Windows 10: Minecraft windows 10 edition wants me to buy the full version, even though i already own...

Discus and support Minecraft windows 10 edition wants me to buy the full version, even though i already own... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got my free copy of the windows 10 edition from owning the java edition for a long time, i initially claimed the reward on my desktop and was able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by samridges, Aug 21, 2020.

1. samridges Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition wants me to buy the full version, even though i already own...

I got my free copy of the windows 10 edition from owning the java edition for a long time, i initially claimed the reward on my desktop and was able to sign in there just fine. I'm away from my desktop now and using my laptop, i've re-downloaded the game from the windows store and when i launch it, i cant access any of the features i need to because dont have the full version. If i try to click sign in it brings me to the page where i have to buy it. Wh is this? why doesnt it just prompt me with an email and password screen like every other game does when you click "sign in" . I've looked all over the web and peoples solutions involve putting long codes into the command prompt then restarting, or running the troubleshooter and finding out the issue. None of which worked by the way. Im at a loss and getting very frustrated. if you have any way around this please let me know

:)

samridges, Aug 21, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Joey99x Win User
    Joey99x, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Minecraft windows 10 edition wants me to buy the full version, even though i already own...

Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft windows 10 edition wants me to buy the full version, even though i already own...

1. Minecraft windows 10 edition wants me to buy the full version, even though i already own... - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition wants

2. it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it.: so i went to play minecraft java edition on mac and it says i have to buy it again even though i already bought it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-is-asking-me-to-buy-minecraft-even-though-i/d46f6896-09e1-4a88-b99f-9a6fbbf0c00c
  3. it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it.: so i went to play minecraft java edition on mac and it says i have to buy it again even though i already bought it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-is-asking-me-to-buy-minecraft-even-though-i/d46f6896-09e1-4a88-b99f-9a6fbbf0c00c
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is wanting me to buy it again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is wanting me to buy it again: Im having a problem with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition everytime when i download it, it wants me to buy it again when i already used a code for it a long time agoi already tried wsreset.exe and it still didn't work...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 edition wants me to buy the full version, even though i already own...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition wants me to buy the full version, even though i already own...: I only have one microsoft account and downloaded minecraft from my purchase history in the windows store. On launch if i try to click sign in it brings me to the buy now page where it offers me two purchase options containing Minecraft bundles of content i already own....
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unlock Full Game when I already own it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Unlock Full Game when I already own it: as the title suggests, i already own the Minecraft Windows 10 edition from the 10 marketplace/store. I've owned the game since long before MS bought Mojang, and I imported my "license" to the MS Store version using my Mojang credentials a few years ago when the MS...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?: Hi I recently redownload Minecraft bed rock edition and it says that i have to buy it and unlock the full edition even though I have bought it and I have receipt for my purchase of the game, I have tried many ways to try and fix it some of these include running wsreset.exe,...
  8. Asked to buy Minecraft Windows 10 even though I already own it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asked to buy Minecraft Windows 10 even though I already own it.: Hey guys just a small issue. I can play the full game, Minecraft Windows 10, and when I go to manage my realm fro the realm tab it brings me to the microsoft store in which it tells me to buy the game, even though I own it. I'm 99% sure that I got this version for free from...
  9. Minecraft windows 10 edition keeps telling me to buy full version

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft windows 10 edition keeps telling me to buy full version: Hello, I have recently downloaded Minecraft to my pc via Microsoft store but kept running into issues. currently it keeps telling me to buy the full version when the title screen pops up. also sometimes Runtime Broker.exe error keeps popping up rendering my game to...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?: Hello, So about June,22 or 21,2019 i was playing Minecraft just fine on one of my worlds. Then i went to bed a i would and the next day when i opened Minevraft Windows 10 start menu, it said unlock the full game. I was confused about this and i started to get a bit...