Windows 10: MInecraft Windows 10 edition version 1.16.201 will not start

Discus and support MInecraft Windows 10 edition version 1.16.201 will not start in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hello guys so i already had this problem with the last version they added ray-tracing of minecraft win10. so i want to open the game and the mojang... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JustKnowMC, Jan 20, 2021.

1. MInecraft Windows 10 edition version 1.16.201 will not start

hello guys

so i already had this problem with the last version they added ray-tracing of minecraft win10. so i want to open the game and the mojang screen is showing normaly but afterwards i get a white screen and then it starts flickering red and black. I tryed waiting to look if it sops however it just went on and on.

I've got this version of windows:

Edition Windows 10 Home

Version 20H2

Installed on ‎01.‎10.‎2020

build 19042.746

Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0

I mean it's pretty sad because i can only play version 1.14 this way but i'd realy like to enjoy the nether update :c

My Minecraft windos 10 version is 1.16.201

does anybody else have this problen and/or does anyone know how to fix it

thx.

:)

JustKnowMC, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Minecraft Window 10 edition

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are unable to install the Minecraft game from Microsoft store.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the error you are getting when you click on Install button?

If you have installed java version of Minecraft, you can check in Add/Remove programs, by launching Run command (Press Window + R key) type appwiz.cpl and click Ok.

However, assuming that you have installed the Minecraft from Microsoft Store, let us go ahead and try the following methods.

Method 1: Reset Microsoft Store.

1. Press Windows + R key from the keyboard to launch Run command.
    2. Type wsreset.exe
      and click Ok.
    3. Restart the PC and then try installing the game from Microsoft Store.

Method 2: If the issue still persist, then try creating a new user account as this issue may be due to a profile corruption. Hence, in order to eliminate possibilities, we would
    suggest you to create a new user account and check. Follow the steps from the article

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    to create a new user account.

If you still face issues, you may want to check the
    Contact Support link Minecraft FAQ

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

MInecraft Windows 10 edition version 1.16.201 will not start

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

MInecraft Windows 10 edition version 1.16.201 will not start

1. MInecraft Windows 10 edition version 1.16.201 will not start - Similar Threads - MInecraft edition version

2. Minecraft Beta Version for Minecraft Windows 10 edition problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Beta Version for Minecraft Windows 10 edition problem: Hello, so I was wondering why every time I loaded into Minecraft, it says "Driver Outdated". But when I go to check my drivers, all of my drivers have been updated to the latest version. I have followed the steps in this link, Minecraft with Ray Tracing FAQ – Home, and...
  3. Minecraft windows 10 edition won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition won't start: Yesterday i bought minecraft for my PC, the basic windows 10 version, since then i wasn't able to start the game. In particular the game will lunch but on the screen will appear the mojogang logo then after a few seconds it will disappear and then it will just remain the...
  4. Redeem Windows 10 Version of minecraft for Java Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeem Windows 10 Version of minecraft for Java Edition: Is there any way to still redeem this offer? ive had the java edition since 2016. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeem-windows-10-version-of-minecraft-for-java/52128c48-8563-40d0-8f9f-1016c4cdadce
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Stuck in the Beta Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Stuck in the Beta Version: I was testing a gold farm design, and some bugs that stopped it from working in the release version were patched in the beta. I'd never used the beta before, but I assumed it would be like Java where it can be installed at the same time as the release version. I opted into...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Okay so I recently reset my pc. When i went to reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition and went to my worlds, the world i spent so much time on is gone! Anyway I can get it back?????...
  7. Start Menu Glitch With Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Glitch With Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: So i go to move and only sometimes happens when i open Minecraft and the icon freezes and i can not open it on the start menu even after a restart it just sits there, sometimes it even CRASHES the start menu. Please help [ATTACH]...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition version issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition version issues: So microsoft, i bought the windows 10 version to play together with my friends from another devices such as xbox and mobile. How come you launch an exclusive update for the windows 10 edition making it impossible to play together with other devices? How can i downgrade my...
  9. Can't get full version of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get full version of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I tried redeeming my code for minecraft windows 10 edition (From buying the Java edition when you got it for free) but it didn't work, in the Microsoft store it says I own the game. Then when I open it and try to sign into my Xbox live account it comes up telling me to buy...
  10. Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1: As the 2016 school year gets underway, we are excited to announce the full version of Minecraft: Education Edition will be available to purchase in the Windows Store on November 1. QMpLMXnFzXU Since June 9, more than 35,000 students and educators around the world have...