Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unlock Full Game when I already own it

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unlock Full Game when I already own it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; as the title suggests, i already own the Minecraft Windows 10 edition from the 10 marketplace/store. I've owned the game since long before MS bought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DevilzEye, Feb 6, 2021.

1. DevilzEye Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unlock Full Game when I already own it

as the title suggests, i already own the Minecraft Windows 10 edition from the 10 marketplace/store.

I've owned the game since long before MS bought Mojang, and I imported my "license" to the MS Store version using my Mojang credentials a few years ago when the MS acquisition was made.

The 10 editions has been working just fine all the way up until about a week ago when i dont ever play the 10 edition i launched it to test the bedrock server i recently wiped for my son.

The windows 10 store says i own it. Here are the steps i've taken so far and attempted:

i have followed all 3 solutions on this link's "answer" in order: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/minecraft-windows-10-telling-me-to-unlock-full/1a621b2a-9939-4fe3-8ed2-548a1f7d4c14

i have also uninstalled the game, and the only option the store gives me is "install" because it says "You own this game." It shows the price on the search result, but when clicking it, it just, after a 1 second delay, shows "Install."

Any suggestions? and yes, i restarted after every "solution" i tried.

what "may" be causing an issue, however, is that i recently changed my Microsoft account email address from one gmail account i have, to another gmail account i have. Although all my store licenses still appear, this is the only item that is having a problem. My xbox live account works just fine with the new email address, all of the games appear, they play, my friends can see me playing games on my gamertag new email attached, and my Xbox app is signed into my account.

Ironically, the Minecraft Windows 10 does after reinstalling show the "Sign In" button on the lower left, yet when pressed, just shows up with "Buy Game" the same as clicking the "Unlock Game" in the center menu.

I'm at a loss here, because i host the server and need to be able to get into it..

Regards, and thanks in advance,

DevilzEye / Bobby

:)

DevilzEye, Feb 6, 2021
  2. JakiGamer Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "Unlock Full Game"

Unlock full the game minecraft win 10 edition email : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** pass :Jakimen123

JakiGamer, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "Unlock Full Game"

I am this problem

I am purchase minecraft win 10 edition and button unlock full game not working

MinecraftPro, Feb 6, 2021
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unlock Full Game when I already own it

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "Unlock Full Game"

ahmed ammar2003, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unlock Full Game when I already own it

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unlock Full Game when I already own it - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition Unlock

2. when I open minecraft it says "unlock full game" I already buy the game??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I open minecraft it says "unlock full game" I already buy the game??: I opened minecraft but suddently it says 'unlock full game' Im confused because I already buy the game and it want me to pay again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-minecraft-it-says-unlock-full-game-i/3f7e05ad-a726-4ae2-aae5-e508a921b109
  3. when I open minecraft it says "unlock full game" I already buy the game??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I open minecraft it says "unlock full game" I already buy the game??: I opened minecraft but suddently it says 'unlock full game' Im confused because I already buy the game and it want me to pay again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-minecraft-it-says-unlock-full-game-i/3f7e05ad-a726-4ae2-aae5-e508a921b109
  4. Minecraft asks for me to unlock full game after owning it for years...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft asks for me to unlock full game after owning it for years...: I have been playing on a Minecraft realm for quite some time on pc and a while back it told me I don't own the full game and has given me a trial timer. I contacted Minecraft support for no help at all. I was told to redownload the game and that didn't work at all. I can...
  5. Minecraft asks for me to unlock full game after owning it for years...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft asks for me to unlock full game after owning it for years...: I have been playing on a Minecraft realm for quite some time on pc and a while back it told me I don't own the full game and has given me a trial timer. I contacted Minecraft support for no help at all. I was told to redownload the game and that didn't work at all. I can...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?: Hi I recently redownload Minecraft bed rock edition and it says that i have to buy it and unlock the full edition even though I have bought it and I have receipt for my purchase of the game, I have tried many ways to try and fix it some of these include running wsreset.exe,...
  7. Minecraft unlock full game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft unlock full game.: help I am an user who hgas been playing mc since 7 yrs recently in my windows 10 version my mc keeps showing Unlock full game .sometimes i go to microsoft store and it fixes it but now its not working i really need help ! i have mc bought.the windows 10...
  8. I own minecraft windows 10 but it still says i unlock full game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own minecraft windows 10 but it still says i unlock full game: When I got Minecraft I opened the game game and i see it says unlock full version I've tried everything i could to fix the problem but it still says unlock full game may I have some help with this problem -From Preston...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?: Hello, So about June,22 or 21,2019 i was playing Minecraft just fine on one of my worlds. Then i went to bed a i would and the next day when i opened Minevraft Windows 10 start menu, it said unlock the full game. I was confused about this and i started to get a bit...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 edition "unlock full game" after redeeming code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition "unlock full game" after redeeming code: Since I have the minecraft java edition, I was going to use this to redeem a code for minecraft windows 10 edition from the mojang website. I redeem the code and install the game but I cant play with friends or change most setting while setting up a game. I then saw an option...