Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable to download

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable to download in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello There, I have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition since 2018 and it always work fine. I decided to join the Insider hub and check the RTX option.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MohD Shadid, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable to download

Hello There,

I have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition since 2018 and it always work fine. I decided to join the Insider hub and check the RTX option.

However the beta work fine at the beginning however the RTX option was not viable so i decide to remove the game and once the insider redirect me to the game download the game again and my endlress nightmare started.

I been working on this issue for the passed 2 days without any success.

Error is Code: 0x80246007

What i have done so far.

Note: Everything is done Run as administrator

1. Sign out and sign in into the Store
    2. Check for windows Update
    3. Restarted all the services for the Store
      1. net stop wuauserv
      2. cd %systemroot%SoftwareDistribution
      3. ren Download Download.old
      4. net start wuauserv
      5. net stop bits
      6. net start bits
      7. net stop cryptsvc
      8. cd %systemroot%system32
      9. ren catroot2 catroot2old
      10. net start cryptsvc
    4. Performed Reset from Apps>Microsoft Store>Advanced Option> Reset and tried cmd WSreset.exe
    5. Performed Troubleshoot option from Settings>Update>Troubleshoot>Addtional>Windows Store App
    6. Re-register All Store apps then restarted
      • Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"}
    7. Uninstall and reinstall the Store
      • Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* Remove-AppxPackage
      • Get-AppxPackage -allusers *WindowsStore* Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml”}
    8. Disabled AntiVirus and Firewall
    9. Changed UAC settings
    10. Reset WindowsApp permission incase if it's missed up
      • Using: icacls "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\*" /q /c /t /reset
    11. Performed sfc scannow and dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

I checked other posts in Microsoft Answer and all are pointing into the same issue however the game STILL FREAKEN does not work as it's have already cached the download and it refuse to redownload them again.

Of course i have cleaned both \SoftwareDistribution and catroot2.

I tried both way perform setup and restart after each step and last time i perform all the steps togother before i attempted to install the game

Still out of luck, if there is anything else i could do please let me know. Please keep in mind that i dont want to format the computer as it's not an easy option for me

PS: I'm an IT Engineer with L2 level support background, so please let me know if anything complex could be done and i will give it a try

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable to download 1827407c-4a63-4a4e-9d4b-d343dece6fe2?upload=true.png

:)

MohD Shadid, Sep 17, 2020

2. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world

Hi Angelito,

The game server error is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to connect to the Minecraft world. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to connect to an external server on Minecraft before?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
    • Do you have a firewall (or antivirus firewall)? If yes, try to disable it.

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This could help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Can I download Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft?

I have the Java Edition and Bedrock (Windows 10) Edition of Minecraft, both on my other computer. I obtained Windows 10 Edition Minecraft from MOJANG's promotion where if you bought Java edition you would get Windows 10 edition. I am unable to download
    Minecraft, despite having a Microsoft account connected to the Minecraft via Microsoft Store and Xbox Companion App. Could I have some help with this?

EthanChan3, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable to download

Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta

Read more: Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta | Blogging Windows

Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable to download

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable to download - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition Unable

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition not downloading: I recently bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. BUT, whenever I press "install" on Microsoft Store, nothing happens, for about 10-ish minutes, then it'll take me to the Minecraft page of Microsoft Store, where the install button is blue and apparently usable. BUT, when I...
  3. Unable to download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition 0x80246007

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition 0x80246007: Hello, As the title says, you cannot download Minecraft Windows 10. I need help, I've been trying for days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-minecraft-windows-10-edition/9c07e806-5acf-4161-8587-de9935f40cdd
  4. Unable to download Minecraft for Windows 10 edition 0x803FB005 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Minecraft for Windows 10 edition 0x803FB005 error: Hello, I previously had Minecraft for Windows Edition successfully installed for over a year. Today, after many failed attempts to upgrade from 1.16.40 to 1.16.100, I uninstalled Minecraft with a plan to re-install to see if that would get me the newest edition. However,...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 edition not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition not downloading: Recently Minecraft updated to 1.16.100. I did get the "Your version may soon not connect to multiplayer" HOWEVER, my device is capable to run it it says on the MS store that the minimum requirement is: Directx 11, and I have Directx 12.[ATTACH]...
  6. Unable to login to minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to minecraft windows 10 edition: I cannot login to Minecraft windows 10 edition this is the windows 10 edition, i typed it twice so you idiots at microsoft can hopefully understand. my Java edition is fine dont **** touch it. Just give us a login option for the windows 10 edition on the main menu that...
  7. Unable to download and install Minecraft for Windows 10 - Starter Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download and install Minecraft for Windows 10 - Starter Edition: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 - Starter Edition game through the Microsoft store. I go to 'help' and am told this: Windows 10 Go to order history, find Windows 10 , then select Product key/Install. Select Copy to copy the key, then select Install. Select Download...
  8. Unable to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: My issue is strange, for many other people receive an error message when redeeming the code given to you, but not me. My page is left blank. The code is activated, but every time I click the "redeem", it loads me a blank page, with nothing afterwards. I was hoping I could try...
  9. Unable to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hello, A friend recently told me to play mincraft again with him but on the Windows 10 edition because it was easier to manage multiplayer games. The fact is that I claimed the game the 21 of april 2018 and didn't fully made the installation. So now, I have a used gift...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition unable to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition unable to install: Hello, today I bought the Minecraft win10 edition and wanted to download it but it didn't work. It just restarted the download like 3 times and at the end it said error. I tried every possible solution on google and nothing fixed it for me. It just says : Error Code...