Windows 10: Minecraft Windows 10 edition wont install

Discus and support Minecraft Windows 10 edition wont install in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Last year in December I bought Minecraft Windows 10 cheaply and I redeemed the code on the Microsoft account in google chrome. But after trying to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by henhei, Dec 6, 2018.

1. henhei Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition wont install

Last year in December I bought Minecraft Windows 10 cheaply and I redeemed the code on the Microsoft account in google chrome. But after trying to install multiple times, it brings up the message.

Minecraft Windows 10 edition wont install ad84a615-bc16-4b2a-8fe2-72d877215bc1?upload=true.jpg I have no clue how to install it. I tried searching for it in Microsoft store, some guides said to redeem the code in Microsoft store. But I already redeemed in google chrome.

Minecraft Windows 10 edition wont install 3b7336f2-f4af-4826-a009-90d646b6fad7?upload=true.jpg

Please help me with this.

:)

henhei, Dec 6, 2018

2. Minecraft Windows 10 edition beta wont install

So I have redeemed my Minecraft Windows 10 edition code and install the game on my Windows 10 pc and decided to also install it to my Windows 10 tablet. But when I use the same account I used to install it on my pc it shows that the install icon on the store
    page is greyed out and I'm unable to download it. Any suggestions?

UPDATE: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta can now be downloaded! It has been update so that it can run on 32-bit processors.

Kyle Roque, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition wont install

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Minecraft Windows 10 edition wont install

1. Minecraft Windows 10 edition wont install - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition wont

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Install: I redeemed my free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on Mojang and it took me to the Microsoft Store, which gives me an option to "Install/Play" the game. Upon clicking this button I am taken to the Microsoft Store app where it tells me a free trial is available and doesn't give...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 edition install folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition install folder: I installed the Windows 10 version of Minecraft and want to make a shortcut and drag it onto my desktop. However, I'm having trouble finding the folder that contains some "Minecraft.exe" and because of this I can't make the shortcut. How can I either make a shortcut or find...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: So I have already gone through support and support was great but I was really confused about the policies regarding the different versions of Minecraft. I have supported the game for a while and I bought the game when there were only two versions, Xbox 360 and PC. I bought it...
  5. Minecraft: Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 edition: Years ago I purchased the PC version of minecraft, and when the Windows 10 edition was available in 2015, I redeemed it (as you got a code to redeem to get it for free with the PC version). Now this all worked perfectly for many years. However this year, I have attempted to...
  6. minecraft windows 10 wont install on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows 10 wont install on computer: i was gifted a copy of minecraft windows 10 edition just the standard $27 version and it will not let me install it. I was able to install the trial version but not the version i own. I have a up to date 64 bit windows 10 computer and my store app is also up to date. i have...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition: Bought Minecraft windows 10 edition, have installed it, says i own it but when i try to play the game it is still saying unlock the full game!!! i have uninstalled and reinstalled still not working....
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition unable to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition unable to install: Hello, today I bought the Minecraft win10 edition and wanted to download it but it didn't work. It just restarted the download like 3 times and at the end it said error. I tried every possible solution on google and nothing fixed it for me. It just says : Error Code...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition: So I just upgraded my computer to windows 10 yesterday and I had also bought the Java edition of Minecraft, but I'm also looking to get the windows 10 edition, I got the code and it said it was already redeemed. I went into my order history saying it was completed and there...
  10. Minecraft wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont install: Whenever i try to install my minecraft it gets stuck on this and wont work please help [ATTACH] https://gyazo.com/81c3ada44f0f38c3af685d6aebaef67f https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/minecraft-wont-install/18384e3c-4391-466a-b733-1f7461c173e0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft wont install windows 10

2. minecraft windows 10 wont install

3. minecraft windows 10 edition wont install

4. minecraft wont install,
  5. microsoft store wont install minecraft,
  6. minecraft wont install on microsoft store,
  7. minecraft windows 10 edition wont install on computer,
  8. my microsoft store wont let me update minecraft,
  9. my minecraft java edition wont update to windows ten,
  10. minecraft on windows 10 from store wont install,
  11. windows store wont install minecraft,