at a time when the Windows 10 version (Redeeming Code) came with it (Last August), so I tried to redeem the game. At the time, it didn't work, so I decided to try later. I tried it again today; however, the website said "This
    code has already been redeemed. Get more info", even though the game still wasn't unlocked. So I decided to press
    Get more info", and it led me to a website containing answers to multiple questions. I went to "The code was already redeemed" tab,
    and this is what it said;

• Once a code has been redeemed, it can't be redeemed again.
    • Check your order history to see if it was already redeemed on your account.
    • If you have more than one Microsoft account, you might have redeemed it on the other one. Try signing in with your other Microsoft account and try redeeming again, or checking your order
      history
    So I followed the instructions and checked my order history, and it clearly said that I've bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition at USD$0.00, and also said "Complete; Install". So I clicked on the Install button, and it just showed me the Redeeming Code.
    The SAME EXACT ONE. I tried to redeem with that code on the store again, but it said the same exact thing; "This code has already been redeemed. Get
    more info
    ". I later tried to have the virtual agent help me, but that didn't work either.

I also tried the "You can't find content after redeeming a code" tab for info, but that didn't work either; It said I didn't own the game... even though I clearly purchased it.

I'm pretty sure this means I've been scammed? I tried to redeem it, but it just put me in a loophole. Help appreciated.

D0eetah, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck on trial after redeeming the code and it working for a while

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Original Title: Windows 10 Minecraft Beta Edition

I tried to redeem my Minecraft Beta edition and it said This code has already been redeemed.

PLZ HELP!

Microsoft Friend, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck on trial after redeeming the code and it working for a while

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck on trial after redeeming the code and it working for a while - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition stuck

2. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition redeeming not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition redeeming not working: Today, my friend who plays Minecraft on Xbox 360 invited me to play with him, but we knew there was a problem: I play Minecraft on a computer. I found that the Windows 10 edition can be redeemed for those who have bought Minecraft sometime before October of 2018. Having had...
  3. Redeem code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition?

Redeem code for Minecraft Windows 10 edition?: Hello, I originally purchased Minecraft for the PC on 23rd April 2012, several different sites say that if you bought the Java Edition of Minecraft before October 19, 2018, then you can redeem a free copy of the Windows 10 version. On my Mojang account, under 'My games' it...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Redeemed

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code Already Redeemed: There is a promotion in which I could download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition due to me having owned Java Edition. However, the code I have been sent by Mojang has apparently already been redeemed on the Microsoft Store This is the error message I get when trying to redeem it....
  5. Can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition Code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't redeem Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition Code: I can't redeem my code and it said "This code is already redeemed". I've never redeemed it on August 2015. Please help I tried to submit a request to mojang a week ago and they never came back to me. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  6. Unable to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code: I'm an avid player of Minecraft, and recently, crossplay came out for bedrock users. I've had Minecraft since almost 2011 now, and I definitely know I'm available for a code, but when I'm on the Mojang website it just says this: "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out...
  7. Minecraft for windows 10 in "free trial" after redeeming upgrade code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 in "free trial" after redeeming upgrade code.: About a year ago, I redeemed my upgrade code for having purchased java edition. I downloaded the game, and immediately upon opening, it said I had a free trial of the game. When I click the big "sign in," button on the main screen, I am prompted to buy the game. I am not...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Trial Mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck in Trial Mode?: Hello! I recently bought a key Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, I redeemed it and I installed the game. It works well in my main PC, but when I switched to my other PC the store lets me download it and install it, logged into the same account of course, but when I launch it, it...
  9. Redeem code minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeem code minecraft windows 10 edition: recentemente comprei o minecraft java edition, o minecraft windows 10 edition era grátis através do código de resgate, mas quando você não tem o código ele não aparece de jeito nenhum. Assim:[ATTACH]...
  10. Redeeming Code for Minecraft; Windows 10 Edition is not working.

Redeeming Code for Minecraft; Windows 10 Edition is not working.: I bought Minecraft Java Edition at a time when the Windows 10 version (Redeeming Code) came with it, so I tried to redeem the game. However, the website said "This code has already been redeemed. Get more info", even though the game still wasn't unlocked. So I decided to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft bedrock for windows stuck on trial