Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 edition - unable to install the game on my PC

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 edition - unable to install the game on my PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I redeemed a code from Minecraft Windows 10 in January 2018, and it has worked with no problems until I have tried to re-install it recently. I have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by lolshadow409, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Minecraft Windows 10 edition - unable to install the game on my PC

I redeemed a code from Minecraft Windows 10 in January 2018, and it has worked with no problems until I have tried to re-install it recently. I have tried installing other apps/games from the Microsoft store and they install with no problems. The "install" button on the Minecraft W10 page is blanked out, and selecting my PC as a device to install the game on does nothing despite a notification telling me it's attempting to install the game on my device. The Microsoft website says I own the game, and the app says the game is purchased and ready to install. My PC is updated, as is the Microsoft store app and I have tried resetting it.

:)

lolshadow409, Dec 3, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 edition beta wont install

So I have redeemed my Minecraft Windows 10 edition code and install the game on my Windows 10 pc and decided to also install it to my Windows 10 tablet. But when I use the same account I used to install it on my pc it shows that the install icon on the store
    page is greyed out and I'm unable to download it. Any suggestions?

UPDATE: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta can now be downloaded! It has been update so that it can run on 32-bit processors.

Kyle Roque, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition - unable to install the game on my PC

Minecraft Window 10 edition

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are unable to install the Minecraft game from Microsoft store.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the error you are getting when you click on Install button?

If you have installed java version of Minecraft, you can check in Add/Remove programs, by launching Run command (Press Window + R key) type appwiz.cpl and click Ok.

However, assuming that you have installed the Minecraft from Microsoft Store, let us go ahead and try the following methods.

Method 1: Reset Microsoft Store.

1. Press Windows + R key from the keyboard to launch Run command.
    2. Type wsreset.exe
      and click Ok.
    3. Restart the PC and then try installing the game from Microsoft Store.

Method 2: If the issue still persist, then try creating a new user account as this issue may be due to a profile corruption. Hence, in order to eliminate possibilities, we would
    suggest you to create a new user account and check. Follow the steps from the article

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    to create a new user account.

If you still face issues, you may want to check the
    Contact Support link Minecraft FAQ

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 edition - unable to install the game on my PC

1. Minecraft Windows 10 edition - unable to install the game on my PC - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition unable

2. Unable to install Minecraft for Windows 10 starter edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft for Windows 10 starter edition: Hello, I've purchased Mine Craft for Windows 10 starter edition. When I go to install from MS Store, I have the install option. [ATTACH] In the next screen I choose the device I am using and select "Install now". [ATTACH] This then appears to be installing...
  3. Unable to login to minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to minecraft windows 10 edition: I cannot login to Minecraft windows 10 edition this is the windows 10 edition, i typed it twice so you idiots at microsoft can hopefully understand. my Java edition is fine dont **** touch it. Just give us a login option for the windows 10 edition on the main menu that...
  4. Unable to download and install Minecraft for Windows 10 - Starter Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download and install Minecraft for Windows 10 - Starter Edition: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 - Starter Edition game through the Microsoft store. I go to 'help' and am told this: Windows 10 Go to order history, find Windows 10 , then select Product key/Install. Select Copy to copy the key, then select Install. Select Download...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable to download: Hello There, I have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition since 2018 and it always work fine. I decided to join the Insider hub and check the RTX option. However the beta work fine at the beginning however the RTX option was not viable so i decide to remove the game and once the...
  6. Unable to install Minecraft game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Minecraft game: So i bought a copy of minecraft, and I saw that people are getting help for it here since microsoft owns it now. This is my only option left since the dedicated microsoft support staff for the game are ignoring my tickets and requests. I bought the game and it wont give it to...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 edition on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition on PC: Recently installed Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my PC through the microsoft store using my microsoft account that i have had for nearly 15 years. I have previously had it on xbox too. When i try to link my microsoft account to the game it says that an error has occured...
  8. Unable to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: My issue is strange, for many other people receive an error message when redeeming the code given to you, but not me. My page is left blank. The code is activated, but every time I click the "redeem", it loads me a blank page, with nothing afterwards. I was hoping I could try...
  9. Unable to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hello, A friend recently told me to play mincraft again with him but on the Windows 10 edition because it was easier to manage multiplayer games. The fact is that I claimed the game the 21 of april 2018 and didn't fully made the installation. So now, I have a used gift...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition unable to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition unable to install: Hello, today I bought the Minecraft win10 edition and wanted to download it but it didn't work. It just restarted the download like 3 times and at the end it said error. I tried every possible solution on google and nothing fixed it for me. It just says : Error Code...