Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition version issues

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 Edition version issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So microsoft, i bought the windows 10 version to play together with my friends from another devices such as xbox and mobile. How come you launch an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BielShiro, Apr 23, 2019.

1. BielShiro Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition version issues

So microsoft, i bought the windows 10 version to play together with my friends from another devices such as xbox and mobile. How come you launch an exclusive update for the windows 10 edition making it impossible to play together with other devices? How can i downgrade my minecraft to 1.10.0 in order to play with my friends? Also, congratulations in launching an exclusive version to a platform to a game which the strongest point over the java version being the crossplay.

:)

BielShiro, Apr 23, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 23, 2019
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 23, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Apr 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition version issues - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition version

2. Minecraft: Java Edition Windows 10 Signing in issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Java Edition Windows 10 Signing in issues: Hello,I am having issues regarding Minecraft: Java Edition. It says that I have to sign in but I already own Minecraft and I don't want to buy the same game again.Any ways to fix this complication?Regards, HenryGOD...
  3. MInecraft Windows 10 edition version 1.16.201 will not start

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MInecraft Windows 10 edition version 1.16.201 will not start: hello guys so i already had this problem with the last version they added ray-tracing of minecraft win10. so i want to open the game and the mojang screen is showing normaly but afterwards i get a white screen and then it starts flickering red and black. I tryed waiting to...
  4. Minecraft Beta Version for Minecraft Windows 10 edition problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Beta Version for Minecraft Windows 10 edition problem: Hello, so I was wondering why every time I loaded into Minecraft, it says "Driver Outdated". But when I go to check my drivers, all of my drivers have been updated to the latest version. I have followed the steps in this link, Minecraft with Ray Tracing FAQ – Home, and...
  5. Billing issues with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Billing issues with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Every time i attempt to purchase Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and go through putting in my PIN selecting my debit card and asking my parent for permission, it comes up with "Hold on It looks like your parent approved this. Check with them in a bit", but they did, numerous...
  6. Redeem Windows 10 Version of minecraft for Java Edition

Redeem Windows 10 Version of minecraft for Java Edition: Is there any way to still redeem this offer? ive had the java edition since 2016. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeem-windows-10-version-of-minecraft-for-java/52128c48-8563-40d0-8f9f-1016c4cdadce
  7. Minecraft windows 10 edition redeeming issue

Minecraft windows 10 edition redeeming issue: Trying to redeem my free version of windows 10 minecraft which i have never used before and when i press redeem it just brings me to microsoft redeem page and doesnt put any code in nor does it give me a code. Im unsure of what to do to get the code to appear or enter itself....
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Stuck in the Beta Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Stuck in the Beta Version: I was testing a gold farm design, and some bugs that stopped it from working in the release version were patched in the beta. I'd never used the beta before, but I assumed it would be like Java where it can be installed at the same time as the release version. I opted into...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Install Issue

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Install Issue: Yesterday, I downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my X64 laptop but it won't let me install the actual game as it says my system requirements are not met. I have done all updates needed on my laptop but it is saying to update my laptop so I reach the "architecture"...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Full Game Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Full Game Issues: I purchased Minecraft quite a while ago and switched to the Windows 10 Edition (via the code given by Mojang) back on 10/1/2017. After a factory reset, I had to reinstall, however, it won't let me sign in within the game (yes, I am signed in to Xbox Live with the account I...